• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then ask a knowledgeable admin about ND or TD, you are not a baby, go and find out for yourself then.
I asked one in their msg wall, but it'll prolly take time to reply, I'll quote them once they've replied, since you're just ignoring the examples and quotes[from definition pages] I'm giving
that's also why I said "Lets wait on staff input for this"
I have never seen such an ignorant person
the feeling is mutual

Last edited:
I've already did on dc and got my answer I asked one in their msg wall, but it'll prolly take time to reply
that's also why I said "Lets wait on staff input for this"

the feeling is mutual
Okay, the guy who thinks I am ignorant, could you please read this?
Also their has to be evidence that the concepts are structured in a system of opposing dual concepts rather than their just being a bunch of concepts, some of which are commonly associated with opposing each other, to prove a system of duality.
I guess (and I hope) it's an adequate answer

could you please read this?
don't forget to drop the source, cuz I can't find it on the definition page even with crtl+f

Also, its saying " concepts are structured in a system of opposing dual concepts rather than their just being a bunch of concepts", this simply denies that not all bunch of concepts[like concept of fire and water] are a duality, this doesn't say the the dual system have to be of conceptual nature

Otherwise it'll contradict the page itself that says this
Nonduality and Transduality are states of being wherein an entity exists independently of, or qualitatively beyond, various dual systems, ranging from specific, limited sets of dual distinctions to duality itself on a conceptual level.
Its very clearly distinguishing "limited sets of dual distinctions" from "duality itself on a conceptual level"

don't forget to drop the source, cuz I can't find it on the definition page even with crtl+f

Also, its saying " concepts are structured in a system of opposing dual concepts rather than their just being a bunch of concepts", this simply denies that not all bunch of concepts[like concept of fire and water] are a duality, this doesn't say the the dual system have to be of conceptual nature

Otherwise it'll contradict the page itself that says this

Its very clearly distinguishing "limited sets of dual distinctions" from "duality itself on a conceptual level"
The pages sometimes don't explain everything fully. For example, if you look at the FAQ page, it basically says "infinitely larger" or somethings like that for tier 1, but the page doesn't explain it in detail, even though the meaning is qualitative and mathematical.

That's why there were so many revisions about it and finally it was clarified

The pages sometimes don't explain everything fully. For example, if you look at the FAQ page, it basically says "infinitely larger" or somethings like that for tier 1, but the page doesn't explain it in detail, even though the meaning is qualitative and mathematical.
The FAQ page itself explains later what it means by "infinitely larger" on the same page
tho that's not the point here, nor does it change anything

Oh, and you forgot Sauce for the previous quote

Last edited:
The FAQ page itself explains later what it means by "infinitely larger" on the same page
tho that's not the point here, nor does it change anything

Oh, and you forgot Sauce for the previous quote
Nonduality and Transduality are states of being wherein an entity exists independently of, or qualitatively beyond, various dual systems, ranging from specific, limited sets of dual distinctions to duality itself on a conceptual level.
Thanks for that, now I am much more sure that I am right

Thanks for that, now I am much more sure that I am right
sure, tho I don't see how this proves you right when it literally distinguishes normal set of specific dual systems from conceptual daulity

And once again, the source of the previous "quote" that you mentioned

Anyways, I'm gonna wait for knowledgeable staff input on this since they know the standards better than both of us

Furthermore, True Dragons are beings that possess both Light[Holy/Divine] and Dark[Demonic/Monster] Attributes at the same time, which is confirmed in both the Raw and by the translator separately. This means they exist in a state where they are both sides of the general duality at the same time, so to say, they are Nondual Type 2, and even if not Type 2, at least Type 1. Furthermore, I quote the Nonduality Page, because existing in a state of both sides of the duality is Nondual, as said in the definition on the page itself :
Why would you say manipulating/possessing a Duality element would make it a Non Dual character?

Let's say Cold and Heat are dualities, we wouldn't make a character with Temperature Manipulation ability a Non Dual type 1, this is the problem, too many standards are changing in this thread.

We know from the previous that End of the World is the end of Great Spirits, however, Great Spirits also include the Great Spirit of Sky, which is the concept of Existence and Information. So, Rimuru would have Nonexistent Physiology [Nature Type 1; Aspect Type 2 and 4]. But.... there already exists a NEP1 Void in the World, which means the End of the World, being the destruction of everything, will instead be Nonexistent Nature Type 2 and so will Rimuru.

