• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Mizuki (One Punch Man) vs Austin Theory (WWE) (5-0-9)

Recon1511

He/Him
Okay, lets see how this one goes.

Captain Mizuki
latest.png

VS

Austin Theory
dNddx4C.png

• Mizuki upscales from 4.23 MJ, Austin scales to 2.84 MJ
  • Speed is equalized
  • SBA
  • Battle takes place in a WWE ring
Captain Mizuki: @Jinsye @Baken384 @Tllmbrg [USER=9921]@LIFE_OF_KING @Unknownnah

Theory:

Incon: @RandomGuy2345 @azontr @Rockymountainjammer @Adem_Warlock69 @FantaRin_The_First @ZillertheBucko @Epiccheev @ZoroNotZolo @Dragonite007

Last edited:
Feel Mizuki's AP advantage and weapon transformation will prolly be too much for Theory. She can create javelins and stuff that can easily impale opponents. Not sure if Theory can do much against being impaled.

Mizuki's LS advantage also gives her a giant advantage in wrestling ironically since it consists of mostly grappling which Mizuki is reliant on in close quarters.

Theory’s, Personification of a Light Pull Cord
Oh, then I have to disagree. For some reason in recent months, skill has been almost overrated to a degree? Skill is obviously important when the fighters are super relative (or if the character is a skill god who can consistently kill characters thousands of times stronger or faster than them), but in this case, it's really not going to do much for Theory.

Mizuki has

1. Far better reach as she's fairly taller
2. Better range and various weapons (as mentioned in my previous comment)
3. A literal 9x LS advantage. Which given both characters are wrestlers, SUCKS for Theory who will lose any grappling/wrestling interaction due to this
4. An AP advantage

I think Mizuki's advantages are too plentiful for this to even be relatively close to a skill stomp unless he happens to be one of those skill gods I mentioned earlier that consistently take out foes who have numerous huge advantages over themselves.

I mean like, what kind of training does Mizuki have? Theory has kept pace with some of the greatest wrestlers of all time, without extensive training Mizuki will have serious issues landing any semblance of a hit

Skill stomp as discussed in Theory Vs PoALPC
While Theory is very skilled Mizuki isn't a featless monster like Light Pull Cord. Her fighting style is based on track and field sports in which she is a famous world class champion and her grappling skills aren't bad at all.

She also has access to her baton that can transform and become a pole vault for a sizeable range advantage or a javellin for pretty nasty piercing damage.

I mean like, what kind of training does Mizuki have? Theory has kept pace with some of the greatest wrestlers of all time, without extensive training Mizuki will have serious issues landing any semblance of a hit
Track an field as well as Grappling. Here's a link from her profile.

She's certainly not as skilled as Theory, but when you have an ap advantage, massive LS advantage, weapons, etc. you don't really need to be as skilled to land hits and kill a guy.

I mean, if she grapples him once, it's over. He won't be able to get out. If she impales him with a Javelin? What can Theory really do about that, etc.

Track an field as well as Grappling. Here's a link from her profile.

She's certainly not as skilled as Theory, but when you have an ap advantage, massive LS advantage, weapons, etc. you don't really need to be as skilled to land hits and kill a guy.

I mean, if she grapples him once, it's over. He won't be able to get out. If she impales him with a Javelin? What can Theory really do about that, etc.
I'd say incap is the preferred wincon for both in character tbh

In that case a javelin to a joint might be enough

Finishers
The reason I mentioned the AP advantage is because if she grapples him, like in the panels I linked, she could crush him to death in a death grip.
Theory has his fair share of experience navigating around LS disadvantages and is more of a brawler than a grappler anyways
Has he ever shown to escape from the death grip of someone with a 9x LS advantage over him? Escaping from minor LS advantages isn't quite the same as escaping from someone with significantly stronger grip strength trying to crush you until your bones shatter.

To elaborate on Theory's fighting style, he usually relies on stiff strikes, grapples, as well as his natural athleticism in order to win his matches.

This is also a street fight not a WWE fight, you can't touch the rope of the ring to have your opponent be ordered to let you free

Has he ever shown to escape from the death grip of someone with a 9x LS advantage over him? Escaping from minor LS advantages isn't quite the same as escaping from someone with significantly stronger grip strength trying to crush you until your bones shatter.
He has experience in dealing with people who have Class 25 LS.

This is also a street fight not a WWE fight, you can't touch the rope of the ring to have your opponent be ordered to let you free
Technically yes, but WWE wrestlers have more than enough experience in dealing with wrestling holds to the point where they can find ways to break out of holds. Some use their raw strength, others use their elusiveness, quick thinking, and strikes to break free, and some just break out via sheer will (though the latter is a rare occurrence).

Theory is more than capable of doing this.

Theory has also faced people like Keith Lee and JD Drake back in Evolve and won (I wish I can show you clips, but I can't access Evolve due to not having Peacock), and those wrestlers are known for their LS (as well as being freakishly athletic, but that's not relevant here).

