• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wikisource

He/Him
Edit:This CRT opened to give some abilities for some characters (not only for Rimuru, I know I write too much about him). Some abilities is on their profile but not all, so pls read all it. Thanks!

The TL;DR part is here.

A. Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) via Turn Null/Nihility Collapse.

First, all spirits (which are concepts) are masses of energy. They exist before the thing they are governed. For example, time only appeared when the Spirit of Time appeared. (This was accepted so I just explain it again)

In the ancient past, during the time when the Spirits of Light and Dark were born, receiving the blessing of light, the Angel’s Egg was laid, and receiving the wave of darkness the Demon’s Seed was sowed.

At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded. The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body.

That was the origin of Angels and Demons.
A spirit is…

“In nothingness power finds its fill.

That is a holy spirit. The great holy spirit is the source of power.

Among these, light and darkness, the two great spirits.

Who came to exist at the same moment as the world.

But, the world was without form, a ephemeral existence.

Light and shadow, darkness and the light. Two existences that shall never interweave. One day, the great spirit time was born. The child of light and darkness.

And thus the world began to move.

The moving world spun, without purpose, around itself.

Inside the flowing currents of life and death, Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky–these five great spirits were born.

And since then, these were the great eight spirits.

Until the light consumes the world, erasing darkness,

Until a new spirit is born, erasing all.

Life and death.

Heralding the coming end of the world…” Is what she said.

「In other words, first the holy spirit had existed, and it gave birth to the other eight!」

Splendid… right? For a myth, it surprisingly lacks gods.

Perhaps this is the truth of this world.

By the way, great spirits did not have ego–they were masses of energy.
And power of spirits made the world.
These represented the eight great attributes of the power of spirits that made this world.

Light and shadow, time, and earth, water, fire, wind, and sky. What Marsha had received, was seven of those eight. Time alone could not be used by people, and so I had excluded it.

The light could purify, nurture and regenerate.

The shadow could conceal, was psychological, and could destroy.

The earth had the power to pull, break and condense.

The water could solidify, stop and be released.

The fire burned, accelerated and exploded.

The wind was in waves, had an impact and vibrated.

The sky was space, existence, and information.
So, pure energy is concept because of they are concepts that govern/made the world.

And Turn Null/Nihility Collapse is pure energy too. Also can destroy everything, Veldanava use it to created the world. And Rimuru can use it to recreate ten thousand times. This mean Rimuru and Veldanava can creates great spirits (which are concepts).
=>Conceptual Manipulation Type 1

The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.

Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did.

After all, 『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.
[As so much time has passed, there is an enormous amount of energy from ‘Turn Null’ that has been stored. Veldanava seems to have lost ‘Turn Null’ when creating the world, but you still have ‘Imaginary Space’, so there should not be a problem. As ‘Imaginary Space’ is infinite, it has not become full, but it has been loaded with enough energy to rebuild worlds tens of thousands of times over. If I may add, this means that you can replicate every person you were ever involved with including their memories, you can create a world that is as close as you can possibly get to the world you left. What will you do?]

B.Other abilities via Turn Null/Nihility Collapse

Benimaru can use it to nullificated Kazaream's attack. (Power Null via Turn Null)

Kazaream’s movement stopped as he was too astonished and had entered a panic state, received Benimaru’s special attack.

The black sunlight which took the shape of an Oriental dragon swallowed half of Kazaream’s body while moving as if it has its own will.

The quality was exactly like Benimaru had stated, the nature of the released energy was so terrifying like a Tyrant.

The reason was because the nihility energy that his adored and respected master, the Great Demon Lord Rimuru has.

Some of Rimuru’s subordinates had approached to the nihility nature of Rimuru through the Soul’s Corridor.

Therefore, it wasn’t weird for Benimaru to offsetting Kazaream’s attack which had the holy and demonic attributes.

It was blocked by Benimaru’s energy which superior in quality and the attack was nullified.

Diablo can controls Turn Null and evolution to Ultimate Form. (Stats Amp via Turn Null)

Diablo declared the end of the match and refined his magic power to the maximum with ultrafast magic power excitation[6].

