• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Web Novel Revision : Abstract Existence Type 1 For Rimuru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisyphusx

He/Him
So first, angels and demons, they are fragments of Great Spirit (Type 1 Concept) and are Conceptual Existence.

"This world was the Underworld. In other words, this world could also be called Hell.
It was the Spiritual World, the home of demons that didn’t possess a physical body.
I was inside such world.
I seemed to be a Lesser Demon.
Demons are an existence like spirits or angels. It seemed to be an existence that received receives power from the spirit of Darkness, and specialized in the demonic attribute.
Similarly, the Angel specialized in the holy attribute of the spirit of Light, the exception to this seemed to be called a Spirit."

INTERMISSION:VENOM'S STORY
"At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body. That was the origin of Angels and Demons. The mysterious thing was that the Angels and Demons that were born at the same time were on bad terms."

~ CHAPTER 114

Rimuru absorbed and analyzed angles and demons thus giving him abstract existence type 1

Agree : @Peak @KuramaKyubee @Thunderian @Milly_Rocking_Bandit @Catpija @Bahaha @Tempestdragon6 @wwereymy235 @donegbe @Rendynoc0unter @Zencha9 @Dread @Mizuki67 @Elizhaa @Celestial_Pegasus @Dereck03

Disagree : @InfiniteDay

Neutral :

Last edited by a moderator:
High rank Spiritual lifeform too since they have the same physiology as spirits Or am I wrong?

High rank Spiritual lifeform too since they have the same physiology as spirits Or am I wrong?
Yes, , spirit lifeforms(not only high level, as any form of spiritual life can live without a physical body), demons, angels and Rimuru must have abstract existence

seems fine, i agree. High spiritual lifeform also should get AE1 information scaled to rimuru as a spiritual lifeform exists only as a soul/mass of energy which soul is a lump of information (fundamental)

seems fine, i agree. High spiritual lifeform also should get AE1 information scaled to rimuru as a spiritual lifeform exists only as a soul/mass of energy which soul is a lump of information (fundamental)
it doesn't have to be high level spirit life forms, being any kind of spirit life form should already grant that, no?

following @Zegion suggestion, it should be better to create a page about spiritual life forms in Tensura, always applying an update about spiritual life forms in each profile is boring...

Agree
though I believe there really should be one page for all about spiritual lifeforms, souls, core, and skills. As there are divisions and crts based on being a spiritual lifeform/High ranking spiritual lifeform. Souls (spiritual body and all), nucleus, and skills needs explanations for new users to Tensura.

Agree
though I believe there really should be one page for all about spiritual lifeforms, souls, core, and skills. As there are divisions and crts based on being a spiritual lifeform/High ranking spiritual lifeform. Souls (spiritual body and all), nucleus, and skills needs explanations for new users to Tensura.
Can be added in explanation page. I don't think an additional page is needed. They are still within the explanation page.

Can be added in explanation page. I don't think an additional page is needed. They are still within the explanation page.
It can be a page on the explanation of soul in Tensura, because all those things I mentioned are just the soul. Nucleus/heart/core > (will power > skills) Spiritual body > ego (mental/mind)
Evolution of your existence into a spiritual lifeform lets you exist as a soul
High ranking spiritual lifeforms are a higher evolved version of the soul

Nucleus > will power (power from the nucleus, sometimes called will and power of the soul) > become powers or resistances based on a person's wishes or will > VotW translates that power or resistance into a skill

It would make a better format and help newer users not have to go through several pages of content to know what a soul is

It can be a page on the explanation of soul in Tensura, because all those things I mentioned are just the soul. Nucleus/heart/core > (will power > skills) Spiritual body > ego (mental/mind)
Evolution of your existence into a spiritual lifeform lets you exist as a soul
High ranking spiritual lifeforms are a higher evolved version of the soul

Nucleus > will power (power from the nucleus, sometimes called will and power of the soul) > become powers or resistances based on a person's wishes or will > VotW translates that power or resistance into a skill

It would make a better format and help newer users not have to go through several pages of content to know what a soul is
Literally, on that exact page, it is mentioned what is a soul and all others. Tables of content exist. I still disagree with a new page.

Literally, on that exact page, it is mentioned what is a soul and all others. Tables of content exist. I still disagree with a new page.
really a new page would be more work, not really necessary, we can make some changes and additions to the page and gg

I just rechecked and didn't realize there was a tab for webnovel (though I vaguely remember clicking it previously), but I agree that having a new page for soul isn't necessary if the soul tab can be changed to give the abilities spiritual lifeforms get. Sorry about that.

After long consideration, may I ask if “energy” in Tensei is also an abstract? Or can someone explain to me what is it exactly?

