• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, for the honor, i made this

Whoever win in this round, in the end both are the winners, so i'm excited to see how this going to be. Anyway lets go the match!

In the left corner! The man with the power of the God on his hand, the master of martial arts despite too goofy on his own! from the classis PS2 game that became one of our childhoods.........Geeeeeeene!!
Gene:
Approached the arena while giving the viewers a kiss "Hahaha! Thank you, thank you!"
Gene: Do a little of warming up "Lets do this"

In the right corner! In right corner! This man has become one of the black horse of this tournament! The Fangire hunter who hunted down many of very strong opponents before entered this tourney! From a Warship, Meltdowner, and Demon! Even in this tourney many of the combatants who faced him became the victims! From the series that slowly turned into a new juggernaut....
Nago: Walked slowly to the arena, and took out of his belt
Inhale....exhale.....
Keisuke Nago or being famous known as....Kamen Rider Iiiiiiixa!!
Nago
: Put the belt on his waist and transform into his Rider Form
The two combatants then facing each other

Gene: "You know, i don't know if i have a chance against" you Acting nervous
Nago: "You think so?"
Gene: Suddenly he point out to Nago "Hehe, just kidding" Unleashed some of fighting stances and taunt at him "I have many arsenals in my pocket to beat you, so unfortunately this will be your last match"
Nago: "Overconfidence yourself and it would backfire at you, just saying"
Gene: "Lets proof that!"
Alright, turn on the stage projection!
The arena warped and turned into a Tokyo Harbor
Lets rumbleeee!!

• Nago start with Burst Mode and Base Gene is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Tokyo Harbor
  • Starting range: Extended melee range
  • Win via anything!!
  • Fangire Hunter: 0
  • God Hand: 0
  • Inconclusive: 8 (Chompy, Random, Soda, Popted, Ixa, Berrie, Batta, Magi)

images

VS
images

Battle Theme:
  • Theme 1 (the start at fight):

• Theme 2 (Ixa gaining the upper hand):

• Theme 3 (Gene counter attack):

• Theme 4 ('Its showtime, baby!'):

• The Climax Theme!:

Last edited:
(also kick kick hadoken)
Well then, Ixa usually start with shooting the hell out of his opponent with his gun to make the opponent losing their stance and full of opening, and then he jump in to attacks with his sword attacks to deal lethal damages on the opponent. When the opponent is gone down to the ground, he will perform his finisher where he blind them with the Sol Flasher (which can shine bright at 3 milion candelas, enough to make human's eyes go permanantly blind) then strike Gene with an attack that can destroys his soul.

Althought this is just what he usually goes with, given how dislike wasting time Ixa is, he will uses whatever he got to finish the fight fast.

Gene can easily avoid gunfire or melee attacks, he's great at dodging and crossing distances without losing his stance- in fact you could argue it's an actual part of his stance considering he can do a huge variety of moves out of a crouch.

I assume his finisher is only something he does to, well, finish enemies?

But like, does he do that any time, or just to end a fight?

Gene can easily avoid gunfire or melee attacks, he's great at dodging and crossing distances without losing his stance- in fact you could argue it's an actual part of his stance considering he can do a huge variety of moves out of a crouch.
Ixa's bullets are much faster than regular bullets, as you can see here Kamen Rider Kiva already can react to regular bullets without problem.
The same Kiva who was helpless when get shot by Ixa's bullet. Infact, most of Ixa's enemies were unable to dodge Ixa's bullets (With an exception of one speedster).
"Finishers" is just a way for Kamen Rider fans to call them.
The original japanese word is "必殺技" (Hissatsugi, certain-kill technique). Like the name say, most of the time they are performed, these techniques would one-shot enemies because they are Kamen Riders's AP focused on a single attacks.

And it's not neccessary for these finishers to be used the in the end of the match, alot of Kamen Riders uses them right in the beginning to finish the fight fast. And given how impatient Ixa is, i can see him would uses it right away when he find the match taking too long, that or he just find an opening from Gene to uses it right away.

That say, i'm going to sleep, good night guys !

He's done it, like, 1 or 2 minutes into a fight against normal monsters, its just that the person he's fighting usually dies immediately fight after. Sometimes Riders even start off with their finishers, it really just depends on Nago's mood tbh. So it really shouldn't take more than a minute due to Gene dodging all the time

What can Gene do against being blinded via the Sol Flasher

Also, Ixa's gun dispurses each bullet into a hundred bullets, so Gene would actually have to dodge thousands of rapid fire bullets

When he goes for the finish is whenever he feel like it honestly. Plenty of instance where he just use it almost as soon as the fight start.