However, once again, lets add more context, major source is this thread, which was unfortunately closed, even though it was accepted by majority, because it somewhat involved Great Spirits previously :

Turn Null is the Nonexistence which remains after even the Void and its Negative energy [Conventional Nonexistence] as well as the Positive Energy[Existence], disappear and are brought to 0[Turn Null].
No,this is not NEP2,to be NEP2 you must be neither an existence and nonexitence,and,i don't see any reasons why Turn Null would qualify of NEP2,as Turn Null is stated to be Void Energy and Turn Null contains Negative Energy as well,which you've shown in this Thread to be a void
"For me, it would be the void energies of『Void God Azathoth』's “Turn Null”. Said energy would be regulated from within the void space, it is then possible to "inject" that energy into my body.

As my body is mostly made up of Magic Essence, that means I would power up if there was more Energy."(Chapter 199)
"That’s because I extracted the negative energy from『Turn Null』that jammed life support and merged it into my kick.

After having a fit of violent coughs, Yuuki looked up to me with a dumbfounded expression."(Chapter 248)
So,Turn Null is only NEP1,for aspects,i'd agree for 5 aspects,but only Energy as the 5th Aspect,i'd neutral for power

Edited:I'll be neutral leaning to disagree for 5th aspect,since it just doesn't make sense to me to say that Turn Null lacks of energy since it's an energy itself,and it's also stated that "Power is full of emptiness" in here which we all know that it refers to Turn Null

Last edited:
Actually no, what is meant here is that the only power that exists in nothingness, even before the concepts/duality of light/yang and darkness/yin, is the power of the Great Holy Spirit.
Yeah,if we used the translation from here

But when i translated the raw using DeepL

I found 2 results
The first one is "in nothingness power finds its fill" or something similar(i forgot it already 💀)
the second one is "Power is full of emptiness"

I prefer to use the second one because it does make more sense to me since Turn Null was stated to be Void energies and does have a Negative Energy in it
(Well,i'm not gonna debate for it,because i just want to argue about NEP2 in this thread)

Last edited:
No,this is not NEP2,to be NEP2 you must be neither an existence and nonexitence,and,i don't see any reasons why Turn Null would qualify of NEP2,as Turn Null is stated to be Void Energy and Turn Null contains Negative Energy as well,which you've shown in this Thread to be a void
It does not contain negative energy. Negative energy of the forbidden void is conventional nonexistence while great spirit of sky is existence, take than as 1[existence] and -1[nonexistence], than is Turn Null, the nothingness that existed before the creation of the World and after its destruction, 0[a third state]. I used +- logic here, but if you're concerned with Binary logic, just replace the -1 with 0 and 0 with another number.

Edited:I'll be neutral leaning to disagree for 5th aspect,since it just doesn't make sense to me to say that Turn Null lacks of energy since it's an energy itself,and it's also stated that "Power is full of emptiness" in here which we all know that it refers to Turn Null
Its not lack of energy but a nonexistent energy that precedes existence and nonexistence alike
"Power is full of emptiness" : an empty/nonexistent power

Why would you say manipulating/possessing a Duality element would make it a Non Dual character?
It doesn't? Lack of either side of the Duality[the end of the world] makes one Nondual, while possessing both sides of the duality at the same time does the same, as they are states outside of binary logic.
Let's say Cold and Heat are dualities, we wouldn't make a character with Temperature Manipulation ability a Non Dual type 1, this is the problem, too many standards are changing in this thread.
Pardon? But where did I use that logic?
True Dragons are nondual because they are both ying and yang at the same time
Rimuru is nondual because he is both ying and yang, yet neither ying nor yang at the same time[a double contradiction if you wanna say it in a single word]

Yeah,if we used the translation from here

But when i translated the raw using DeepL

I found 2 results
The first one is "in nothingness power finds its fill" or something similar(i forgot it already 💀)
the second one is "Power is full of emptiness"

I prefer to use the second one because it does make more sense to me since Turn Null was stated to be Void energies and does have a Negative Energy in it
(Well,i'm not gonna debate for it,because i just want to argue about NEP2 in this thread)
Turn Null is a void, yes, but it is what remains after the negative energy[nonexistent] and positve energy[existence] clash and become 0[i.e., the world becomes completely non]
Scans already in the OP

Yes, this is really the final point for me. Don't you realize you're being ridiculous when you say they're a Yin and Yang duality just because they have a few opposing qualities? Are you really going to keep saying that the True Dragons in WN (including Veldanava) are Nondual when none of them precede the Great Spirits of Darkness and Light?

