• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse CRT : additions to Gilgamesh and various Servants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking for proof that it was, it's what allows him to be immortal to begin with? I mean, how do you think he regenerates? Stuff like that doesn't fall into the laps of modern magi in the Nasuvere.

And it's stated the concept of death (or something along those lines) doesn't apply to his soul, which is why it didn't rot unlike Zouken's. A conceptual weapon could very well fail upon that basis.
He is immortal because he reliant on his self-concept, as long as his self-concept is not erased then he will continue to be immortal and regenerate at will. Darius is not a modern magi, he already existed thousands of years ago.

Conceptual Weapon was a weapon aimed at destroying the existence of a concept, and a soul contained a concept of an existence such as the Origin, that was sufficient proof as a feat of destruction.
First, all of this is secondary. We are told that he had a backup that remade him. That automatically disqualifies him from High Godly. We are told the Origin Bullet affected only his main body, and so left the backup outside his body intact and functional.

Not all concepts come from souls. Souls contain concepts, stuff like lifespan, Origin, and such. But concepts exist outside of souls, too. Souless objects all have the concept of death (on earth), as the Shiki's show us. And ideas like "a shield blocking a javelin" are concepts that armaments clashing are going through.

And, not all conceptual weapons are made to crush the soul, no. They can, some are designed to, but not each and every one of them does. A conceptual weapon by default is just a weapon that forces "a phenomenon" to occur.

EMIYA's shroud just protects from the environment and the elements, it doesn't interact with souls at all. Gae Bolg would pierce the heart of a souless thing just fine, but it wouldn't do jack to a soul without a heart. Avalon simply creates a Bounded Field to grant absolute isolation. Blood Fort Andromeda didn't damage the soul of even mundane people in it. Zelretch is a sword that creates portals to other planes to let the user gather energy.

Most conceptual weapons don't interact with souls at all, though some can. You would need to prove that this one does. Then, you'd have to explain why the Conceptual Weapon would trump Pandora's Box, or even reach into it.
The origin of the idea of "possibly mid-godly regeneration" on his profile is from him being able to replicate his existence in its entirety, concluding that it allows regeneration as well. Supported by new feats, made his mid-godly upgraded to high-godly.

"Possibly" means it refers more to resurrection to the soul and concept stage than regeneration. What if I change it to "Resurrection and Possibly High-Godly Regeneration" as accepted before until there is a feats that shows his body regenerating instead of resurrecting.

the soul contains concepts and Origin which are fundamental aspects of an existence, which means the concept / Origin is erased = fundamental aspects are erased.

Conceptual weapons are weapons that are imbued with concepts to attack other concepts, and all conceptual weapons are the same. Don't use the defense type conceptual weapon example to compare with the offense type, it's irrelevant. And again, not being mentioned doesn't mean it can't, because the basic description of a conceptual weapon is being able to manipulate concepts.

I'm not going to argue about Conceptual Weapons anymore, because it's legally accepted on this wiki.

...That is not an argument? You can't use a random, general power name put on a profile to why it should or shouldn't have limitations set in-universe. That's like saying that since x has mind manipulation, and y resists it due to willpower, y should get to resist mind manipulation instead of it being a weakness for x's mind manipulation.

Scheherazade's Noble Phantasm is a pocket dimension. Within it, she can bring her stories to life, and control said stories to her will, dictating the plot by which they act. That's neat, but you have to prove that her Noble Phantasm isn't the one not capable of dealing with other people from outside the pocket dimension wrecking the plot she sets up instead of claiming they just get a resistance to its power.

It's made very clear she can't just say "x happened" and have x happen. When she wanted to incite conflict, she couldn't just write "the nightless city and el dorado go to war", she summoned a bunch of people and tried to mastermind into fighting by altering their memory and age. Never mind Servants, she doesn't so much as attempt to control Ritsuka, either. And please don't argue with "well it's on her profile". We'll just put an asterix to her limitations with it on her profile
Explained in detail here. Everything in Agartha Singularity is part of Sche's story, even the Servants, but if they want they can wreck the plot.

Last edited:
That still doesn't matter. He doesn't regenerate from nothingness. He has a backup outside his body that wasn't affected, which then recovered him. That cannot qualify for High Godly regeneration.

Explained in detail here. Everything in Agartha Singularity is part of Sche's story, even the Servants, but if they want they can wreck the plot.
I'm aware of that. But the problem is that while she can pick and chose which portions of her tales she manifests, and she could alter Servants she summoned due to the boost she got, I recall zero proof she can force that control on people not made by her.

That's right, I think this is all enough, I've applied everything in the thread except the Authority stuff. this should be closed. if you want to add, change and remove a stuff then create a new CRT.

Also, if there is someone who is generously willing to help applied the Authority stuff, that would be greatly appreciated, and this crt can be closed in peace.

Last edited:
That's right, I think this is all enough, I've applied everything in the thread except the Authority stuff. this should be closed. if you want to add, change and remove a stuff then create a new CRT.

Also, if there is someone who is generously willing to help applied the Authority stuff, that would be greatly appreciated, and this crt can be closed in peace.
So is somebody here willing to help out with this, or should we close this thread now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back