• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants vs Johnny Test: The Rematch Of The Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Spongebob vs Johnny Test (the rematch)

Same rules as before. I'll just summarize them just in case y'all forgot.

Base 8-B versions will be used (25.2 tons vs 59.43 tons)

Spongebob's optional equipment will be restricted.

Johnny, on the other hand, will have all of his equipment.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Johnny: 1 (JustANormalLemon)

Spongebob: 5 (The_Almighty_Wholesome, GoCommitDi, Shadyboi0, Sans2345, NomsNoms)

Incon:

16-9.jpg

OIP.vaY4lI3ut9qPCgXkKb65WgHaEo

LET THE REMATCH BEGIN!

Last edited:
IDK why you remade this, especially if it has the exact same conditions as the previous match.
I presume there was an issue with the arguments?

Spongebob's Martial Arts: People were arguing that Spongebob's Martial Arts would overpower Johnny. This is not true because Johnny is just as skilled as Spongebob. Johnny knows Kung Fu and he has Ninja DNA. Plus, Spongebob doesn't have the AP to deal good damage to Johnny. It'd be a draw if anything when it comes to these 2 using their Martial Arts.

Spongebob's regeneration: Spongebob's regen will definitely be an issue for Johnny initially, but Johnny has many hax that can easily counter Spongebob's regen. Plus, not only does Spongebob has a disadvantage in AP, he'll also have to deal with Johnny's regen as well. While Johnny's regen isn't nearly as good as Spongebob's, Spongebob will still have issues with the regen due to the AP disadvantage he has. Reattaching lost limbs will be an issue to deal with.

Spongebob's haxes: Some of Spongebob's haxes hasn't really been used in combat, but basically all of Johnny's equipment has been used in combat quite a bit. Johnny will know how to use his haxes offensively way better than Spongebob can. Spongebob using his size manip will honestly play more in Johnny's favor. Spongebob increasing in size will only make him an easier target to hit.

I believe that's it for now.

Spongebob's Martial Arts: People were arguing that Spongebob's Martial Arts would overpower Johnny. This is not true because Johnny is just as skilled as Spongebob. Johnny knows Kung Fu and he has Ninja DNA. Plus, Spongebob doesn't have the AP to deal good damage to Johnny. It'd be a draw if anything when it comes to these 2 using their Martial Arts.
I don't know about Johnny being as skilled as Spongebob, I'm not knowledgeable in DNA and stuff like that so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Ninja DNA Makes someone as skilled as the DNA that person has, Again this might very well be wrong, But even if its not I'm still not confident it'd put Johnny equal with spongebob in terms of skill cause iirc ninjas weren't supposed to be on one on one encounters most of the times, Yes they do train for CQC sometimes but they generally just avoid those and try to be sneaky, And "Knows kung fu" is a really broad term, Is he a master at kung fu? Is he a beginner? Cause Spongebob spars with someone who trains with a black belt in Taekwondo so even if you say he's not necessarily Black belt he should at least be close to it. Also the AP Gap is important, But like I said sponge can spar with sandy who's stronger than Larry the lobster, Also sam star is capable of Overpowering both spongebob and squidward and the wiki thinks that larry the lobster is stronger than her, So Sandy > Larry > Sam Star > Sponge and Squid and spongebob is able to spar with sandy like I said

I don't know shit about Johnny test and my memory of spongebob is fuzzy so prolly not gonna be able to comment on other stuff in this thread but I just wanted to bring this specific point up

Since when has Johnny ever regenerated from lost limbs? His regen isn't even that good since it's merely High-Low. If you want impressive regen, then you're gonna have to look at Mid, and anything above it. Heck, the scan on Johnny's profile clearly shows he needed medical attention to heal from his wounds. That's not what regen is.

I'm also pretty sure it's been established in the previous thread that the only haxes that are a danger to SpongeBob are Johnny's time stuff and Sleep Manipulation (Transmutation is laughable since it requires gum that needs to be chewed, and SpongeBob isn't gonna fall for that). SpongeBob also seems more inclined to use his teleportation in a fight given that he used it to beat up Mrs. Puff. Johnny only used his to annoy his sisters. It's apples and oranges so I'm not sure how Johnny "had a mobility advantage" with that.

I guess we’re doing this again lol. Alright, I’ll give my points on why Spongebob should take this more times than not. I’ll split it up into categories.

