• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Best Versus Matches Threads you ever created?

The title itself is already self-explanatory, so i don't need to fuether explain it

Anyway lets discuss!
the-best.gif

For me it was This one because it was the first and only match where I put two tier 1 characters against each other and it ended up being fair and I was relatively new at the time so that’s pretty impressive I gotta say. However I kinda feel it should get removed and redone because I stupidly didn’t put sonic at his full power and Thanos is 6-D while Sonic is 5-D and I never knew how big the gap was so yeah.

It was by far Simon the Digger vs Chimera. It's one of the only matches that I made that actually had a final result (which was incon, but still) and the most interesting debate out of all the battles I created.
Between the thread I made, it's also among the ones with the most participation, with 32 total votes.

Gaston Vs Odyessus

I just like the match thematically. and it actually got concluded, so like, that was fun. Odysseus got yeeted out of the wiki a while ago though, so the results are obviously no longer valid

Lord Harkon Vs Lord Boros

Another match I liked thematically that reached a conclusion. it actually got a fair bit of discussion, which is nice, and involved two series that I like a lot. Boros got upgraded though, so the results are no longer valid

I have no idea as most of the threads I make are either stomps or to decisive for there to be any interesting debate lol.

Well, most of my versus matchups have been Johnny Test matchups, so for me, this is "The Best Johnny Test Versus Matches Threads you ever created?"

It's between the Johnny Test vs Spongebob Squarepants matchups, or Johnny Test vs Kazane Aoba matchup.

Despite the first part of the JT vs SS matchup being a little annoying, the 2nd matchup improved immensely, and it remains one of the funnest threads I've been in. The debating there was also civil and good.

I probably had the best debating in the JT vs KA matchup. Not only did it not get toxic, the person I was debating (@Armorchompy) gave some good arguments, but I won of course. Though, he did get his revenge on me with the Johnny Test vs Gene matchup.

If I wasn't talking about only JT matchups, then Enid Mettle vs Steve (Minecraft) was my favorite matchup. The debating in there was some of the best I've seen on the wiki.

I didn't showed mine about which the greatest matches that i ever created, right? Well then here you go:
  • Kamen Rider Ixa vs Gene: Made this just for the honor, turned out to be the most intense tournament round ever, you can feel the true determination and spirits by the two sides who couldn't easily gave up
  • Ultraman Zero vs Sakuya Izayoi: Sad that Zero got upgraded in term of resistances, however the match was really worth it, both sides are having a good times argued there and my first ever to wrote an outro/conclusion
  • Kamen Rider Ixa vs Akaza: By far the first ever of Ixa Major Fight and the Greatest Ixa matches ever, outside from this and him vs Gene, none of my matches has close enough to be the same as these two matches
  • Adam vs Kuuga: My first Major Kamen Rider matches, the debate was so good and whats even better eas that it ended up as incon
  • MCU Thanos vs Minamoto no Raikou: Wanted to choose Raikou vs Baam but that would get an rematch so i choose this instead. Well to be fair on Thanos side the dude got overwhelmed by Raikou arsenals and resistances but i still found it he still had a good chance, so overall an good match

Back