Demons naturally doesn't have soul and information too, so yeah they should be Abstrack Existence
Theoretically, spiritual life forms should have two kinds of abstract existence, right? Since they exist as a soul (information) and are concepts

Alright. After I took a deep look at the explanation page, I have questions before I give my official agreement (thanks to someone who made me aware of that)
  • Demons without doubts are born as conceptual existence (only once declared, but the statement leaves no interpretation)
  • Demons also exist as a mass of energy (this has been multiplied times stated)
To qualify for abstract existence type 1, you need to exist as purely abstract.

And I see a contradiction in those two statements. If energy is not treated as “abstract” in verse (I would like to see a scan for that), then I disagree with the thread. Likewise, if energy is pure void/nothingness, this still does not imply that they are an abstract/concept (unless energy is a concept which will make NEP thread a bit messy)

Now, I will go for the spiritual lifeforms topic.
Spiritual Lifeforms (精神生命体, seishin seimei-tai?) are a type of being that can think and act with only their soul and astral body. They're beings of pure willpower that typically reside within spiritual worlds but are occasionally born among or evolved from material and demi-spiritual beings and need a physical vessel to remain inside the material plane. ~ https://tensura.fandom.com/wiki/Race#Demi-Spiritual_Lifeforms
This quote means they are souls, not information. As well, on the same explanation page, it has been clarified that the core is stored inside the soul.
@Peak stated that soul is information, so if you don't mind, give me the scan that is stated like that.

So ya, if anyone minds clarifying that Energy is being accepted as abstract, then I will give my agreement.
About spiritual lifeforms, I am requiring a context if it is really information or soul.
Also, if it is a soul, I still require evidence of the soul being purely abstract.

Alright. After I took a deep look at the explanation page, I have questions before I give my official agreement (thanks to someone who made me aware of that)
  • Demons without doubts are born as conceptual existence (only once declared, but the statement leaves no interpretation)
  • Demons also exist as a mass of energy (this has been multiplied times stated)
To qualify for abstract existence type 1, you need to exist as purely abstract.

And I see a contradiction in those two statements. If energy is not treated as “abstract” in verse (I would like to see a scan for that), then I disagree with the thread. Likewise, if energy is pure void/nothingness, this still does not imply that they are an abstract/concept (unless energy is a concept which will make NEP thread a bit messy)

Now, I will go for the spiritual lifeforms topic.

This quote means they are souls, not information. As well, on the same explanation page, it has been clarified that the core is stored inside the soul.
@Peak stated that soul is information, so if you don't mind, give me the scan that is stated like that.

So ya, if anyone minds clarifying that Energy is being accepted as abstract, then I will give my agreement.
About spiritual lifeforms, I am requiring a context if it is really information or soul.
Also, if it is a soul, I still require evidence of the soul being purely abstract.
Souls are a piece of information, otherwise I'll wait for the other supporters, but I understand what you mean

Alright. I just saw it. Seems the explanation page needs a little fix by me. I will fix it after this CRT.
What is left, is the energy clarification.
yes, that page is quite outdated (including the LN) but your question about energy is valid, maybe it could become limited abstract existence in the end?

Also, before I get “hate” from the supporters or such. This is outstanding to discourse since if you are abstract existence type 1, you also need to state which abstract you are. Statement 1 (born as conceptual existence) is contradicted by the energy statement. Is he now a concept or energy? And if it is energy, is it abstract? Because of our last thread, it has been stated, it is void/nothingness.

Also, before I get “hate” from the supporters or such. This is outstanding to discourse since if you are abstract existence type 1, you also need to state which abstract you are. Statement 1 (born as conceptual existence) is contradicted by the energy statement. Is he now a concept or energy? And if it is energy, is it abstract? Because of our last thread, it has been stated, it is void/nothingness.
no one will hate you, it's not necessary to think like that just because you questioned something valid on the topic

Gonna have to disagree for now. The evidence presented seems to only be incorporeality, and not full on abstract existence.

Statement 1 (born as conceptual existence) is contradicted by the energy statement. Is he now a concept or energy? And if it is energy, is it abstract?
Energy made up concepts, and shown to be independent from information. Skills, Core/Nucleus Heart, and Soul are also made up from energy

Because of our last thread, it has been stated, it is void/nothingness.
Nihility Collapse is different than any other energy

Gonna have to disagree for now. The evidence presented seems to only be incorporeality, and not full on abstract existence.
In incorporeality the entity just lacks a phyisical form and exists as a soul, energy etc.
But in AE
Abstract Existence is the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it
Type 1: Exists purely as an abstraction. These characters lack a true physical form
Things supporting these definition are already in the OP, and energy makes up the concepts in tensura as the great spirits (type 1 concept) were also born as just masses of energy

And this should give them AE type 1 +
Abstract beings are typically incorporeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back