Diablo’s energy broke free of its maximum value immediately. He had drawn an equivalent amount of energy to his maximum energy out from Rimuru’s『Nihility Collapse』. Besides that, he absorbed the surroundings’ particles and instantaneously reinforced his body. He reconstructed a strong body that could withstand handling a high amount of energy by taking in the matter from his surroundings.

That was completed in a blink of an eye.

Without any time lag, Diablo transformed into his combat form.

And that was Diablo’s Ultimate Form.

While wearing a cool smile, Diablo dealt with Damrada’s kicks.

Unlike earlier, Diablo easily stopped Damrada’s full powered kicks with one hand.

The reason was simple and clear.

His energy had doubled and it became possible for him to bring out the same strength as Damrada.

However, considering they fought each other evenly when Diablo was at half of his energy, it could be said that the outcome was already clear as day.

「As a human, you were a wonderful expert. If you still had your soul, it might become a more interesting fight. However, that’s nothing more than a ‘what if’ situation. The result won’t change――」

Diablo completely overpowered and crushed all of Damrada’s attacks.

Damrada just indifferently repeated his attacks without emotion.

And we know pure energy is concept, Turn Null is pure energy so Turn Null is concept and Benimaru and Diablo will have concept manip via Turn Null too.

Rimuru can make a massive explosion with Turn Null from a simple flame. (Stats Amp again)

"Turn Null" generated Energy of absolute
destruction.

Channeling this Energy was exceptionally
difficult even for Ciel-sensei.
This ability, it wasn't the kind which would
let you hold back, it was all or nothing.
At first, activation of magic with this
Energy was tested out. Basic magic which
only created a simple flame, caused a
massive explosion.

As the test was conducted in an
experiment room in the labyrinth, it didn't
cause any nasty accidents, but this led to
my understanding that I couldn't take
experimenting with it lightly.

Turn Null is produce form chaotic (Chaos Manipulation)

Turn Null...An immensely destructive
Energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear
dimension. Controllable via Manas.

And Rimuru "Inject" in his body. So he have AE1 Concept/Chaos/Energy (I know energy is not a abstract thing but pure energy is concept).

For me, it would be the void energies of
Void God Azathoth 's "Turn Null". Said
energy would be regulated from within the void space, it is then possible to "inject" that energy into my body.

C.Conclusion
  • Conceptual/Chaos/Energy/Void Manipulation, Power Null & Stats Amp via Turn Null (Rimuru, Veldanava, Diablo, Benimaru).
  • AE1 Concept/Chaos/Energy for Rimuru and Diablo (Only Ultimate From).

Last edited:
You kinda need to please re read the thread very carefully
Great spirits have nothing to do with Veldanava or rimuru

You kinda need to please re read the thread very carefully
Great spirits have nothing to do with Veldanava or rimuru
Bruh, what I mentioned at the same time as the most important thing is the fact that great spirits are pure energy similar to Turn Null. Whether they are related or not doesn't matter at all.

Bruh, what I mentioned at the same time as the most important thing is the fact that great spirits are pure energy similar to Turn Null. Whether they are related or not doesn't matter at all.
So whats your goal in this thread?? And why did you say this?
And Turn Null/Nihility Collapse is pure energy too. Also can destroy everything, Veldanava use it to created the world. And Rimuru can use it to recreate ten thousand times. This mean Rimuru and Veldanava can creates great spirits (which are concepts).
=>Conceptual Manipulation Type 1
Additionally, Rimuru is still with his CM1 via turn null so i don't get why you're proposing something that was never lost

So whats your goal in this thread?? And why did you say this?
That just explaination. About this goal of this CRT, I write is in the conclusion part. And the most important is pure energy = concept so Turn Null is concept, bruh. Pls read all it.

Later, I will prepare a section where I explain everything about Turn Null, that's all.

Of course, you can also do this for me to speed things up, but when you do it in a quality way, make sure that a work without a reference or scan is really useless.

Diablo will have this.

Rimuru already has the statistics amplification with Turn Null.