Additionally, the fact that the Nihility Banish and Nihilistic Hazard's manipulation of nothingness, which are used to legitimize this NEP Type 2 in both LN and WN, are linked to anti-matter manipulation is also deliberately ignored. Literally, if matter, positive energy = 1, anti-matter, negative energy = - 1, and when these two opposing forces interact with each other, 0, that is, nothingness, is formed. I don't know how many times I have to say this. There should be some thread restriction about this in Tensura.

It does not contain negative energy. Negative energy of the forbidden void is conventional nonexistence while great spirit of sky is existence, take than as 1[existence] and -1[nonexistence], than is Turn Null, the nothingness that existed before the creation of the World and after its destruction, 0[a third state]. I used +- logic here, but if you're concerned with Binary logic, just replace the -1 with 0 and 0 with another number.
It contradicts the feat that shows Rimuru extracted Negative Energy from Turn Null
Its not lack of energy but a nonexistent energy that precedes existence and nonexistence alike
"Power is full of emptiness" : an empty/nonexistent power
The page literally states "lack of"
5.Other: These characters lack some other fundamental aspect that would be necessary for a normal being's existence or have a nonexistent one. Examples would include things like lacking a history. They are hence immune to abilities that target that respective aspect. Which aspect should be mentioned on the profile, together with any detail regarding what it makes them immune to.
Since Turn Null is literally the energy itself,it won't lack of energy,because it's still an energy

It's like saying a conceptual being lacks concepts when they were stated to be a conceptual being
Turn Null is a void, yes, but it is what remains after the negative energy[nonexistent] and positve energy[existence] clash and become 0[i.e., the world becomes completely non]
Scans already in the OP
It's because the energy ran out,Turn Null also can run out

Why do you think Veldanava could lose Turn Null after creating the world?

Yes, this is really the final point for me. Don't you realize you're being ridiculous when you say they're a Yin and Yang duality just because they have a few opposing qualities? Are you really going to keep saying that the True Dragons in WN (including Veldanava) are Nondual when none of them precede the Great Spirits of Darkness and Light?
Its not my problem that you don't know
For example, taking 0 and 1, the two possible states of binary systems, as a duality, a nondual character's state of being could be between 0 and 1, being both or neither at once, being another number besides these, or be indescribable through numbers.
Idk why people still think there are only very limited ways to reach certain hax
Additionally, the fact that the Nihility Banish and Nihilistic Hazard's manipulation of nothingness, which are used to legitimize this NEP Type 2 in both LN and WN, are linked to anti-matter manipulation is also deliberately ignored.
It is not anti-matter manipulation. We have already debated this many times in my previous thread how its not anti-matter
Seriously people, anti-matter is still physical, energy is not physical, and its literally what makes up concepts [in tensura]
Literally, if matter, positive energy = 1, anti-matter, negative energy = - 1, and when these two opposing forces interact with each other, 0, that is, nothingness, is formed. I don't know how many times I have to say this. There should be some thread restriction about this in Tensura.
Why are you assuming matter is positive energy and vice versa? Because they are not, stop using analogies that are wrong to begin with
And I also don't know how many times I have to say this, Anti-matter and matter are physical, energy is not
It literally says in the anti-matter page that it clashes with matter and produces existent energy, how is that similar to our case?

Last edited:
It contradicts the feat that shows Rimuru extracted Negative Energy from Turn Null
Which scan? Just because its called void energy, doesn't mean its the same void energy as before.
The page literally states "lack of"

Since Turn Null is literally the energy itself,it won't lack of energy, because it's still an energy
Ah, I thought you were referring to power aspect by that. Its nonexistent because it precedes existence. Great Spirits are made of energy and great spirit of sky is the concept of existence
It's like saying a conceptual being lacks concepts when they were stated to be a conceptual being
that just means their concept is nonexistent
It's because the energy ran out,Turn Null also can run out
That has nothing to do with here
Why do you think Veldanava could lose Turn Null after creating the world?
Veldanava didn't create the world. It is already clarified by the author that he didn't. The world was created by the holy spirit and the great spirits. The RAW from the author's blog
translation :
And the last contradiction-ish thing.

>Verdanava, the "Star King Dragon. The creator of this world.

Isn't this a bit contradictory to the old story?

