• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well well well, another daddy Adam match it seems and this time it's was me making this, anyway....

Yusuke Godai, the man that inherit the ancient power of mysterious civilization, meet a man....not just a mere man but the first human and man ever exist in the universe, said the result of gods creation, now challenging his childs in a duel to see how much humanity progressing, with Godai accepting the challenge and transforming into the strongest state of himself, once a force of destruction and bringer of chaos but now the protector of life, with Godai promise to protect everyome smile, he would accept it! Battle of "father" and "son", who would win!!?

• EoS Kuuga and Ultimate Form is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in character
  • Place: Empty Tokyo Dome
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Gentle Warrior: 0
  • The First Human: 0
  • Inconclusive: 7 (Ixa, James, Zencha, Glaceon, Delta, Berrie, Spinoir)

dongchen-hou-64591160-p0.jpg

VS
558783761.jpg

Last edited:
so yeah adam will just go for CQC and then activate the eyes of the lord
how skilled is kuuga ?

Skill-wise he can fight against the Gurongi, many of them are pretty much more than a thousand years old, and by the end of series he managed to defeated/killed N-Daguva Zeba, the leader of Gurongi tribes

Also i forgot to mention that Kuuga had a reactive power level whenever he near to death

oh then they should be about equal in terms of skill (at least at the start) and AP since both of them are baseline from what i see in the profile
so adam can just copy his skills and trash him in CQC kuuga's RPL would not really matter since adam at that would basically know kuuga's fighting style and would just avoid his attacks and win via incap

I mean, Eyes Of The Lord seemingly adjusts to the speed of what it's fighting. Don't think RPL would mean much.

oh then they should be about equal in terms of skill (at least at the start) and AP since both of them are baseline from what i see in the profile
so adam can just copy his skills and trash him in CQC kuuga's RPL would not really matter since adam at that would basically know kuuga's fighting style and would just avoid his attacks and win via incap
I doubt he absolutely trash him in CQC, Kuuga is pretty much can still handling it well despite Adam mimicking his fight style

I doubt he absolutely trash him in CQC, Kuuga is pretty much can still handling it well despite Adam mimicking his fight style
i don't think he will just get absolutely trashed but i think at the point he would have him figured out unless kuuga does some random shit

Actually, Kuuga's fight with Daguva was a mirror match. Daguva has a lot of the same powers as Kuuga as well as same technique. In the end, Kuuga won because he just wanted to win more.

Kuuga's fighting style to begin with it isn't anything too complicated. It's extremely scrappy and it's basically a street fight almost every time he fights. So if Adam copies Kuuga's fighting style, it's just gonna be a street fight (which he has done a lot).

Kuuga's fighting style to begin with it isn't anything too complicated. It's extremely scrappy and it's basically a street fight almost every time he fights. So if Adam copies Kuuga's fighting style, it's just gonna be a street fight (which he has done a lot).
I actually wanted to talk about this. Kuuga's fight against Daguva was a full of street fight. Both literally kept punching each other dropped dead on the floor. Its the kind of fighting style that Adam wouldn’t want to copy because, like, why would you ever want to copy his style?

Last edited:
Also forgot to add that Kuuga doesn't really use any of his powers in Ultimate, so Adam wouldn't have any powers to copy.

I actually wanted to talk about this. Kuuga's fight against Daguva was a full of street fight. Both literally kept punching each other dropped dead on the floor. Its the kind of fighting style that Adam wouldn’t want to copy because, like, why would you ever want to copy his style?
mainly to just understand his fighting style and dodge really

How does Adam deal with Kuuga's Fire Manip through Matter Manip? I don't think its dodgable because Kuuga just ignites the matter on the enemy.

Last edited:
it seems to deal damage from outside not inside the body and adam can fight while dead so now that i think about it
it doesn't change much

im pretty sure elemetal powers don't have "the more range = more potent" hax scaling it's just range
unless it yeets resistance

The description of Daguva’s Fire hax says it made those people “combust” into flames. Not only that, the way it works is by manipulating matter and turning it into fire, so I doubt he can’t target Adam’s insides.

Adam doesn't just copy shit, he copies shit and it's faster and stronger than the original version. Just wanna clear it up before someone thinks it's just copying.

How do you make that fire move faster and stronger though? Higher temp? Even if it's a higher temp, Kuuga in his lesser forms have tanked nuclear explosions without a scratch.

I have no idea. The description is that any ability or technique he sees he can copy, and throw it back faster and stronger. That's all it says.

Even if he can copy the fire and can make it stronger, he wouldn’t have Kuuga’s resistance and Kuuga still no sold the fire.

What adam copied are physical attributes like speed, strength and anything the oponent has physically like claws etc. But adam cant shoot lighting or fire if the oponent can as adam never showed to be able to copy hax etc.

Also what they mean by technics and abilities it means any type of martial skill etc.

Kuuga raise his hand GG.

Kuuga's fire manipulation scales to Daguva who can change matter directly into plasma and used it to ignite three thousand people into flames. Not to mention that they both tanked it with minimum effort. Adam could probably copy it and survived for a bit but he will eventually die.

I mean, he did copy the fist surpassed time which is time hax and Kuuga's fire hax isn't a complicated technique. Although. that alone won't help him.

Wanna say that Adam’s Eyes are stated to be able to copy any ability of the gods which would include Shiva’s ability to light himself on fire and use the flames to attack.

Even if it does, which contradicts what TOAA said, Adam simply creating fire hotter than Kuuga’s wouldn’t do anything. Kuuga on the other, can still affect Adam with his fire.

Not only that, the Ultimate Finishers are able to make things explode from the inside out. Adam doesn’t have anything against that.

Last edited:
I mean, he did copy the fist surpassed time which is time hax and Kuuga's fire hax isn't a complicated technique. Although. that alone won't help him.
Time punch was just zeus moving fast as ****. Which is why both zeus and adam have infinite speed on their profile with time punch

Back