• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse CRT : additions to Gilgamesh and various Servants

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title above I would add an abilities for some characters, and this thread has some connection with the previous thread. Without further ado, let's begin with

Gilgamesh

Upgrading AP of GoB : 6-C+ up to Low 6-B (Stated to have a rank from E to A++, where Siegfried's A+-rank Noble Phantasm has Low 6-B feats).

Optional Equipment

Codecast is a spell or a Spiritron dress used by playable Servants during the events of CCC.

Imaginary Number Space users

As it was accepted in the previous CRT regarding INS users, they should get this abilities as well :

Adding an abilities and stuff

Darius Ainsworth : High-Godly Regeneration and Resurrection (resurrecting and regenerating his body and concept to another container after his original body was destroyed by Miyu's Origin Bullet).

BB : Cosmic Awareness (Moon Cell could observe and record anything about the earth (habits, history, ideas and soul) on an infinite number of universes (past, present, future) and higher dimension scale).

Karna : Immersion and Supernatural Willpower (Can travel back and forth from the Imaginary Number space, and Real Number Space. Could maintenance his existence by sheer force of will, even though his Spirit Origin is already gone).

Illyasviel : Time Travel + Immeasurable flight speed with Magical Ruby (Can move through linear time).

Penthesilea : Acausality [Type 4] (She has an unusual causality due to being a core of a Minute Singularity) (this is for her servant universe key).

Reactive Power Level for all Beasts.

Meltlilith : Deconstruction and Quantum Manipulation (Can reduce something to a single planck level).

Demon King Nobunaga : Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Can open a portal to another world).

Achilles : Supernatural Willpower and Analytical Prediction (Able to keep fighting, even though his body is already dead. Can analyze the trajectory of an arrow properly).

Some things that downgraded

Changed Goetia and Merlin's durability due to the reason that they use as continental durability has been downgraded to small country.

Authority resistance

Added some resistance for all Authority users due to Authority can resist other Authorities.

Why Goetia doesn't have an Authority? Wouldn't an existence close to a planet fall into the categories of Divine Spirit and Elementals or in other words he should have his own Authority. Well, although he doesn't have Authority of the Beast.

therefore the Authority users will get resistance to Plot Manipulation.

Resistance to Deconstruction and Quantum Manipulation (Resisted Melt's Authority ability that can reduce existence to the planck level) (scan as above).

Resistance to Possession (Goddesses like Ishtar and Ereshkigal are able to possess someone to serve as a vessel through their Authority. For example Eresh can resist Nergal's possession).

Resistance to Cosmic Awareness (Resisted BB's Cosmic Awareness because it's Moon Cell's Authority ability) (scan as above).

Resistance to Immersion (Resisted a users of Imaginary Number Space that could throw the target into Imaginary Space).

Should have resistance to Madness Manipulation [Type 3] (from Meltlilith), Attack Reflection, Explosion Manipulation, Unholy Manipulation, Chain Manipulation, Supernatural Luck, Supernatural Willpower, Social Influencing, Retrocognition, Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses, Homing Attack (from Gilgamesh), Fragrance Manipulation, Weather Manipulation (from Arjuna Alter), Power Absorption, Dream Manipulation (from Kazuradrop), Power Modification (from BB), Corruption [Types 1 & 2] (from Tiamat), Black Hole Creation (from Space Ishtar), Vibration Manipulation (from Demeter).

Servant Physiology

Some abilities and resistances for Servants

Information Analysist via Absorption (Servant could absorb Soul and Magical Energy as well as gaining information from their victim).

Inorganic Physiology (Servant's mind and body are composed of Spiritron or Ether).

Resistance to Immersion (Due to resisting an imaginary numbers spell that could imprison and skewer the target into a dimension of shadows where it's a place that opposite to reality. It has been accepted here and here).

Resistance to Vector Manipulation (Servant could survive in the Imaginary Number Space where a world existing on a negative vector).

Resistance to Void Manipulation (Able to perform within the Imaginary Number Space which is considered as a void or nothingness. Void eligibility has been accepted here).

Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Capable of maintenance body within the Imaginary Number Space despite having different physical laws and not detectable by the currently existing laws of physics, also the laws of physics don't apply to things like a Servant's Noble Phantasm).

Resistance to Corrosion Inducement (Could survive in the abyss even though it would decay and rotting objects).

TL;DR

• Added some abilities to Gilgamesh.
  • Added Codecast abilities for playable Servant.
  • Added some abilities for imaginary number space users.
  • Added abilities for some Servants and other characters.
  • Downgraded durability for Goetia and Merlin.
  • Added resistances for Authority users.
  • Added stuff for Servant Physiology.

Agree: @Pokemonfan807, @Tam0n3n, @Zencha9 (mostly), @Veloxt1r0kore, @Jibz (GoB section), @ShinyMagicalGirl, @John985 (mostly), @Orioreeem, @speedster352, @CrimsonStarFallen (mods)

Disagree: @Vietthai96 (disagree with Concept Manip via Ten Crowns, Illya's immeasurable, and Cosmic Awareness for Gil, @John985 (Cosmic Awareness, unsure on Goetia's Authority), @CrimsonStarFallen (Goetia's Authority and Illya's immeasurable speed)

Last edited:
As the title above I would add an abilities for some characters, and this thread has some connection with the previous thread. Without further ado, let's begin with

Gilgamesh

Upgrading AP of GoB : 6-C+ up to Low 6-B (Stated to have a rank from E to A++, where Siegfried's A+-rank Noble Phantasm has Low 6-B feats).

Optional Equipment
Codecast is a spell or a Spiritron dress used by playable Servants during the events of CCC.

Imaginary Number Space users

As it was accepted in the previous CRT regarding INS users, they should get this abilities as well :

Adding an abilities and stuff

Darius Ainsworth : High-Godly Regeneration and Resurrection (resurrecting and regenerating his body and concept to another container after his original body was destroyed by Miyu's Origin Bullet).

BB : Cosmic Awareness (Moon Cell could observe and record anything about the earth (habits, history, ideas and soul) on an infinite number of universes (past, present, future) and higher dimension scale).

Karna : Immersion and Supernatural Willpower (Can travel back and forth from the Imaginary Number space, and Real Number Space. Could maintenance his existence by sheer force of will, even though his Spirit Origin is already gone).

Illyasviel : Time Travel + Immeasurable flight speed with Magical Ruby (Can move through linear time).

Penthesilea : Acausality [Type 4] (She has an unusual causality due to being a core of the Minute Singularity) (this is for her servant universe key).

Reactive Power Level for all Beasts.

Meltlilith : Deconstruction and Quantum Manipulation (Can reduce something to a single planck level).

Demon King Nobunaga : Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (Can open a portal to another world).

Achilles : Supernatural Willpower (Able to keep fighting, even though his body is already dead).

Some things that downgraded

Changed Goetia and Merlin's durability due to the reason that they use as continental durability has been downgraded to small country.

Authority resistance

Added some resistance for all Authority users due to Authority can resist other Authorities.

Why does Goetia not have Authority? Wouldn't an existence close to a planet fall into the categories of Divine Spirit and Elementals or in other words he should have his own Authority. Well, although he doesn't have Authority of the Beast.

therefore the Authority users will get resistance to Plot Manipulation.

Resistance to Deconstruction and Quantum Manipulation (Resisted Melt's Authority ability that can reduce existence to the planck level) (scan as above).

Resistance to Possession (Goddesses like Ishtar and Ereshkigal are able to possess someone to serve as a vessel through their Authority. For example Eresh can resist Nergal's possession).

Resistance to Cosmic Awareness (Resisted BB's Cosmic Awareness because it's Moon Cell's Authority ability) (scan as above).

Resistance to Immersion (Resisted a users of Imaginary Number Space that could throw the target into Imaginary Space).

Servant Physiology

Some abilities and resistances for Servants

Information Analysist via Absorption (Servant could absorb Soul and Magical Energy as well as gaining an information from their victim).

Inorganic Physiology (Servant's mind and body are composed of Spiritron or Ether).

Resistance to Immersion (Due to resisting an imaginary numbers spell that could imprison and skewer the target into a dimension of shadows where it's a place that opposite to reality. It has been accepted here and here).