AP/Skill/Experience: So basically to sum this all up in short, this category doesn’t really matter lol. Even if Johnny’s stronger, Spongebob’s regen says no. And yes, both are skilled and probably even in martial arts. Johnny knows Kung-Fu and has ninja DNA, while Bob has a black belt in karate and has been training with Sandy for years who is an extraordinary genius and is a martial artist. Bob is also comparable to Mr. Krabs who has navy and pirate fighting experience. Both have also been on MANY adventures. You could make an argument for both in who is more skilled and experienced but it’s going to be irrelevant because of regeneration and hax.

Durability/Regen/Stamina: So Johnny is physically more durable due to him scaling to his own AP but Spongebob’s regeneration is going to survive any physical attacks from Johnny that isn’t hax based. In terms of stamina, Johnny’s is actually VERY high. He’s screamed from nighttime to sunrise without stopping and wasn't exhausted afterward, can still continue to fight, despite having multiple scars and wounds, fought against Bling-Bling Boy for 6 hours before getting tired, became exhausted after not sleeping for 3 days, jumped on a bed for 6 hours straight without getting tired, and waited for 4 days straight for a package to come. Which is impressive but Spongebob’s is WAY HIGHER! In "To Save a Squirrel", he and Patrick survived being stranded in the wilderness for a year without any access to food, water, and proper shelter. In "Fear of a Krabby Patty", he worked a 43 day, 24 hours per day shift alongside Squidward and Mr. Krabs. In "Clams" he, Squidward and Mr. Krabs stood still for 3 days straight. Sat outside the Krusty Krab for 4 days straight in "Banned in Bikini Bottom". In "Scavenger Pants." Both Sponge Bob and Patrick travelled to far away regions and back to Bikini Bottom to collect Squidward's treasures which included the Mariana Trench or Scotland in what seemed not much time has passed, unfazed, while also later tasked in finding Squidward's long lost made up brother for 6 months, non-stop, and although initially withered did recover afterwards.

So Spongebob could go on longer in a fight then Johnny could due to his superior regeneration and stamina.

Hax/abilities: Ok, this is really the deciding factor of this fight. Both start with martial arts and only use there abilities later. Johnny has many win-cons that could land him a win. He’s got Transmutation, Time Manipulation/Time Stop, Sleep Manipulation, and Paralysis Inducement. All of these hax’s are good, but what if I told you that Sponge himself has enough hax to take out Johnny before he can even try any of that. Now I know what you all are thinking, “Bob only uses his hax as a last resort” and to that I say that’s an overused argument and not a very good one at that. Spongebob comes from a cartoon were wacky shenanigans take place with his friends in bikini bottom all the time. Spongebob, similar to the likes of Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Jerry the mouse, Chowder, etc, uses his hax more than people say.

For example:

- His Luck (I’m going to go ahead and list all of his luck feats because people have been asking for examples) : His Supernatural Luck on its own has saved him TONS of times. Examples include: Can quickly be able to solve dangerous tasks from Kevin immediately, Defeated Sandy's karate master by accident. The Tattletale Strangler's attempts of murdering SpongeBob constantly failed, and later on after the Strangler tried to escape, he landed in a prison. Several monsters trying to attack SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly defeated, and later on, they charmed swarms of creatures by slapping their knees. Even in death, just a single tear was enough to revive him and Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly saved from Dennis again. Also in that one episode where Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward got stuck in the forest, a toy magic clam told them to do nothing to get food and food literally fell out of the sky from an airplane for them. When Squidward tried to ask the clam for something to eat, it said repeatedly no despite being a toy that likely having repeat cycles. In one episode, Bob picked up a crumpled up piece of paper which drove Mr. Krabs insane because he thought that it was a penny. By the end of the episode, the crumpled up piece of paper turned out to be a 500 dollar bill. Spongebob has repeatedly got and done things that Squidward wanted through sheer luck. For example, Became an expert singer and better than Squidward despite the fact that Squidward had trained all day for the event, repeatedly one at a crane game while Squidward kept failing, Squidward ironically got taken away to a garbage dump in the imagination episode when he got into the box Spongebob had been playing in all day, etc.

So basically, that luck of Sponge’s could do anything to mess with Johnny lol.

-Has far better consistent toon force that he uses on a regular basis.

