• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse CRT : additions to Gilgamesh and various Servants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I will unlock the tier 1 Nasuverse pages then.

I have handled it. Tell me here when you are done.

Is your wiki account autoconfirmed so you can edit there? From what I recall I unlocked the relevant pages for editing earlier.

Can you write a list of the pages that you currently cannot edit, so I can check please?

Is your wiki account autoconfirmed so you can edit there? From what I recall I unlocked the relevant pages for editing earlier.

Can you write a list of the pages that you currently cannot edit, so I can check please?
what does account autoconfirmed mean?

Basically all of these
Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Playable Caster (Tamamo-no-Mae)

Playable Saber (Nero)

Playable Archer (No Name)

Kingprotea

Passionlip

Julian Ainsworth

BB (Fate/Extra CCC)

Lancer of Red (Karna)

Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate/Kaleid)

Berserker (Penthesilea)

Goetia

Kama (Fate Series)

Kiara Sessyoin

Meltlilith

Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga)

Rider of Red (Achilles)

Caster (Merlin)

All Authority users (This is too much, I can't write them one by one)

Servant Physiology

Last edited:
what is account autoconfirmed mean?
It means that you have entered your Fandom/wiki account settings, written an email address that you use there, clicked the button to send a confirmation email, and followed the instructions in it to make sure that Fandom knows that you actually use said email.

You also need an over 4 days old account there.
Basically all of these
The listed pages that I checked were already unlocked.

It means that you have entered your Fandom/wiki account settings, written an email address that you use there, clicked the button to send a confirmation email, and followed the instructions in it to make sure that Fandom knows that you actually use said email.

You also need an over 4 days old account there.
Nevermind, it's already fixed now.

I've edited some parts like
  • Goetia's durability
  • Karna stuff
  • Achilles stuff
  • Beasts stuff
  • Illya stuff
  • Nobu stuff
are the edits and explanations correct?

and I can't seem to edit a large part that requires a lot of explanation. For someone willing to do so would be greatly appreciated.

I do not have the required knowledge to properly verify that your edits are correct. Can other knowledgeable members here help out with that please?

Most of the extra edit stuffs is fine, however the stamina section need to be edit to reflect the new stamina standard, due to those profiles still using the old one, which is rate stamina as high, extremely high, etc.....

Okay. Thank you for helping out.
I'm going to start adding stuff to Gilgamesh's profile but before that I'd like to propose it this

Law Manipulation for Ten Crowns: as before that Ten Crowns is an Authority and we all know that Authority is a law that governs the world

Could you call Crimson to evaluate this?

EDIT: I've applied a lot of things to Gilgamesh's profile except the image and description of Móralltach because I don't know how to add an image, nor have I applied the Ten Crowns stuff as it's pending approval.

Does it look fine?

Last edited:
Actually, is death inducement via Móralltach utilized through stabbing somebody with it or releasing its true name?

Last edited:
Actually, is death inducement via Móralltach utilized through stabbing somebody with it or releasing its true name?
Death Manip and Fate Manip are the essence of the sword, no need to releasing its true name to get the instant death effect. When true name was released, Diarmuid only gets the ability to jump and slash beyond human comprehension, it was not related to his sword.

Basically the same case as Gae Bolg, Gil has Gae Bolg and the effect of Gae Bolg attack which is Curse Manip and Conceptual Manip, but Gil cannot use the ability of Causality hax because only Cu can release its true name and use the causality hax of Gae Bolg.

After all this isn't really Moralltach sword but its prototype version which should have the same ability.

What are the conclusions so far in this thread, and what do we currently need to do here?

What are the conclusions so far in this thread, and what do we currently need to do here?
I'm going to start adding stuff to Gilgamesh's profile but before that I'd like to propose this

Law Manipulation for Ten Crowns: Ten Crowns is an Authority and we all know that Authority is a law that governs the world

Resistance to Enhanced Senses and Extrasensory Perception for Servant Physiology (By entering Spirit Form, Servants cannot be detected and sensed even to other Servants)
Still here, no one has evaluated it yet.

Last edited:
As for the content, I'm definitely not the person to call for something as complicated and enriched as Nasuverse, but nothing here seems notably wrong from an outsider's point of view.
Thank you for helping out, Moritzva.

Can somebody write a tally of who have agreed with what here please?

the resistance to enhanced senses shouldn't be limited it should just be mentioned that it's done in spirit forms
what they meant by laws is basically a concept tbh i don't care if it gets added or not it's used in the same way

the resistance to enhanced senses shouldn't be limited it should just be mentioned that it's done in spirit forms
what they meant by laws is basically a concept tbh i don't care if it gets added or not it's used in the same way
Thanks for the input, I'll delete a limited then, and for the law manipulation is fine right? because it's just the nature of authority.

If you write a single post that explains everything that needs to be evaluated here in an easy to understand manner, I think that it will be easier to get our staff to help you out.

Bump and shouldn't Gil have Gae Buidhe and Gae Dearg (Healing and Magic Negation) on the same principle as how he has Móralltach (Diarmuid - Manannán)? Same with Beagalltach, but it has no special qualities afaik. Don't know about Fragarach.

Last edited:
Bump and shouldn't Gil have Gae Buidhe and Gae Dearg (Healing and Magic Negation) on the same principle as how he has Móralltach (Diarmuid - Manannán)? Same with Beagalltach, but it has no special qualities afaik. Don't know about Fragarach.
I believe that magic negation and so on are listed on his profile.

Idk about Fragarach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back