Resistance to Vector Manipulation (Servant could survive in the Imaginary Number Space where a world existing on a negative vector).

Resistance to Void Manipulation (Able to perform within the Imaginary Number Space which is considered as a void or nothingness. Void eligibility has been accepted here).

Resistance to Physics Manipulation (Capable of maintenance body within the Imaginary Number Space despite having different physical laws and not detectable by the currently existing laws of physics, also the laws of physics don't apply to things like a Servant's Noble Phantasm).

Resistance to Corrosion Inducement (Could survive in the abyss even though it would decay and rotting objects).

TL;DR

• Added some abilities to Gilgamesh.
  • Added Codecast abilities for playable Servant.
  • Added some abilities for imaginary number space users.
  • Added abilities for some Servants and other characters.
  • Downgraded durability for Goetia and Merlin.
  • Added resistance for Authority users.
  • Added stuff for Servant Physiology.

okay i agree with everything but if anyone disagrees or has good explanations on why they disagree then that's perfectly fine

Btw trueking

you should put in the OP

Agree: (number of people that agree with it)

disagree: (number of people that disagree)

just put their names in it

Can also intercept communications (I don't know what kind of ability is)).
That's telepathy
Conceptual Manipulation with Ten Crowns (Can nullify BB's Ten Crowns which is Divine Authority, Authority is a concept in nature).
I don't think this qualfies for concept manip but it should be mentioned in ten crowns power null
Again not sure if this qualfies for physics manip but you should contact other mods who know about this since it's outside my area of expertise

Penthesilea : Acausality [Type 4] (She has an unusual causality due to being a core of the Minute Singularity) (this is for her servant universe key).
Not sure if this should be taken literally care to give more context if there's any?
Otherwise it's possibly at best

For void manip resistance it needs to be stated that the space erases on contact or something since there's voids that don't do that for example DB' infinite void

For physics resistance idk i don't think it's enough but again i don't know much about how these stuff work so ask another guy

Everything else is fine imo

Disagree with Immeasurable speed and possibly even time travel. The scan said she was sent to the past, she not bypass the linear flow of time through her sheer speed, she was aent back to the past and fly along

Disagree with Gil's concept manip, that just power null. Though you can update his power null description that can nullify Authority which is conceptual in nature

Acausal 4 is too vague, need more contexts

That's telepathy
Ok.
I don't think this qualfies for concept manip but it should be mentioned in ten crowns power null
Maybe conceptual manipulation via power null can be considered?
Again not sure if this qualfies for physics manip but you should contact other mods who know about this since it's outside my area of expertise
Well, i'll wait for input from others.
Not sure if this should be taken literally care to give more context if there's any?
Otherwise it's possibly at best
The physiology of a servant who becomes a mobile singularity is the same, so she must be the same as Musashi and Amakusa which has accepted in this wiki as type 4 acausality.

A mobile singularity is like a regular singularity but small, which is a hole in the time axis and history.
For void manip resistance it needs to be stated that the space erases on contact or something since there's voids that don't do that for example DB' infinite void
Well, yes.
For physics resistance idk i don't think it's enough but again i don't know much about how these stuff work so ask another guy
I think is enough.
Disagree with Immeasurable speed and possibly even time travel. The scan said she was sent to the past, she not bypass the linear flow of time through her shee
It was indeed not a casual speed but when using the ability Illya was shown to fly towards the past only with speed instead of making a leap like a normal time travel.
Disagree with Gil's concept manip, that just power null. Though you can update his power null description that can nullify Authority which is conceptual in nature
Probably conceptual manipulation via power null can be considered?

And yes, adding more description would be a good idea as well.
Acausal 4 is too vague, need more contexts
You can see more contexts in my comment above.

Last edited:
Maybe conceptual manipulation via power null can be considered?
Probably not since the main ability is nulling conceptual shiz so it would be under power null think of it like homura having mind hax that affects concepts and it being mentioned in the mind hax section
The physiology of a servant who becomes a mobile singularity is the same, so she must be the same as Musashi and Amakusa which has accepted in this wiki as type 4 acausality.