-Spongebob’s sand manipulation can create weapons, buildings, and armies to fight for him

-He can create many types of bubbles. Some can create explosions like in the pie episode and some can BFR his opponents away

-He can create duplicates of himself

-He can absorb projectiles and fire them back at his opponents

-He can teleport out of any situation and create portals

-He has reality warping

-He has plot manipulation

-His telepathy can read other characters minds and can enter dreams

And many more

He also resists: Johnny’s Mind, Morality, and possession, and his time travel via Acasualty.

Conclusion: Spongebob wins 7/10 imo. Sure Johnny’s got his win-cons but Spongebob’s hax, stamina, and regeneration is going to be hard for Johnny to handle and overwhelm him. Plus Johnny would have to have very specific inventions to kill Spongebob while Spongebob would just have to pull out one of his haxs and it’s likely over for Johnny. Plus what’s stopping Spongebob from teleporting, creating portals, using reality warping, using his bubbles, or his plot manipulation to get out of harm’s way/get rid of the inventions that will actually hurt him. Spongebob could also duplicate himself and have his duplicates use all kinds of hax to seal the deal as well. I’m voting Spongebob. I’m sure I could pull out more points but I’m too tired and I’ve already got a ton of points already.

I allowed this to be remade one time. I can't really confirm if it's legitimate people didn't read his arguments- such things are hard to parse with FRA trains. But others seemed to agree, and so I felt it would do no harm to remake it. Just once, however, to avoid spam. I should also note that the victory has been applied to profiles, this is merely a test requested by Random in the previous thread.

1. Wait for JustANormalLemon to respond. He's 1 of the 2 people who voted for Johnny.

2. If he doesn't respond, then I'll make a further in depth explanation when I get home from school.

Okay, for starters:

1- Despite sponge bob's many hax, most were never used in combat form, or if it was, it was a low amount of times, except for some examples that I'll highlight later, while all of Johnny's usable Hax were used in an offensive way. multiple times, both in their original episodes and in moments when they appear again, in other words Johnny would know how to use his haxes offensively much better than SpongeBob

2- Although saying that both would start with the use of martial arts and valid, I would like to bring another view to the table of this debate, when sponge bob realizes that he is being threatened by a creature bigger than him, his first reaction is to run away, and although running away from the fight is not an option, this means that thanks to the huge difference in size between bob and Johnny, it is very likely that SpongeBob was just trying to dodge Johnny's initial attacks, which I believe would be time for enough for him to realize that directly attacking Bob would not be effective due to his regeneration, which would take longer for Bob to realize that using hax would be his best option to deal with Johnny because after he "runs away" for a while he would still attack physically (Examples of bob running away from beings bigger than himself: Alaskan Bull Worm, The trench monsters from the sponge bob movie before he got the "facial hairs". There are other examples but I still have a lot to write so I'll go leave it here)
I don't know about Johnny being as skilled as Spongebob, I'm not knowledgeable in DNA and stuff like that so correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Ninja DNA Makes someone as skilled as the DNA that person has, Again this might very well be wrong, But even if its not I'm still not confident it'd put Johnny equal with spongebob in terms of skill cause iirc ninjas weren't supposed to be on one on one encounters most of the times, Yes they do train for CQC sometimes but they generally just avoid those and try to be sneaky, And "Knows kung fu" is a really broad term, Is he a master at kung fu? Is he a beginner? Cause Spongebob spars with someone who trains with a black belt in Taekwondo so even if you say he's not necessarily Black belt he should at least be close to it. Also the AP Gap is important, But like I said sponge can spar with sandy who's stronger than Larry the lobster, Also sam star is capable of Overpowering both spongebob and squidward and the wiki thinks that larry the lobster is stronger than her, So Sandy > Larry > Sam Star > Sponge and Squid and spongebob is able to spar with sandy like I said

I don't know shit about Johnny test and my memory of spongebob is fuzzy so prolly not gonna be able to comment on other stuff in this thread but I just wanted to bring this specific point up

3- Trying to apply how dna works in real life for the animated universe doesn't work very well, but let's try here, SpongeBob and a Blackier Belt (according to the comment in the original Thread) while Johnny is just a black belt with DNA from ninja, let's consider that this blackier belt doesn't exist in the Johnny test universe, Nija DNA + being a black belt shows that it's way above what a normal black beech would be, so they can still be considered equals in this aspect

