• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That is why you should not give super powers to a virtual being.

Welp... If CCC can kill her, yes.

Altair's regen is baseline Mid-Godly or the higher end mid-godly?

Or... Welp, C.C.C can remove concepts from the world. What if BB removes the concept of "fanfiction"?

BB can do anything within the Moon Cell. She just writes some stupid rule that kills Altair instantly and blocks her from coming back.

Goes back to sipping coffee.

Representation Exposition. But that's none of my business.

Sips tea.

Hang on, Altair is born of earth tho... created by humans on earth with the concepts of earth.

Can she even do anything to BB?

I swear once this question is answered I'll go back to just watching.

I'm pretty sure she's not from Earth actually. She was created by Setsuna who was from Earth yes but all the other Creations that were created by writers were brought to the Re:Creators world by Altair from another universe. So this should mean that Altair also came from a different universe and not of Earth.

Thats interesting ^

Welp... BB's Authority affectes beings from Earth and beings who are in their current state by Earth (Likely, if an alien goes into adaptation on Earth, the Authority takes effect)

Not really sure if Altair is adapted to Earth. What are the requirements for the adaptation thing anyway? Since if I remember correctly Altair stayed on Earth for around 6 months. But we don't know what she did in between the 6 months of preparation time.

She isn't from earth actually. Recreators creations are from alternate universes depending on how their origin is written by their creators. She doesn't even belong to a universe as she has no backstory or history, to begin with. Plus speed equalized means low 2-c Altair can erase bb or the universe itself

From what I saw when I glanced through Altiar's profile, she can mimic CCC can she not? Also, can BB bypass Mid-Godly regen?

Plain old reality warping or changing the rules of the Moon Cell. I would add conceptual manipulation, but I see she resists it. Though I don't know where that was shown.

Pretty sure 5-A lvl reality warping doesn't bypass mid-godly, unless you can show proof of said reality warping preventing mid godly regen beings from regenerating after getting erased. Altair survived Selesia's Ionian Aphoria which was made to attack her concept and seal her in the dimension. Hence why resistance to conceptual manip. But I digress since idk much about BB's conceptual manip.

Uhm, yes it does because reality warping, depending on the user, can achieve pretty much anything.

And they are fighting within the Moon Cell, where the Moon Cell's reality warping powers are at its peak.

Edit: That sounds more like Sealing, but Celestial probably added that to her profile, and I trust his judgement.

1: Again no it doesn't. Saying it can do basically anything is a blatant NLF.

2: This however is true. If the battle takes place within the Moon Cell then BB can bypass Baseline Mid-Godly Regenerationn.

That being said I honesty think this a stomp in favor of BB.

Yes I think so too. Both have nearly similar set of haxes but BB's def has higher potency due to tier difference. However, I'm still doubting her reality warping could bypass mid-godly, But she can win by mind attacks or power nullification or sealing.

Also, the attack was specially made to attack Altair's concept and seal her in the dimension if she survives. Even Meteora states that they need to attack her concept before selesia used that attack. Hence why you see that huge explosion when the gates collapsed. Celestial discussed this on his wall.

I agree that saying "reality warping bypasses mid-godly" when BB has never shown anything like that, is a stretch.

However, things like conceptual manipulation can bypass Mid-Godly (by expunging her concept from the universe, unless what Altair regenerated from was conceptual erasure?), as can Law Manipulation (e.g. writing a law that says "Altair cannot regenerate")

Additionally, BB controls all the concepts of the entire planet, and can freely erase, create or alter them at will. I would think that is a little bit more than Altair's concept resistance could handle.

As for copying CCC... eh. Even in Nasuverse, Divine Authority is a pretty esoteric and high-class thing. It might be just a little above Altair's paygrade to copy. What's the best abilities she's copied with it?

Absorbing the Holopsicon/Altair herself on the other hand, by eating their data or something, is definitely something BB can do.

Oh crap, I'm arguing.

Well, I've already written this up.

Woah this thread blew up pretty quickly. Well than question was BB always this haxxed? Or did she only become this haxxed after getting a power up or something? Cause if she wasn't than this leads to my next question does Time Paradox Immunity neg Outline Origin the same way Acausality does or no? Cause I think this is the only way Altair can win against BB.

Back