• Conceptual/Chaos/Energy/Void Manipulation, Power Null & Stats Amp via Turn Null (Rimuru, Veldanava, Diablo, Benimaru).
Rimuru already has CM1 with Turn Null though?
Anyways, agree to Chaos Manip for Rimuru, the rest he already have, agree to Power Null [if the mentioned characters don't already have it with Turn null in their final keys]
WN Veldanava doesn't have a profile rn, the one that was made recently was for the holy spirit, and it was deleted due to bad qualify iirc.
Neutral on CM1 for Diablo and Beni for now
  • AE1 Concept/Chaos/Energy for Rimuru.
Agree to this too.

Also I think you could aim for greater power null from this :
Power Nullification (Magic Canceller which obstructs the casting of magic, doesn't work on high ranking beings)

Turn Null should be able to work on these beings nonetheless

Later, I will prepare a section where I explain everything about Turn Null, that's all.

Of course, you can also do this for me to speed things up, but when you do it in a quality way, make sure that a work without a reference or scan is really useless.
Yes, I will think about it
Diablo will have this.

Rimuru already has the statistics amplification with Turn Null.
These abilities will be gived for all characters I propasal in the conclusion.
Its already accepted so WHY are you opening this?
In all characters I propasal?

Rimuru already has CM1 with Turn Null though?
Anyways, agree to Chaos Manip for Rimuru, the rest he already have, agree to Power Null [if the mentioned characters don't already have it with Turn null in their final keys]
WN Veldanava doesn't have a profile rn, the one that was made recently was for the holy spirit, and it was deleted due to bad qualify iirc.
Yes, I just wanna give CM1 to the others
Neutral on CM1 for Diablo and Beni for now
Why?
Agree to this too.

Also I think you could aim for greater power null from this :

Turn Null should be able to work on these beings nonetheless
Okay

Just because the Great Spirits are made of pure energy, doesn't necessarily mean that any character that has pure energy can effect/create/destroy them.

Well, although am neutral, am more leaned towards agreeing, but if you could provide a better explanation I'd agree

Just because the Great Spirits are made of pure energy, doesn't necessarily mean that any character that has pure energy can effect/create/destroy them.

Well, although am neutral, am more leaned towards agreeing, but if you could provide a better explanation I'd agree
The biggest problem here is not being able to destroy/create... great spirits. What I want to say is that they are of the same nature: pure energy. In more detail, the nature of the great spirits is all a mass of pure energy, so is Turn Null, so it can be said that they are similar in nature and therefore are concepts (Turn Null and Great Spirits are both the same thing). concept), with the Turn Null control being the concept control. It has nothing to do with destroying or creating spirits.

Okay, let's make it simpler.

Great Spirit and Turn Null are both pure energy. Therefore they are both concepts. Let me emphasize that both are concepts and they will achieve conceptual manipulation through control of Turn Null. This NOT mean any one can use Turn Null can creation or destruction of great spirits.

Turn Null will include stats amp, power null, chaos manip, void manip for characters proven to have used Turn null such as Veldanava WN (no profile yet), Rimuru, Benimaru, Diablo.

AE1 Concept/Chaos/Enegry exclusively for Rimuru. (The concept already exists so this can be skipped).

If Rimuru no longer has resistance to CM1 due to the destruction of the universe, could he obtain it via Turn Null analysis, as it would still be considered CM1?

Okay, let's make it simpler.

Great Spirit and Turn Null are both pure energy. Therefore they are both concepts. Let me emphasize that both are concepts and they will achieve conceptual manipulation through control of Turn Null. This NOT mean any one can use Turn Null can creation or destruction of great spirits.
So your argument is, that since Great Spirits are pure energy and said characters can manipulate that energy, they should get CM1? Hmm, I still find it hard to give a solid reasoning for CM1. Maybe a "Possibly" would be better?
Let me give an example, a character with Fire Manipulation, doesn't necessarily show that the character can manipulate fire on a planetary or universal scale. Similarly, just because they can manipulate said energy, doesn't show that they can do it on such a scale as to effect even Type 1 concepts, especially when they lack the feats to do so.
could he obtain it via Turn Null analysis
Yes, pretty sure he should.

