• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs. Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
> Evil people get no body to inhabit.
>Freeza.

Ummmmmm...

And yes, the signature move of a God he never used in his battle with Goku.
Freeza was a special exception. He had his own personal Hell.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Which is my point. Zamasu was an omnicidial maniac, the ghost annoyed him and Goku was saying something he really didn't want him to even try and say.
Those 3 situations vs Beerus finding someone that can give him a nice fight and isn't really even doing anything to truly antagonize him. I don't see Hakai coming first.
I never said he'd use Hakai first. If he did that, I'd have voted for Beerus. I didn't. I voted for inconclusive because it is a "whoever hits first" scenario. Dovahkiin has an array of magical abilities that can one-shot Beerus, but Beerus has the AP advantage and EE which the Dovahkiin has no resistance to according to his profile, and there is no in-character starting move for the Dovahkiin, ergo it's inconclusive.

And I don't see why the Dovahkiin "can give him a nice fight", it was already established that Beerus holds a pretty big AP advantage over the guy.

To explain the scenarios in which Beerus didn't use Hakai...

Beerus didn't use Hakai on Goku because it was specifically stated that he wanted to draw out Super Saiyan God's ever-growing power to its utmost limits, he was basically training Goku. It's why he cut his nap short. He hyped himself up with his premonitions and he wanted a good show, not to instantly stomp his opponent.

Every other scenario, it is either:

• He does use Hakai
Or...

• He not allowed to kill someone (like the Elder Kai whom he sealed, or other GoDs)

As I have said already, if he views the Dovahkiin as an annoyance (Ghost), or a threat to himself (Goku) and/or the universe (Zamasu), then he is very likely to use the Hakai.

All are very likely things that can happen in this fight from a guy who can alter the fabric of reality with his voice.

And finally, it was stated that Frieza was an exception to the rule and that he was given his own personal Hell.

This i quote from Matthew:

"Everyone here talking about first moves are blissfully unaware of how TES Metaphysics work

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...hy#The_Prisoner:_The_Hero_Who_Frees_The_World

The Prisoner is free from the chains of causality and determinism that bind the Dream of the Godhead, and thus have true free will to be as they are, walk any path they choose and do as they will.

They can be of any race, any gender, and do anything, and it will be all simultaneously and equally true regardless of contradictions, as the Prisoner is an entity that exists outside all possibility-points (Possible future branching paths).

So the Dovahkiin will have every item they can use, every spell they can use, and will be able to act with maximum efficiency and use the best spells, shouts, techniques and attacks for the situation at hand."

Anyway, i'm voting for the Dovahkiin since he will start with his best equipment. Like Auriel's Shield that reflect Hakai, Staff of Magnus that can shut down low 1-C Eye of Magnus and more since he will wear all of his best apparel all at the same time except for what the OP restricted from the get go. But then again, this will probably be not added since Beerus has no way of winning

Waria Kambang said:
Anyway, i'm voting for the Dovahkiin since he will start with his best equipment. Like Auriel's Shield that reflect Hakai, Staff of Magnus that can shut down low 1-C Eye of Magnus and more since he will wear all of his best apparel all at the same time except for what the OP restricted from the get go. But then again, this will probably be not added since Beerus has no way of winning
"he will start with his best equipment, he will wear all his apparel at the same time, Beerus has no chance of winning"

Says who? And Beerus can and will just casually EE Dovahkiin. It's who-hits-first.

Secondly, he can't wear all of his best equipment at once, because you can't do that in-game.

"he will start with his best equipment, he will wear all his apparel at the same time, Beerus has no chance of winning"

Says who? And Beerus can and will just casually EE Dovahkiin. It's who-hits-first.

Secondly, he can't wear all of his best equipment at once, because you can't do that in-game.

The Prisoner metaphysic allowed it.

A Stoned Orc said:
In the above quote, Matt literally stated that the Dovahkiin can be of any gender, race, and do anything. It will all be simultaneous and equally true regardless of any contradiction. Logic have no power against the Prisoner metaphysic. Just read the quote from Matthew that i post above.

So according to an old thread, the Dragonborn (or any other TES main protagonist) does NOT have all the Daedric Artifacts. It's just a possibility that they're the one who completed those quests. Ergo, the Daedric Artifacts are a non-issue in this fight.

In the Dovahkiin profile: "As a Prisoner, the Dovahkiin is a quantum-being who is simultaneously of every race, every gender, and who walks all paths"

The Dovahkiin simultaneously walks all paths. So saying that it's only a possibility is not true.

And again, Matt already said that the Dovahkiin can do anything in game and all of those things that he/she do are equally true. So if one thing is true then the other is also true regardless of the contradiction.

Anyway, i've got things to do in real life and probably won't be able to answer for around 2 weeks, so bye guys.

Prisoner metaphysics is not listed on the profile for anything besides acausality so you can't make any arguments in the favor of a tes protagonist based ok prisoner metaphysics unless it's added to the profiles of the characters

Paul Frank said:
Prisoner metaphysics is not listed on the profile for anything besides acausality so you can't make any arguments in the favor of a tes protagonist based ok prisoner metaphysics unless it's added to the profiles of the characters
A lot of resistances are missing. Matthew and Ultima haven't finished the profiles yet.

There will be a massive addition after the revision works are finished.

Then this stuff needs to be in the profile and that means until it's on the profile you can not use it to argue anything as we base arguments based off of the profiles

I think they will as Matthew argued for Dovah in the last locked thread.

HOWEVER.....

Can people stop making Versus Threads with Player Protagonists with The Prisoner metaphysic for a while?

There are a lot of TES Characters not explored like Miraak or Divayth Fyr.

Paul Frank said:
Actually, if there's sufficient scans/proof backing it, an ability is allowed, even if its not on the profile just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back