• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
Hello, Hello and hello;)how you all doing today? I don't care at all, so anyway les't get right into it.

During Bardock and Gas fight, Monaito ask to Bardock if he have a wish on the Dragon balls of the planet cereal, and his answer is:
FRMnjqsaMAIKpwU

(the dragon balls grants wishes btw)

Which vegeta comfirms:
06.jpg

Because of that his sons, Goku and Raditz, are able to survive situations where they should get killed.
FIRST EXAMPLE: Escaping Vegeta Planet
Raditz joined Vegeta gang due to the wish. Because of Toronbo(the dragon that grant wishes) know Vegeta is someone who'll ignore Frieza's call, thus saving his group's lives.

FRNJu1yaMAATphD

And Bardock got a "feeling of death" and decides to send Kakarott away
3144911133940e26c892c89d81bfa85c.webp
744985f197875eb862489f9906e5d33e.webp

Because of that, they are able to escape planet vegeta explosion.

SECOND EXAMPLE: The Times Goku almost died, and as able to survive

Goku is fighting Tao Paipai, and he get blasted in the stomach with a Dondopa
bc84724808f0740e47296409b2ed5ffe.jpg

But the four star Dragon Ball protect him
303884988bd1a8b14e696176e9295d07.jpg

Suspiscious don't you think?

And then agaist Picollo, Goku got hit by a charged attack from him.
7bf85efacf3e63687473d4539e535dbf.jpg
00269eed7906e95d5f84cb28b2f4741a.jpg

And his heart STOPPED BEATING
b78f681432e898482f301b96c8bef4f0.jpg

But his heart start beating again afterwords.
95f6c29a5030d0db193295b4909e2fd1.jpg
b8358e20077187853f3bce41f535f4ef.jpg

And he also get in a accident with a plane crash in the snow.

9212f932b1cae3d84604273ca3b0fe9e.jpg

But then he gets saved by a passing Sho, before dying of cold
4f0744740f673a028c9cb3912e65db2f.jpg

THIRD EXAMPLE: The wish protect people, so they are able to help Goku
Here

So i proposing to give Fate Manipulation or Blessed to Kid Goku keys, which would grant him a form of immortality or Blessed defense to dying, till he became a adult.

👑
Staff Agreement: Damage3245 (Agree with blessed), DarkDragonMedeus (agree with blessed), LordGriffin1000
normal users agreement: Oliver_de_jesus ,Nierre (agree with Blessed), TiltedFN, Kroneii1, StrymULTRA, LuffyRuffy46307,AwkguyDB, Muchacho_mrm(agree with blessed), Excel616(agree with blessed), Borutonarutodebunked, NaruRiasUzumaki, Greatsage13th, Braking
Total: 15
Staff Dissagreement:
normal users dissagreement:
Total:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Mario had Fate Manip for a similar reason, I remember it got removed because lad was captured once or something lol
Although, wouldn't this only apply to DBS Manga Kid Goku?

Tbf this would only protect Goku and Raditz from being killed, not from losing or being incapacitated until they've grown up.

FIRST EXAMPLE: Escaping Vegeta Planet
Raditz joined Vegeta gang due to the wish. Because of Toronbo(the dragon that grant wishes) know Vegeta is someone who'll ignore Frieza's call, thus saving his group's lives.

FRNJu1yaMAATphD

And Bardock got a "feeling of death" and decides to send Kakarott away
3144911133940e26c892c89d81bfa85c.webp
744985f197875eb862489f9906e5d33e.webp

Because of that, they are able to escape planet vegeta explosion.
Bardock grew suspicious of Frieza because Taro mentioned that the latter was looking into the legend of the Super Saiyan, which is expanded upon in the depiction of events in Super: Broly. This is a natural, random flow of events.
SECOND EXAMPLE: The Times Goku almost died, and as able to survive

Goku is fighting Tao Paipai, and he get blasted in the stomach with a Dondopa
bc84724808f0740e47296409b2ed5ffe.jpg

But the four star Dragon Ball protect him
303884988bd1a8b14e696176e9295d07.jpg

Suspiscious don't you think?
Goku had pocketed the Dragon Ball before Taopaipai arrived.
And then agaist Picollo, Goku got hit by a charged attack from him.