4-ok, let's go to the part that matters, HAX
Right away I will remove 2 Hax/aarlhos that Johnny has of the possible use - Super Smarty Pants and Bubble Love Gum, pants and a two bladed sword that can go against Johnny at any time controlling his mind and the gum needs to be chewed by the target to transmute it

Now about SpongeBob's:
Spongebob’s sand manipulation can create weapons, buildings, and armies to fight for him
It's just that all of this is pretty small compared to Johnny, plus they don't scale to the status of BOB itself and have probably the same Dura as a sand sculpture
He can create many types of bubbles. Some can create explosions like in the pie episode and some can BFR his opponents away
Same idea as the sand ones, but with bubbles, and to create a bubble big enough for BFR Johnny would have to blow it for a long time leaving him vulnerable
He has reality warping
He can create duplicates of himself
He has plot manipulation
These and many other BOB Hax were never used offensively(Much of the hax not mentioned falls into this category too)
His telepathy can read other characters minds and can enter dreams
Going into dreams is useless in this case, but reading minds I agree that it can be useful, even though it was only used once and he wasn't in combat, but I will consider that he would use
Has far better consistent toon force that he uses on a regular basis
Agreed
So basically, that luck of Sponge’s could do anything to mess with Johnny lol
Agree, but it can also just do nothing, although I think it would be a great way to help, believing that luck would help you 100% of the time is kind of illogical

Now, let's talk about Johnny's hax, as most have been quoted here in something like this "they wouldn't do anything against bob except these 2"

All of Johnny's time-involving abilities would take effect, except time travel thanks to Bob's randomness, but it's very unlikely he would use this one anyway.

Mind manipulation and possession I agree would not work on Bob, but not in his sand and bubble armies

Bionic arm also improves Johnny's ability to dodge projectiles, so it would be easier to dodge any projectile bob throws or reflects to Johnny with him

Duplication, although Bob's is better only Johnny's has ever been used or shown to be functional rather than just a one/two moment joke

Sleep Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement both work like a spray, Bob is 4 inches, there's a reason most insecticides are made like sprays

FIsh ray, is also transmutation, if this battle takes place in Porkbelly, iironically it can be used to make bob suffocate in the shape of an ordinary fish, lol

Anyway, it got a lot more confusing than it should have been, but what I mean is, although bob has toon force, luck and has incredible immortalities and regenerations Johnny should gain by experience in general combat using the hax and other abilities he has. have and be better at finding creative ways to use these hax in combat, whereas most of bob's hax have never been used in actual combat.

Good luck to understand what I've written, because even I'm getting confused after trying to write all this, maybe I'll try to summarize later

Johnny for being a better hax fighter, braver, bigger and smarter

I'll answer the rest later, but I don't see how the Fish Ray is applicable to combat. Susan and Mary had it built into the family's car, and it's not something Johnny has explicitly carried around. But even if SpongeBob did get hit by it and thus needed water to breathe, leaving SpongeBob confined to the water would worsen matters anyway, since that's when SpongeBob would absorb himself to a massive size and overwhelm Johnny.

Also, OP, by this point, what's the point with making Johnny equipped but leaving SpongeBob unequipped?

I'll answer the rest later, but I don't see how the Fish Ray is applicable to combat. Susan and Mary had it built into the family's car, and it's not something Johnny has explicitly carried around. But even if SpongeBob did get hit by it and thus needed water to breathe, leaving SpongeBob confined to the water would worsen matters anyway, since that's when SpongeBob would absorb himself to a massive size and overwhelm Johnny.

Also, OP, by this point, what's the point with making Johnny equipped but leaving SpongeBob unequipped?
As I said, I was alread don't undertanding what I was wrightingz so Just ignore the fish ray thing

Sorta smart to remake this, I do agree on Johnny being far better than Spongebob in fighting experience.
Sponge if he was serious would be devastating as a What if... Both could KO each other at the same time, but that be not so entertaining.

I'll re-think on a vote soon, going to read deep and understand all the information explained above. I'll reply best I can soon
might be below 8 to 15 minutes for this fight in my opinion!

Sorta smart to remake this, I do agree on Johnny being far better than Spongebob in fighting experience.
Sponge if he was serious would be devastating as a What if... Both could KO each other at the same time, but that be not so entertaining.

