• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Immune For Rimuru Tempest ( Web Novel )

I was thinking and made a thread that could at least give Rimuru Tempest some immunity

First, I would like to discuss the Turn Null that exists before the Great Spirit, Concept, Information, causality and other information-formed things.

Information is the fundamental aspect in Tensura so everything is formed by information such as Soul, Body, Concept etc.

Turn Null is Primordial Energy/Nothingness which is Non-Fundametal. Rimuru is able to combine Negative Energy Turn Null/Nothinghess Collapse into his legs by injecting Turn Null Energy into his magic essence

So it can be concluded that turn null lacks of all that is present in Tensura and Rimuru who combines himself with turn null will lack of all things in Tensura.

Rimuru is also still present in-complete nothingness and Great spirit as concept type 1 is also absent. This indicates that in complete nothingness there are no aspects whatsoever, including Fate, Concept, Information and so on as shapers of reality and the Rimuru that exists there will also become nothingness because all aspects that are with Rimuru are erased along with the Great Spirit that forms Rimuru. This will make Rimuru Immune To Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Absorption, Power Absorption, Information Analysis, Information Manipulation, Regeneration Negation (High-Godly), Memory Manipulation, Precognition (Types 1 & 2), Fusionism, Thread Manipulation, Durability Negation, Duplication, Corrosion Inducement, Power Mimicry, Power Nullification, Power Modification, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, BFR, Sealing, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Weather Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sound Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Energy Projection, Time Stop, Time Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Corruption, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Void Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Damage Transferal, Data Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Acausality Negation (Types 3 & 4), Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Black Holes, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Energy Manipulation.

How do you think ?

Last edited:
I was thinking and made a thread that could at least give Rimuru Tempest some immunity

First, I would like to discuss the Turn Null that exists before the Great Spirit, Concept, Information, causality and other information-formed things.

Information is the fundamental aspect in Tensura so everything is formed by information such as Soul, Body, Concept etc.

Turn Null is Primordial Energy/Nothingness which is Non-Fundametal. Rimuru is able to combine Negative Energy Turn Null/Nothinghess Collapse into his legs by injecting Turn Null Energy into his magic essence

So it can be concluded that turn null lacks of all that is present in Tensura and Rimuru who combines himself with turn null will lack of all things in Tensura.

Rimuru is also still present in-complete nothingness and Great spirit as concept type 1 is also absent. This indicates that in complete nothingness there are no aspects whatsoever, including Fate, Concept, Information and so on as shapers of reality and the Rimuru that exists there will also become nothingness because all aspects that are with Rimuru are erased along with the Great Spirit that forms Rimuru. This will make Rimuru Immune To Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, Telepathy, Absorption, Power Absorption, Information Analysis, Information Manipulation, Regeneration Negation (High-Godly), Memory Manipulation, Precognition (Types 1 & 2), Fusionism, Thread Manipulation, Durability Negation, Duplication, Corrosion Inducement, Power Mimicry, Power Nullification, Power Modification, Soul Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Teleportation, BFR, Sealing, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Weather Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sound Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Disease Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Energy Projection, Time Stop, Time Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Corruption, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Subjective Reality, Void Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Damage Transferal, Data Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Acausality Negation (Types 3 & 4), Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Black Holes, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Energy Manipulation.

How do you think ?
sorry to break it to you but nep doesn't give u immunity to everything. It only makes u non interactable depending on the aspects. Oh and also, Rimuru had already lost his nep and nonduality previously

Last edited:
If you re-read this thread, you will find 2 options and not just Nep.
sorry to break it to you but nep doesn't give u immunity to everything. It only makes u non interactable. Oh and also, Rimuru had already lost his nep and nonduality previously

Sounds to me like he's just amplifying himself with a void energy. Also, not even how immunities work on the wiki. Nonexistent physiology is separate from immunity.

Anyway, I disagree.

I hope you read that "one more time"
Bet.

Injecting Turn Null into part of the body is practically the same as giving more energy/strength to that certain body part.
That's because I extracted the negative energy from Turn Null that jammed life support and merged it into my kick.

Him injecting Turn Null energy into his own body works in the same manner as Milim’s “Magic Generator” that works a status booster that would give more power to the user as energy filled up. Not literal fusing but empowering himself as I said.
Just as I have one, Millim too, has what you would call a "Magic Generator" that can be used as a Status Booster.
For me, it would be the void energies of Void God Azathoth's "Turn Null". Said energy would be regulated from within the void space, it is then possible to "inject" that energy into my body.
As my body is mostly made up of Magic Essence, that means I would power up if there was more Energy. It works similarly for Milim.

Bet.

Injecting Turn Null into part of the body is practically the same as giving more energy/strength to that certain body part.

Him injecting Turn Null energy into his own body works in the same manner as Milim’s “Magic Generator” that works a status booster that would give more power to the user as energy filled up. Not literal fusing but empowering himself as I said.
I didn't know we had slime fans like you tho lol, where you been the last 300 crts of slime

I disagree, existing before something does not help you lack it unless you are literally nothingness. And Turn Null has been repeatedly stated as energy so no.

You were the one opening threads about it being NEP2 why you changing your mind now?
Actually I've always seen problems on the profiles of Tensura WN characters and NEP1 is no exception. And I planned to delete them from their profile (somewhere about a year ago) but in the end I decided to ignore them. Besides NEP1/2, I also see problems from other things, most of which have been resolved by you. To be honest, I was actually biased towards Tensura, and I realized I was wrong.

Actually I've always seen problems on the profiles of Tensura WN characters and NEP1 is no exception. And I planned to delete them from their profile (somewhere about a year ago) but in the end I decided to ignore them. Besides NEP1/2, I also see problems from other things, most of which have been resolved by you. To be honest, I was actually biased towards Tensura, and I realized I was wrong.
Glad we can come into a mutual agreement

it could be accepted as some kind of nep1 type of thing
It lacks any notable form of existence but that could be argued, since it didn't exist before GS and GS reprents what exist or not
So its just casual void
Not all voids are really nonexistent

Dude....

They are literally the same thing. I've no idea what do you mean by "truly nothingness", but you don't need that kind of thing to get NEP1 in the first place. You can be non-existent and still have concept, information, or mind. Thats why we have Aspect Types. Additionally, energy in slime is not some basic energy metaphysical stuff, but a fundamental thing that even made up concepts. Nihility Collapse literally is devoid of concept, information, soul, and mind, and thats like 4/5th of the existing aspect types.

Dude....

They are literally the same thing. I've no idea what do you mean by "truly nothingness", but you don't need that kind of thing to get NEP1 in the first place. You can be non-existent and still have concept, information, or mind. Thats why we have Aspect Types. Additionally, energy in slime is not some basic energy metaphysical stuff, but a fundamental thing that even made up concepts. Nihility Collapse literally is devoid of concept, information, soul, and mind, and thats like 4/5th of the existing aspect types.
Not all void are nonexistent fam, the void manip page is outdated you can confirm from any admin around lmao, true nonexistence was the state of the world before the spirit of light was born

You don't need to be a "true nonexistence" to get NEP1, at all. Otherwise there would be no need for Aspect Types, you guys seems to be ignoring this for a while now.

That's just not the point, Jesus, I'm tired arguing, you do you, just don't try to use tho argument in a vsthread, you'll see the outcome yourself
You don't need to be a "true nonexistence" to get NEP1, at all. Otherwise there would be no need for Aspect Types, you guys seems to be ignoring this for a while now.

Back