7bf85efacf3e63687473d4539e535dbf.jpg
00269eed7906e95d5f84cb28b2f4741a.jpg

And his heart STOPPED BEATING
b78f681432e898482f301b96c8bef4f0.jpg

But his heart start beating again afterwords.
95f6c29a5030d0db193295b4909e2fd1.jpg
b8358e20077187853f3bce41f535f4ef.jpg
This is attributed to his Indomitable Will, which is later corroborated.
And he also get in a accident with a plane crash in the snow.

9212f932b1cae3d84604273ca3b0fe9e.jpg

But then he gets saved by a passing Sho, before dying of cold
4f0744740f673a028c9cb3912e65db2f.jpg
This is random.
THIRD EXAMPLE: The wish protect people, so they are able to help Goku

Here

Bardock receiving an explosive boost in power after embracing his emotions is thematically linked to Goku understanding how to control Ultra Instinct and utilize its power to the fullest through his own emotions and not to this supernatural blessing.

You can't get Fate Manip via feats, me pretty sure
All the showings in the OP are really just supporting evidence
The big part is the Bardock wish

Can't believe I have to say this but none of the "feats" were written decades ago with the foresight of what the DBS Manga would imply, so "explanations" will likely be possible for all of the scenarios.

It should either be accepted or rejected strictly from the DBS Manga stuff.

I dunno about that, didn't Vegeta clearly state that the only reason Goku and Raditz survived Planet Vegeta's destruction was due to the wish?

It also could be the wish reanging this events, so Bardock would grow suspicious of Freeza.
And from all the locations that the Dodonpa could hit Goku, is exactly where the Dragon Ball is situated, kinda suspicious.
The scan you send don't really stated he have a indomitable will to survive the heart stop, just the poison one, it still could be the wish protecting him.
His heart stopped, and start beating after Picollo go away, that seems super convenient.
This is random.
Kinda.
Bardock receiving an explosive boost in power after embracing his emotions is thematically linked to Goku understanding how to control Ultra Instinct and utilize its power to the fullest through his own emotions and not to this supernatural blessing.
How exactly this contradicted what i said? My argument that he gains a Zenkai with a very weird timing, after the wish as been insued, that don't really take away from the theme.
He gets a Zenkai out nowhere after the wish. And also, the rest of the imgur kinda supports the idea of Bardock surving to save Goku.

Yes.

There is nothing directly connecting most of these examples to the wish. The wish which is quite vague to be honest and should not be counted as an ability here.
It's still an ability worth indexing as atleast "blessed". No matter how useless it is in a vs match it's still worth indexing.

Vegeta literally states that he survived because of the wish AND for him to thrive. The supporting evidence doesn't really matter nor supplement the actual CRT. But he should definitely get Blessed due to Bardock's wish.

Can't believe I have to say this but none of the "feats" were written decades ago with the foresight of what the DBS Manga would imply, so "explanations" will likely be possible for all of the scenarios.

It should either be accepted or rejected strictly from the DBS Manga stuff.
Well, this only means this would retroactively change some of the scenes written before, don't really matter if is written before because this new thing could change the old meaning.

Well, this only means this would retroactively change some of the scenes written before, don't really matter if is written before because this new thing could change the old meaning.
exactly, toriyama can write things in future stories to possibly explain past events, list me down as agree, i dont really care if its blessed or fate, either one works.

That's what I'm saying, there will be "explanations" because at the time this wasn't planned. Only the DBS Manga stuff should be used to reject/accept this because it is basically retconning these logical explanations as potentially fate hax/blessing.

yeah vegeta's statement seems to confirm it, so it should be limited fate manipulation and blessing to prevent death, but not guarrante a victory nor avoid incapacitation, almost like archie sonic's fate hax

though tbh the examples connecting to it are just speculation in general

Makes sense to me because I always wonder how the heck Raditz survived so long without even being able to master he's tail weakness.

Also you guys realize no one gets this on the wiki even if it's accepted

Back