I'll re-think on a vote soon, going to read deep and understand all the information explained above. I'll reply best I can soon
might be below 8 to 15 minutes for this fight in my opinion!
Take your time.

I really do think we’re taking some of Spongebob’s hax and the aspect that just one of those haxs could kill Johnny fairly easily and ignoring it due to “Spongebob has only used said hax a few times” and “Spongebob only uses that as a last resort.” And while I do agree that on specific ones he doesn’t all the time, it’s no use to pull it out entirely. Spongebob by nature is inclined to use his hax in certain situations. Not all the time does Spongebob run away and in fear of his opponents. And even if he does get scared, wouldn’t he want to try to use anything at his disposal to get rid of the thing he’s scared of? I’m kinda tired since I had a really busy day but I’ll leave off with this, just because Spongebob doesn’t use his hax to start off a battle, it doesn’t mean he’ll ever use it. I mean, have you seen how strong his simple hax like his toon force and luck is against opponents like: The Tattletale Strangler, The Karate Master, Dennis The Assassin, Plankton, Man-Ray, Burger Beard, King Neptune, Squidward, Kevin The Cucumber, Sandy, and many more. Most of these opponents were beaten by Spongebob’s karate and his skill with his VERY simple hax that he usually STARTS with. Plus most of those opponents are either gods, master martial artists, murders and criminals, and characters who match him in hax. And that’s simply his basic HAX. He’s shown the ability to duplicate making it easier for Bob to do many things at once and can even use life manipulation to make sand create and weapons by him time to come up with a plan. Plus like I said earlier, Spongebob can teleport, use portals, ride on rainbows, shrink himself smaller, shape-shift, reality warp, plot manip, use immersion, transmutation, etc. to block and get out of harm’s way.

I’m fairly tired so I might make more arguments in the morning. Thank you everyone for listening to me ramble on about how a sponge can beat a boy lol. Goodnight everyone!

I really do think we’re taking some of Spongebob’s hax and the aspect that just one of those haxs could kill Johnny fairly easily and ignoring it due to “Spongebob has only used said hax a few times” and “Spongebob only uses that as a last resort.” And while I do agree that on specific ones he doesn’t all the time, it’s no use to pull it out entirely. Spongebob by nature is inclined to use his hax in certain situations. Not all the time does Spongebob run away and in fear of his opponents. And even if he does get scared, wouldn’t he want to try to use anything at his disposal to get rid of the thing he’s scared of? I’m kinda tired since I had a really busy day but I’ll leave off with this, just because Spongebob doesn’t use his hax to start off a battle, it doesn’t mean he’ll ever use it. I mean, have you seen how strong his simple hax like his toon force and luck is against opponents like: The Tattletale Strangler, The Karate Master, Dennis The Assassin, Plankton, Man-Ray, Burger Beard, King Neptune, Squidward, Kevin The Cucumber, Sandy, and many more. Most of these opponents were beaten by Spongebob’s karate and his skill with his VERY simple hax that he usually STARTS with. Plus most of those opponents are either gods, master martial artists, murders and criminals, and characters who match him in hax. And that’s simply his basic HAX. He’s shown the ability to duplicate making it easier for Bob to do many things at once and can even use life manipulation to make sand create and weapons by him time to come up with a plan. Plus like I said earlier, Spongebob can teleport, use portals, ride on rainbows, shrink himself smaller, shape-shift, reality warp, plot manip, use immersion, transmutation, etc. to block and get out of harm’s way.

I’m fairly tired so I might make more arguments in the morning. Thank you everyone for listening to me ramble on about how a sponge can beat a boy lol. Goodnight everyone!
Responding to this when I get home from school.

Another quick note: Lemon's point wasn't that Spongebob was unable to use his haxes, it was that Johnny knows how to use his hax far better and more efficiently than Spongebob. Many of Spongebob's hax he hasn't at best, hasn't been used consistently in combat, or at worst, not in combat whatsoever, and used as just a joke. Johnny knows his equipment front to back, so he can use his hax far more creatively and efficiently than Spongebob. The whole point was that Johnny knows how to use his hax way better.