And if Gene is being too slippery he can always knock the man down onto the ground for easy aiming with Garulu Saber's Howling Shock.

Ixa's bullets are much faster than regular bullets, as you can see here Kamen Rider Kiva already can react to regular bullets without problem.
Speed equalized
"Finishers" is just a way for Kamen Rider fans to call them.
The original japanese word is "必殺技" (Hissatsugi, certain-kill technique). Like the name say, most of the time they are performed, these techniques would one-shot enemies because they are Kamen Riders's AP focused on a single attacks.

And it's not neccessary for these finishers to be used the in the end of the match, alot of Kamen Riders uses them right in the beginning to finish the fight fast. And given how impatient Ixa is, i can see him would uses it right away when he find the match taking too long, that or he just find an opening from Gene to uses it right away.
Alright
Also, Ixa's gun dispurses each bullet into a hundred bullets, so Gene would actually have to dodge thousands of rapid fire bullets
It shoots them all in the same direction, right? Doesn't really matter how many they are, he just has to not get hit by the stream.
When he goes for the finish is whenever he feel like it honestly. Plenty of instance where he just use it almost as soon as the fight start.

And if Gene is being too slippery he can always knock the man down onto the ground for easy aiming with Garulu Saber's Howling Shock.
Do those attacks have any windup or telegraph? Gene can interrupt enemy attacks by striking them at the right moment. Works even with normal stuff like quick punches but it'd be even better against stuff like that.

It shoots them all in the same direction, right? Doesn't really matter how many they are, he just has to not get hit by the stream.

Do those attacks have any windup or telegraph? Gene can interrupt enemy attacks by striking them at the right moment. Works even with normal stuff like quick punches but it'd be even better against stuff like that.
They’re described as pellets, so I believe they scatter once they disperse. I don’t really see it as a stream of bullets, it’s more like a bullet exploding in to more bullets. Also, Gene will become weaker every time he gets hit by the bullets.

It’s very easy to pull off. Just press the back of the handle and Nago shoots a sound wave

They’re described as pellets, so I believe they scatter once they disperse. I don’t really see it as a stream of bullets, it’s more like a bullet exploding in to more bullets. Also, Gene will become weaker every time he gets hit by the bullets.
I mean, judging by the scan that was posted they always hit the dude in the chest so they don't seem to have particularly good spread.
It’s very easy to pull off. Just press the back of the handle and Nago shoots a sound wave
If it comes from a weapon then it might be difficult to use it since Gene is gonna be as close as possible to Ixa, to the point that melee weapons of that length are awkward to use. Gene might also potentially try to disarm Ixa before that happens

I don’t think that’s the actual bullets dispersing. I think this is the actual showing of it (0:45).

I mean, pressing your hand on the back of a handle guard really isn’t that difficult to do. Not only that, Gene doesn’t haven’t anyway to counter the Sol Flasher

and the part with the sun behind him is Sol Flasher, right?
Sol Flasher is more like a flashbang. Speaking of Ixa Judgement tho, it can be used pretty much instantly:

Then clearly it's inconsistent considering they always hit the dude in the chest in the first scan.
they do be inconsistent but I anything with spread fire to be inconsistent. The fire rate of his gun makes up for it tho.

Sol Flasher is more like a flashbang. Speaking of Ixa Judgement tho, it can be used pretty much instantly:
That's still kind of sluggish compared to some of Gene's bread and butter attacks. Anyway, could you give me a clip of Sol Flasher? A lot of Gene's fighting style revolves around countering the opponent's moves so I like to look at them.
they do be inconsistent but I anything with spread fire to be inconsistent. The fire rate of his gun makes up for it tho.
Meh, in the end it doesn't matter how fast an automatic gun fires if the spread is low. Also, if at a disadvantage while at range Gene can use Chain Yanker, which is a telekinetic pull followed by a slap that stuns the enemy.

That's still kind of sluggish compared to some of Gene's bread and butter attacks. Anyway, could you give me a clip of Sol Flasher? A lot of Gene's fighting style revolves around countering the opponent's moves so I like to look at them.
I don't see why Ixa can't just speed it up tho since his regular slashing is pretty fast (And that the enemy is blinded by the sun behind him). I don't have a clip currently but I have a scan that describes how it works.
Meh, in the end it doesn't matter how fast an automatic gun fires if the spread is low. Also, if at a disadvantage while at range Gene can use Chain Yanker, which is a telekinetic pull followed by a slap that stuns the enemy.
It can be argued on whether the spread is high or low since its a spray weapon (RNG). On average, it should cover a lot of area nonetheless. So, a pull based on telepathy, Idk if that will work on Class M lifting strength.

