• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Planetary tournament 5-B bracket round one,match 2 :Cure happy vs Buddha

Kflare63

He/Him
•Speed is equalized
• Base Happy will be used
• Base Buddha will be used
•They will have prior knowledge
•Happy will be bloodlusted
•Buddha will be in character
•Battle will take place in an abandoned cityscape

The shining light of the future:

The leader of the Buddhist pantheon: 1

Incon: 7
Sidenote:I will link the profiles in the comments

Last edited:
Cure happy

Buddha

Outranged him would'nt do much as Buddha can predicted her movement and the next attacks with Pure Enlightement Eight Consciousness

Outranged him would'nt do much as Buddha can predicted her movement and the next attacks with Pure Enlightement Eight Consciousness
Now that you mention it how does his (what's essentially) future sight work? Does it predict where it the next attack lands too?

So what you're telling me is if I don't restrict this cure happy doesn't have a chance

Does Cute Happy abuse her range and flight to play keep away?
What’s her danmaku like? The whole point of Danmaku is that it’s supposed to be hard to dodge even if it’s slow or you see it coming.

Yeah, that’s why I asked.
Also, how does Buddha perceive these things, is it just that these images get superimposed on his field of view? Or can he “see” things outside his field of view or from other angles as well?

I think its the latter, i'm not remembering it well if you ask me
Spot on actually. It allowed him to evade even when he isn't aware. At the moment, there is nothing in Happy's profile that allows her to counter Buddha's Analytical Prediction. I see Buddha having more win-cons here, so I vote Buddha.

I’m gonna wait a bit longer. If Happy actually abuses range and flight then neither can hit each other, in which case this either comes down to stamina or is incon, but if not this is a decisive victory for Buddha.

do note buddha may have future sight but there are abilities and some technique that even if he knows what is it he can't dodge it
Cure happy can just do an attack that would be impossible for buddha to dodge.

Future sight also only shows intent so he has to rely on his wits to dodge attacks that have already been fired so he won't be predicting where things will land or go but he will know where each of the attacks is aimed at by Cure's intent

impressive but Buddha can block with a shield if he can't dodge. what's buddha's ap anyway and how high is it from baseline ?

Ash is slightly lower, Pretty cure is likely fragmentation since no calc so Buddha probably have higher AP

although I want to say Shiva is already that high into the hierarchy of Gods and only in his 2nd key is mentioned that he can turn the world into ash
so yeah I guess he can block with a shield since it is higher.

still not sure how he would reach pretty cure with her flight tho

I’m gonna wait a bit longer. If Happy actually abuses range and flight then neither can hit each other, in which case this either comes down to stamina or is incon, but if not this is a decisive victory for Buddha.
In terms of stamina happy outlasts him just saying :v

So, does anyone know if Happy abuses range or not? Cause it kinda looks like people are voting when we don’t even know if one of the characters can hit the other…

Still pretty dodgeable, making the fight hard? Sure but Buddha can just evade it just fine with his eyes

As for flight he can just wait for an perfect timing to hit her

Therefore my point and my vote still stand, Rana might give a better explanation than mine but other than that yeah

I don't think they are easy to dodge due to their AOE. Buddha already had a hard time dodging an attack from Zeromus cleaver to the point that he decided to just block it. either way, he can most likely block anyway since he is higher in potency and durability. Cure happy flying and punchout out some energy beams isn't easy to dodge. Cure happy isn't dumb either so she'll probably try something when she realize her attacks and danmaku spams don't work

she abuses range as most of her attacks are ranged ones
But there’s a big difference between just having a lot of ranged options and actually abusing them. Like, will she actively stay in the air against a grounded opponent to make sure they can’t hit her? Or kite in a way that keeps opponents from ever approaching her?

I don't think they are easy to dodge due to their AOE. Buddha already had a hard time dodging an attack from Zeromus cleaver to the point that he decided to just block it. either way, he can most likely block anyway since he is higher in potency and durability. Cure happy flying and punchout out some energy beams isn't easy to dodge. Cure happy isn't dumb either so she'll probably try something when she realize her attacks and danmaku spams don't work
Buddha didn't have a hard time dodging his attacks, if anything, for the most part, he easily evaded Zerofuku, it was only when Zerofuku pulled out the AOE attack that he had to block, and then switched to other melee weapons to continue his fight. Also, Buddha can use afterimages to fool Happy and get near her for a blow.

he had a hard time from the AOE attacks of Zero which is what I'm pointing out as Cure Happy's attacks aren't all swing shots but large AOE beam attacks and she can spam those as fast as she punches. Sure illusion could work but without flight Buddha has no way to reach her because they are in green greens where there are nothing tall to try to lessen the gap

he had a hard time from the AOE attacks of Zero which is what I'm pointing out as Cure Happy's attacks aren't all swing shots but large AOE beam attacks and she can spam those as fast as she punches. Sure illusion could work but without flight Buddha has no way to reach her because they are in green greens where there are nothing tall to try to lessen the gap
Well, now this feels like incon, both characters don't have any means to hurt one another in battle. Buddha can block and evade anything thrown at him and Cure Happy could just keep distance with her Flight.

Well that's where stamina comes in trying to outlast each other. why doesn't buddha have some ranged weapons his weapons basically changes base on his emotion bruh why can't he have a single ranged weapons

Well that's where stamina comes in trying to outlast each other. why doesn't buddha have some ranged weapons his weapons basically changes base on his emotion bruh why can't he have a single ranged weapons
I mean both characters never exhaust from using their abilities and can fight despite sustaining fatal injuries. Like Buddha being impaled multiple times and even stabbed through his foot yet walks it off. But yeah, he doesn't have a single ranged weapon, lol. My only other guess would be Happy Cure sees that her ranged attacks don't work and then closes the gap to fight Buddha.

Back