• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Battle between the most strongest (Mom) characters in both fictions Junko ( Touhou Project ) vs Najimi Ajimu ( Medaka Box )

Status
Not open for further replies.
this idea hit me when I realize both characters rarely get match in these day so here

423px-Junko.png

vs

abaac7cea022e4a49191f9b2a3e784e8.jpg

Speed Equal
Unseal Ajimu used

The Wrath Mom :

The Oldest Mom :

I feel like we need a soft ban on Junko matches until we fix her keys. They're a ******* mess right now and are 100% inaccurate. So for now, I will propose two outcomes:

First is if we use Junko's avatar key (the one that has no right existing in the first place). This depends on Ajimu's first move, since Junko will likely open with purification, which she cannot resist. If Ajimu opens with Sealing or Power Nullification, she wins. Otherwise, Junko stomps.

Second is if we use Junko's primordial key (the only key she should have). I shouldn't have to tell you that this is a ******* horrendous stomp for Junko.

Oh, and this was a mismatch from the very beginning since Ajimu is 3-A and Junko is High 3-A at minimum. I'm this close to just asking for this thread to be closed to be honest.

I feel like we need a soft ban on Junko matches until we fix her keys. They're a ******* mess right now and are 100% inaccurate. So for now, I will propose two outcomes:

First is if we use Junko's avatar key (the one that has no right existing in the first place). This depends on Ajimu's first move, since Junko will likely open with purification, which she cannot resist. If Ajimu opens with Sealing or Power Nullification, she wins. Otherwise, Junko stomps.

Second is if we use Junko's primordial key (the only key she should have). I shouldn't have to tell you that this is a ******* horrendous stomp for Junko.

Oh, and this was a mismatch from the very beginning since Ajimu is 3-A and Junko is High 3-A at minimum. I'm this close to just asking for this thread to be closed to be honest.

1. Did you forget everything about her is pure Nothingness, herself is Conceptless and Informationless being except Ajimu has feat to null someone Conceptless and Informationless being

2. No, You can't ruin my first (Mom Characters) Junko match !!

But I agree we need to fix Junko Profile but that gonna make Junko far stronger isn't it ? So I decide to make this match before that happen

Also Medaka Box character is Smurf isn't it ? or Ajimu isn't smuf like other ?

1. Did you forget everything about her is pure Nothingness, herself is Conceptless and Informationless being except Ajimu has feat to null someone Conceptless and Informationless being
Which is irrelevant here because that's in a different key, which needs to be merged with her avatar key because she doesn't have an avatar. And again, massive ******* stomp for Junko in that case.

Ajimu is banned from versus threads
Oh really? Guess I'll ask for this to be closed if that's the case lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back