• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revision IV: Oblivion

The staff of Magnus was projected in Mzult being equally powerful as the Eye of Magnus. Does this mean Dovahkiin as powerful as Ancano in his 1-B form powered by the Eye?

Setsuna tenma said:
About vivec his acausality lists this
(Type 5. Unbound by the flow of linear time across the Multiverse of Mundus. The nature of his Godhood makes it so that Vivec was simultaneously always a God, but also born a Mortal, giving him two contradictory, equally true pasts)

This is type 4 acuasality not 5.Either change it to 4 and change the describtion of it
^^^

Ok right so logically a few powers from this verse literally can't work unless the location of the fight is somewhere in TES

Some that come to mind are world refusals and the Thu'um

World refusals work due to the nature of the dream and forcing someone to realize the nature of it and the Thu'um works by forcing your own voice into the song of creation

The problem is that let's say the location is central park by SBA

This means that there is no dream for the numidium to cause you to reject and be deleted from

There is no song of creation to inject your voice into

So what I want to know is, is there a rule that makes it so we disregard these facts for the sake of versus threads because if not we would logically have to make every match involving a TES character take place somewhere in the verse

It would be pretty unfair if you just outright removed the possibility for some of their best abilities. It would be like having Superman fighting someone with no stars to power him.

What types of immortality does dragonrend handle because based off of what alduin has imposing the concept of mortal finite and temporary would only handle types 1 and 5 right?

How high above baseline 1-A are Elder Scrolls characters, I'm wondering because of the (>insert time pun here) thread (link isn't working, sorry). I keep hearing their not baseline but everything about them describes baseline. Last time I check being above an infinite number of baseline 1-A's is still baseline.

Ok, I don't really care all to much about 1-A either but it does suck that it's so unqualified.

One thing I've been kind of confused about.

Wasn't Jyggalag (and, by extension, Sheogorath) the most powerful Daedric Prince? Shouldn't he also get a "likely far higher" like Nocturnal?

It kind of confuses me how Nocturnal is supposed to be so powerful, yet the Daedra became afraid of Jyggalag and not her because of raw power, implying Jyggalag is indeed stronger.

Nocturnal once forced all of the Daedric Princes to swear Nymic-Oaths to not do any harm to Reman's Mananauts, and the fact she did that is treated as a big deal, since this was their first display of coalition since the end of the Last Kalpa. If we go by Jyggalag's version of the story, his domains were actually expanding all across Oblivion as he absorbed realm upon realm, it is only natural that the other Daedric Princes would take action against an Ada who was actively trying to extend his reach beyond his own sphere.

Besides, the Truth in Sequence provides an alternate interpretation for Jyggalag's transformation into Sheogorath, but I'll leave it at that.

Couldn't any CHIM user and Numidium do it? I'd imagine quite easily too, the Aurbis is a High 1-B structure and they possess 1-A power and range.

Thoughts most likely, presence alone no, if that was the case, Vivec would have long since nuked the Aurbis by accident. Numidium seems to do things just by existing though.

Paul Frank said:
Why does the ebony warrior scale to post dragonborn dovahkiin
He can be fought before even accessing the dlc as the only requirements are for you to be level 80 and have the dlc installed considering both of these requirements can be met even before the main campaign or dawnguard are done idk why he scales
I'm pretty sure you can only fight the ebony warrior with the Dragonborn DLC installed.

Edit: Sorry Paul, i misterpret what you were saying.

There is also the Prima Guides stating that after defeating the Ebony Warrior and taking his armour and arsenal for themself, the Dovahkiin becomes the most powerful warrior in Skyrim since Ysgramor himself.

Ultima Reality said:
There is also the Prima Guides stating that after defeating the Ebony Warrior and taking his armour and arsenal for themself, the Dovahkiin becomes the most powerful warrior in Skyrim since Ysgramor himself.
Miraak isn't in Skyrim

Thought based abilities require the user to exert some will to use them, destroying things with ones own presence is involuntary or at the very least passive.

Pretty much the same thing, although presence implies you have to be in that location to do so, whereas existence implies you would destroy it no matter where you were located.

And you told me that the Numidium could destroy the entirety of Aurbis through existing correct? Or did you misunderstood my question above? Just making sure lol.

I only said Numidium does things by existing, I am unsure if its passive World Refusals are enough to wipe out the Aurbis, it might need to exert some will to do that.

Back