A mobile singularity is like a regular singularity but small, which is a hole in the time axis and history.
Maybe i missed something when i first read the scan but if it is describing her existence in relation to singularities then i agree since it type 4 for singularities makes alot of sense

Just ordinary Authority that is bestowed on beings close to planets because it is equivalent to Divine Spirits possessing Authority.

so Gilgamesh might get resistance to Plot Hax because of this since he has authority as well

question truekingofheroes.

do you think authority might give protection against power absorption. (it gives you lots of resistances but i don't see power absorption)

Agree with everything here.

You know, its funny how both Achilles and Karna have that similar feat of being able to just stay manifested even after they're literally dead. Since Apocrypha stated that they're the two most powerful Servants in that Grail War.

It emcompassing many thing. Extrasensory Perception, Clairvoyance, Information Analysis,.....lol

What power his authority gives him?
i'm not really sure, probably his Noble Phantasm and also other abilities possessed by the Demon God Pillars.
Gilgamesh only have that because of MMC though.
Right, that's what a reason that makes him have a power equal to Authority.
It's already on his profile though, perhaps some other sensory abilities that aren't listed on his profile yet could be considered.

it's already listed on the Servant Physiology page tho, what's your reason for wanting to put it on the Authority resistance list?

If you have an authority do you get resistance to all abilities of all servents who possess authority or just resistance to authority abilities?

If its Authority, it will be added to the resistance list, even if its already in the Servant Physiology page.

I still disagree with Cosmic Awareness. Texture is not universe in a literal sense, it is just a layer of Earth, however infinite in size. Cosmic Awareness require you to aware everything in the UNIVERSE. So no, Gil can only aware of everything on Earth

yeah no on Cosmic Awareness as well.

Unsure on Illya getting Immeasurable, because it was done with Gil and Tanaka's help as well.

No on getting Goetia's Authority Resistance, I dont remember any mention of him having one. But well in-game he have Ten-Crowns when we fought him.....

Unsure on Inorganic Physiology. I dont think inorganic is the right word for beings made up of mana or ether.

I'm find with the other addition.

If you have an authority do you get resistance to all abilities of all servents who possess authority or just resistance to authority abilities?
Well, you're probably right, it should resist all abilities even ordinary abilities. Also Madness Manip come from characters who have Authority iirc.
I still disagree with Cosmic Awareness. Texture is not universe in a literal sense, it is just a layer of Earth, however infinite in size. Cosmic Awareness require you to aware everything in the UNIVERSE. So no, Gil can only aware of everything on Earth
An earth of infinite size also contains time within, why tho?

And just to be sure, I'll be waiting for some input from a mods
yeah no on Cosmic Awareness as well.
Why?
No on getting Goetia's Authority Resistance, I dont remember any mention of him having one. But well in-game he have Ten-Crowns when we fought him.....
Then he must have one because Ten Crowns is also a Divine Authority.
Unsure on Inorganic Physiology. I dont think inorganic is the right word for beings made up of mana or ether.
It's an apt ability to describe how a Servant's body isn't made of flesh like a normal human.

Last edited:
This is incorporeality
this has been rejected in previous CRT.

Incorporeality is not quite right, they are not completely non-physical, they can still be attacked with physical things imbue by Magical Energy.
It just as Vietthai96 said, it still on earth even if the texture size is infinite.

Just wish that the people in discord to check this thread soon......
Hoped that Crimson would evaluate this thread as well, but when I called he had been inactive for the past few days.

Few more resistances for authority that should preferably be put in the op so that mods can evaluate it without going through the whole thread.
Explosion Manipulation
Power Modification
Power Absorption
Unholy Manipulation
Chain Manipulation
Supernatural Luck
Retrocognition
Homing Attacks
Fragrance Manipulation
Weather Manipulation

Few more resistances for authority that should preferably be put in the op so that mods can evaluate it without going through the whole thread.
Explosion Manipulation
Power Modification
Power Absorption
Unholy Manipulation
Chain Manipulation
Supernatural Luck
Retrocognition
Homing Attacks
Fragrance Manipulation
Weather Manipulation
Power Absorption and Power Modification comes from who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back