TK should work just fine, just cause you're stronger doesn't mean you can resist a sudden pull if you have no leverage to make that LS work.

There aren't rules on this but like, if you can't actually use your LS by grabbing something (and good luck finding something in central park that won't be torn apart by Class 25 LS) you can't really just sit there and automatically resist a force like that.

Still I don't think there's any readily handy material that would withstand that kinda force, plus Chain Yanker is really sudden so I don't think you could grab onto anything anyway.

Gene’s TK, essentially pull force, can only reach pull up to 25 tons while Ixa can pull things up to 300,000 tons. He won’t be affected by the TK even without leverage since Gene’s TK can’t match Nago’s pull strength.

Not only that, Sol Flasher prevents Gene to know the location of Nago

Gene’s TK, essentially pull force, can only reach pull up to 25 tons while Ixa can pull things up to 300,000 tons. He won’t be affected by the TK even without leverage since Gene’s TK can’t match Nago’s pull strength.
... You do realize that he cannot use his own LS in any meaningful way against a telekinetic pull if he's just standing there? Like, explain to me how he would go about resisting an invisible, intangible force that pushes him forward. Is he just gonna stand funny and magically shrug it off?
Not only that, Sol Flasher prevents Gene to know the location of Nago
If he uses it. Gene is more than wary of technological foes since he's fought a couple, and they also had hidden gadgetry, so I'd wager he'd attempt to end the fight fairly fast himself, which includes using speed/AP amp, using several moves that are way stronger than his base AP, stunning, juggling, maybe disarming and overall overwhelming him as much as possible, which he excels at. Meanwhile, I see other moves in Ixa's profile that don't seem as useful- if he goes with those then Gene has a bit more time to win the fight.

Funny Sol Flash and Gene is effectively blind. Something that Ixa can do with basically a thought.

And with Gene being blind, it's basically easy picking for Nago. Nevermind that he also have plenty of AoE move more than his Gun. Garulu Saber's Howling Shock made him an easy target, electric volt from Ixa Knuckles and so on.

... You do realize that he cannot use his own LS in any meaningful way against a telekinetic pull if he's just standing there? Like, explain to me how he would go about resisting an invisible, intangible force that pushes him forward. Is he just gonna stand funny and magically shrug it off?
And from other fight I have seen. It's seem that in general TK just seem to be pretty ineffective against people with higher LS. Not sure why but I've seen it pop up everywhere.

Funny Sol Flash and Gene is effectively blind. Something that Ixa can do with basically a thought.
If he uses it fast enough, before Gene just knocks him out. Also can't Gene just turn around or something, does it really have absolutely no tell whatsoever?
And with Gene being blind, it's basically easy picking for Nago. Nevermind that he also have plenty of AoE move more than his Gun. Garulu Saber's Howling Shock made him an easy target, electric volt from Ixa Knuckles and so on.
Gene's got a whole lot of AOE of his own, Shockwave, Shockwave 2, Shaolin Blast (His absolute strongest move), La Bomba, La Bomba 2...

By the way, Gene can somewhat withstand electric shocks. They still hurt him but at least with this one he doesn't get paralyzed or anything.
And from other fight I have seen. It's seem that in general TK just seem to be pretty ineffective against people with higher LS. Not sure why but I've seen it pop up everywhere.
What do you want me to say, those people were wrong. Like, it's just logic, if you're strong you still need to apply that strength somehow.

i mean, TK is pull force, which for Gene is up to 25 tons. Nago has resisted pull forces of 300,000 tons. Also, we've had KR fight before where TK worked because of the opponent's weaker LS. It wasn't because TK is an ability which which automatically worked on people, it worked because of LS.

Gene looks at Nago as he uses the Sol Flasher, he's instantly blind.

If he uses it fast enough, before Gene just knocks him out. Also can't Gene just turn around or something, does it really have absolutely no tell whatsoever?
I don't think Gene would be fast enough to turn around, it's coming out of nowhere, it's light speed and people get blind from 80 Chandelas, Nago's 3 million

Keep in mind Gene is actually pretty good at getting his opponents to underestimate him or act irrational, if his taunts are any indication.
i mean, TK is pull force, which for Gene is up to 25 tons. Nago has resisted pull forces of 300,000 tons. Also, we've had KR fight before where TK worked because of the opponent's weaker LS. It wasn't because TK is an ability which which automatically worked on people, it worked because of LS.
He has resisted them just by standing there and doing nothing?
Gene looks at Nago as he uses the Sol Flasher, he's instantly blind.
Honestly considering it's on his chest there's a chance Gene even manages to break it before it gets used, after all that's one of the spots where he's gonna be punching the most.

Back