I will say that WWE wrestlers are able to wear down opponents with higher LS with holds, so since Theory can do it to Lashley, what's to say he can't do it to Mizuki (btw, this doesn't mean that Theory should have Class 25 LS. He's just skilled/experienced enough in wrestling that he's able to wear down opponents with higher LS than him).

Also Pika don't you dare bring up the "Everyone fights everyone" trope in the WWE!

Ah, if their method of escaping a LS advantage is by wearing out the opponent, it could work on Mizuki since her profile notes she seems to have stamina issues (Albeit she's an athlete track runner and should have pretty good endurance in general).

Though, I don't think he'd be able to stall for enough time if Mizuki even chose to grapple him as she'd just opt for trying to crush him to death which would only take a few seconds if the scans from earlier are anything to go by.

That said, this is assuming she immediately goes for grappling instead of her various weapons such as again, a Javelin that she can just impale him with among other things.

Though, I don't think he'd be able to stall for enough time if Mizuki even chose to grapple him as she'd just opt for trying to crush him to death which would only take a few seconds if the scans from earlier are anything to go by.
Technically yes, but WWE wrestlers have more than enough experience in dealing with wrestling holds to the point where they can find ways to break out of holds. Some use their raw strength, others use their elusiveness, quick thinking, and strikes to break free, and some just break out via sheer will (though the latter is a rare occurrence).

Theory is more than capable of doing this.

We can agree Theory can't break out via raw strength, as Mizuki has the clear advantage there. Elusiveness might work? I don't know how much that would help if you've got a fighter wrapping their arms and legs around various of your appendages trying to shatter every bone in your body though. Not sure how quick thinking would be useful for escaping unless there's something in their surroundings they can use to their advantage, and was does breaking out via sheer will even entail? They just go "I don't want to be held in place anymore, so I'm not anymore". Or do they just gain a temp LS amp that lets them escape?

This is again assuming Mizuki for some reason goes for grappling right away instead of using her various weapons which I haven't heard any response to yet. I figure they'd be a very good advantage.

I'll show you an example

In instances like this, a wrestler with inferior LS is 100% capable of breaking out of holds against people with superior LS. Can't get anymore concrete than this.

Theory has more than enough experience/skill to break out of a hold from Mizuki.

In instances like this, a wrestler with inferior LS is 100% capable of breaking out of holds against people with superior LS. Can't get anymore concrete than this.
In that case the two seemed very comparable in LS though. The guy restraining the other guy was clearly struggling and putting a lot of effort into restraining the guy. If the other guy had a massive LS advantage or something and the guy escaped from the grip, that would mean either the other guys LS is comparable, or gained a LS increase.

In that case the two seemed very comparable in LS though. The guy restraining the other guy was clearly struggling and putting a lot of effort into restraining the guy. If the other guy had a massive LS advantage or something and the guy escaped from the grip, that would mean either the other guys LS is comparable, or gained a LS increase.
The two are not comparable in LS whatsoever lol.

Theory was a bodybuilding champion at the age of 17, and is in peak condition today, while Finn can't even lift Bobby Lashley without the use of his Demon form, and even then he struggles greatly.

The two are not comparable in LS whatsoever lol.
If you have someone in a headlock and are visibly struggling to restrain them and they are able to slowly break your grip on them, you're comparable. What else could you possibly interpret that as besides the person getting restrained either getting a temporary buff that allowed them to escape, or the person restraining them being tired and thus becoming comparable?

They're either comparable, or there was something in play that allowed them to escape.

Finn and Theory are like vaguely comparable even if Theory is noticeably above him
Finn struggles to lift Bobby Lashley in his Demon persona, meanwhile Theory has lifted people who weigh more than Lashley, and he scales to wrestlers who can lift 500+ pounds.

They're not comparable in the slightest. Theory is vastly superior.

If you have someone in a headlock and are visibly struggling to restrain them and they are able to slowly break your grip on them, you're comparable. What else could you possibly interpret that as besides the person getting restrained either getting a temporary buff that allowed them to escape, or the person restraining them being tired and thus becoming comparable?

They're either comparable, or there was something in play that allowed them to escape.
I already explained how Finn and Theory aren't really comparable in terms of LS.

Finn in his base form can't even lift people who weigh 273 lbs, while Theory has lifted people who weigh significantly more than Lashley, and he's comparable to wrestlers who can lift 500+ pounds.

They're not comparable in terms of LS.

Anyways, if Mizuki tries throwing a Javelin at Theory, what's stopping Theory from just dodging it? What's also stopping him from using it as a weapon as well?

Finn struggles to lift Bobby Lashley in his Demon persona, meanwhile Theory has lifted people who weigh more than Lashley, and he scales to wrestlers who can lift 500+ pounds.

They're not comparable in the slightest. Theory is vastly superior.
Theory is ~232KG to Finn’s 124KG. Scaling Theory to Bobby’s lifting strength because he can lift people who weigh more than his Body Weight is weird and isn’t how we rate LS in the verse atm

Back