So your argument is, that since Great Spirits are pure energy and said characters can manipulate that energy, they should get CM1? Hmm, I still find it hard to give a solid reasoning for CM1. Maybe a "Possibly" would be better?
Let me give an example, a character with Fire Manipulation, doesn't necessarily show that the character can manipulate fire on a planetary or universal scale. Similarly, just because they can manipulate said energy, doesn't show that they can do it on such a scale as to effect even Type 1 concepts, especially when they lack the feats to do so.
Not at all, in fact they are always mentioned as a mass of energy that governs the world or the concept itself. Something similar in nature to them is exactly the same. For example, two plates are used to do two different things, but they are essentially plates. Likewise, the pure energy nature sustains this world, so controlling it would be effective as a common concept. Regarding the lack of feats shown, in fact they have applied and changed in a general way such as creating and destroying the world, changing their own power just through the addition of Turn Null. Besides, mana is an aspect of their existence, as Spiritual Lifeforms will die in battle if their mana is depleted, etc. There is a considerable amount of evidence that shows that mana is amount of influence in a noticeable way on them.

Not at all, in fact they are always mentioned as a mass of energy that governs the world or the concept itself. Something similar in nature to them is exactly the same. For example, two plates are used to do two different things, but they are essentially plates.
Hmm, I guess that sounds a bit better.
Leaning towards agreeing, I'll wait for other people's input.

Neutral for now,
Why?
unsure how those abilities work.
In terms of how they work, the other abilities work as they were in the scan. As for the concept, or to be precise, Turn Null is the concept of significantly changing the objects around it like what I have listed here.
Not at all, in fact they are always mentioned as a mass of energy that governs the world or the concept itself. Something similar in nature to them is exactly the same. For example, two plates are used to do two different things, but they are essentially plates. Likewise, the pure energy nature sustains this world, so controlling it would be effective as a common concept. Regarding the lack of feats shown, in fact they have applied and changed in a general way such as creating and destroying the world, changing their own power just through the addition of Turn Null. Besides, mana is an aspect of their existence, as Spiritual Lifeforms will die in battle if their mana is depleted, etc. There is a considerable amount of evidence that shows that mana is amount of influence in a noticeable way on them.

also just noticed but energy IS actually abstract. SLs like Demons[WN] are masses of energy, even though they are type 3 concepts.
No, it depends on the verse otherwise we would have AE1 Energy, the reason Tensura has it is because of the settings verse.

Disagree on CM1 for benimaru and Diablo
As well as AE1
Simply you can't compare their usage of turn null to rimuru who can create the entire world

Disagree on CM1 for benimaru and Diablo
As well as AE1
Simply you can't compare their usage of turn null to rimuru who can create the entire world
I can somewhat understand your thoughts on CM1 part, but I disagree to the latter.

Because Spiritual Lifeforms are made of energy. And Rimuru and Diablo can regulate turn null, a Chaos energy, into their bodies. Diablo can fuse it with his body, while Rimuru can make his body out of it entirely. And Turn null due to its nature is already accepted as CM1

Why?

No, the nature of Turn Null is a concept due to its similarity to the great holy spirits and has nothing to do with the creation of the world. Rimuru and Veldanava will be at a higher level.
If it's a concept, what is this concept?
Actually this can be used as a further evidence of veldnava creating the world along with its great spirits with turn null as when great holy spirit created both darkness and light,etc...
Veldnava wasn't mentioned. But in an another part of the story we know that veldnava is the creator of the world, so what's the role of veldnava here? anyways that's another story.

I can somewhat understand your thoughts on CM1 part, but I disagree to the latter.

Because Spiritual Lifeforms are made of energy. And Rimuru and Diablo can regulate turn null, a Chaos energy, into their bodies. Diablo can fuse it with his body, while Rimuru can make his body out of it entirely. And Turn null due to its nature is already accepted as CM1
I don't see any problem in rimuru's case, but for Diablo it's somehow complicated and his usage of turn null is limited while rimuru no.
CM1 only rimuru gets it as he is able to generate this energy while using it perfectly.
And it's not like Diablo can use it as he wants without rimuru's permission and Ciel assistance

Back