Another quick note: Lemon's point wasn't that Spongebob was unable to use his haxes, it was that Johnny knows how to use his hax far better and more efficiently than Spongebob. Many of Spongebob's hax he hasn't at best, hasn't been used consistently in combat, or at worst, not in combat whatsoever, and used as just a joke. Johnny knows his equipment front to back, so he can use his hax far more creatively and efficiently than Spongebob. The whole point was that Johnny knows how to use his hax way better.
Yeah I agree that Johnny knows his hax better but Spongebob’s hax is so much more effective than Johnny that Spongebob would only have to use one of his hax to guarantee himself a win. The main point I was trying to make was that Bob uses his hax a lot more than everyone says he does and his hax is so much better than Johnny’s that he wouldn’t have to do a whole lot compared to Johnny.

With Johnny having so many options to choose from, and also given how stubborn he is, it's gonna delay the inevitable. I also don't see the fight lasting long enough to become a stamina competition or for Johnny to use the Super Smarty Pants.

Speaking of which, I don't think Johnny is that smarter either. He "outsmarts" Susan and Mary from either using basic fear tactics, or exploiting their weaknesses (like Gil), otherwise his plans are a massive fail. Those aren't intelligence feats that would warrant Above Average (in fact, didn't it used to just be Average?) for one simple reason: they aren't actual feats of "outsmarting". Far from it.

And about the gum, even if SpongeBob was somehow stupid enough to chew on it, and even if Johnny was smart enough to think "Oh hey, I should use that gum that accidentally turned Gil into a gorilla", the effects doesn't seem much different from whenever SpongeBob shapeshifts himself into objects or different characters.

Yeah I agree that Johnny knows his hax better but Spongebob’s hax is so much more effective than Johnny that Spongebob would only have to use one of his hax to guarantee himself a win. The main point I was trying to make was that Bob uses his hax a lot more than everyone says he does and his hax is so much better than Johnny’s that he wouldn’t have to do a whole lot compared to Johnny.
It doesn't matter how powerful your hax are if you can't use them to its fullest effect. Johnny has shown many times throughout the show that he can find creative ways to defeat his opponents, and since he knows his equipment from to to back, he can use his creativity to use them to its fullest effect. Spongebob can definitely use his hax, he just can't use them to its fullest potential.

It doesn't matter how powerful your hax are if you can't use them to its fullest effect. Johnny has shown many times throughout the show that he can find creative ways to defeat his opponents, and since he knows his equipment from to to back, he can use his creativity to use them to its fullest effect. Spongebob can definitely use his hax, he just can't use them to its fullest potential.
Except for luck and Toon force, which are his most used offensive HAX

With Johnny having so many options to choose from, and also given how stubborn he is, it's gonna delay the inevitable. I also don't see the fight lasting long enough to become a stamina competition or for Johnny to use the Super Smarty Pants.

Speaking of which, I don't think Johnny is that smarter either. He "outsmarts" Susan and Mary from either using basic fear tactics, or exploiting their weaknesses (like Gil), otherwise his plans are a massive fail. Those aren't intelligence feats that would warrant Above Average (in fact, didn't it used to just be Average?). They sure aren't actual feats of outsmarting either. Far from it.

And about the gum, even if SpongeBob was somehow stupid enough to chew on it, and even if Johnny was smart enough to think "Oh hey, I should use that gum that accidentally turned Gil into a gorilla", the effects doesn't seem much different from whenever SpongeBob shapeshifts himself into objects or different characters.
1. Spongebob has many options as well, so this point doesn't really make sense at first glance.

2. I agree. This fight will not last enough to the point where it would be a stamina battle. Their hax are too powerful.

3. The Super Smarty Pants makes Johnny smarter than his sisters. The pants should know that Johnny needs to win the fight instead of controlling his mind.

4. I... somewhat agree. Johnny has used his basic manipulation and Gil tactics to "outsmart" his sisters, but there has been times where Johnny outsmarts his sisters by actually using clever tactics. Heck, Johnny outsmarts and defeats geniuses on a regular basis. Johnny's only "dumb" when it comes to school because he's lazy and hates school. He's shown many times in combat that he can come up with strategies that can outsmart geniuses.

5. Here's why I think Johnny can use the gum to transmutate Spongebob:
To point something out for Johnny's transmutation with the Bubble Gum, Johnny can throw it straight into Spongebob's mouth. He was able to accurately throw a love lozenge into Bling-Bling Boy's mouth, and he popped 2 water balloons with a badge while blind. So him throwing the bubble gum into Spongebob's mouth is not out of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back