• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Bored. Who are your favorite waifu's?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The thread is self explanatory. Post your favorite waifu's.

No NSFW images (if you're using images) for any waifu, no matter the age.

You can choose any waifu you want, as long as the image is appropriate (especially if you're waifu(s) are underaged).

I'll start with my favorite waifu's (I have quite a few).

Esdeath

Esdeath

OIP.O6CSx9kZiHcRkR_RktYp2AHaHa

Yoko Littner

OIP.3yLOmB3kQAibCHkridyWOQHaHa

Mai Sakurajima

R.8f13614ce9ea01faa1103d1d71cb1ef9

Rin Tohsaka

f29e0125fb878873b8d1e6698741c6ba.jpg

Kallen Kōzuki

thumb-350-795057.png

Tsuneki Hikari (criminally underrated)

Let me see your taste in waifu's.

I was requested to comment here: (See: https://vsbattles.com/profile-posts/12350/ )

I don't think I have a waifu. If we're using "waifu" under this definition....
your favorite female character
Well, it feels a little disingenous, for me at least, to call a female character I like a "waifu", when they're just a favorite female character.

At least 1 female characters I like, however is: Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) (I was invested in the story, & I wanted her to succeed so she & her friends could have a happy reunion & live happily ever after & such.)

But me liking them doesn't necessarily mean they're my type or that I find them attractive, so I can be a little uncomfortable calling them "waifus".

I was requested to comment here: (See: https://vsbattles.com/profile-posts/12350/ )

Well, it feels a little disingenous, for me at least, to call a female character I like a "waifu", when they're just a favorite female character.

At least 1 female characters I like, however is: Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) (I was invested in the story, & I wanted her to succeed so she & her friends could have a happy reunion & live happily ever after & such.)

But me liking them doesn't necessarily mean they're my type or that I find them attractive, so I can be a little uncomfortable calling them "waifus".
I respect your opinion.

I agree with this 100%. I have a favorite female character and a waifu but they are different characters. My favorite female character is best imouto Nezuko while my Waifu is the Snow Heron herself, Kamisato Ayaka.

Please avoid creating image-sharing threads featuring characters that you find attractive. This is because they often lead from friendly fun to sexualized drawings of minors or otherwise get out of hand into NSFW areas.

It's not exactly banned actually. It's just not advised to do so, which is probably the same thing

Please avoid creating image-sharing threads featuring characters that you find attractive. This is because they often lead from friendly fun to sexualized drawings of minors or otherwise get out of hand into NSFW areas.

It's not exactly banned actually. It's just not advised to do so, which is probably the same thing
Should this thread be closed, then?

Back