>"The emptiness is filled with power.
 This is the Holy Spirit. The Great Holy Spirit is the source of power that just exists.
 In the midst of all this, light and darkness, the two pillars of the Great Spirit, arose.
 This was the moment the world was born.
 The world, however, is merely a drifting existence.
 Light and shadow, yin and yang. Even if they tried to intersect with each other, they would not be able to do so.
 One day, the Great Spirit of Time is born.
 It is the child of light and darkness.
 And the world began to move.
 The world that began to move turns. It moves aimlessly in circles.
 In this one-way flow of life and death.
 The five great spirits of earth, water, fire, wind, and air are born.
 The world interferes with each other and eventually stabilizes.
 These are the eight great spirits.
 Then, the world is filled with light and covered with darkness.
 New spirits are born and disappear.
 Life and death.
 Until that time when the world will one day come to an end. ......"

The owner of the King of Justice is uncomfortable with creation. Does he have the ultimate version of Yuki's creator? I mean, he's a dragon species too, right? How can a being that's all out of magical elements be a holy spirit? He has a proper will to begin with, he is not a "source of power that just exists," and he is not one of those two great spirits.

Submitted by: ZeroUrashima
---- ----
November 07, 2013 at 03:37 pm

The world creation is difficult to explain.
 Veldanava arose after the world was created.
 After that, he was the one who adjusted the energy swirling in the primordial world and created life.
 A detailed explanation would be redundant, so I have omitted that part.
Fuse
November 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Seriously people, anti-matter is still physical, energy is not physical, and its literally what makes up concepts [in tensura]
Anti-matter is physical in real life, fiction does not have to adhere to real life, you are the one who limits yourself by assuming that there is no anti-matter manipulation that can even affect concepts and information.

Anti-matter is physical in real life, fiction does not have to adhere to real life, you are the one who limits yourself by assuming that there is no anti-matter manipulation that can even affect concepts and information.
I'm gonna reply to this with the same thing I replied in our last thread
Of course, I know, but must I remind you too that not all fictional settings necessarily involve anti-matter?
Again, unlike your logic that is based more on assumptions that positive and negative energy are matter and anti-matter, with no real direct statement, mine has direct implications as, not only is the energy called the energy of the void, these energies[positive and negative] aren't even something physical, I don't remember when "matter and anti-matter", were regarded as something abstract or non-physical -_-

Instead of using assumptions, why not agree to actual evidence?
And once again, must I remind you, why are we going to use it as Anti-matter manipulation[which is your assumption] when its literally proved to be a void by the following things
  • It is called a Void, literally
  • Its called energy, negative energy
  • It can destroy concepts
So once again, your claim that it is anti-matter literally has no backing at all, while my claim that it has void manipulation has more than enough to prove and back up my claim of it being that

Edit : Also, just for the sake of it, I've already checked both of WN and LN Rimuru's pages and Nihilistic Banish leads to void manipulation. Where did you get the idea that it leads to anti-matter page?

Veldanava could lose Turn Null after creating the world?
Veldanava did not create the World, but he shaped the World's formless / primordial existence consisting of Yin and Yang duality with Turn Null and created the system that controls the World.

Which scan? Just because its called void energy, doesn't mean its the same void energy as before.
Here
"For me, it would be the void energies of『Void God Azathoth』's “Turn Null”. Said energy would be regulated from within the void space, it is then possible to "inject" that energy into my body.

As my body is mostly made up of Magic Essence, that means I would power up if there was more Energy."(Chapter 199)
"That’s because I extracted the negative energy from『Turn Null』that jammed life support and merged it into my kick.

After having a fit of violent coughs, Yuuki looked up to me with a dumbfounded expression."(Chapter 248)
Ah, I thought you were referring to power aspect by that. Its nonexistent because it precedes existence. Great Spirits are made of energy and great spirit of sky is the concept of existence
No,Great Spirits weren't power,they are an energy

If you want to say skills are power,then Turn Null is a skill,how could it lack of power when it's a power
Veldanava didn't create the world. It is already clarified by the author that he didn't. The world was created by the holy spirit and the great spirits. The RAW from the author's blog
translation :
Are you sure this comes after chapter 248? If it's not,then it can get revised

Well,make it like this
Holy Spirit when Veldanava existed in nothingness and created the world
Then,Veldanava is where he lost his Turn Null
The world creation is difficult to explain.
 Veldanava arose after the world was created.
 After that, he was the one who adjusted the energy swirling in the primordial world and created life.
 A detailed explanation would be redundant, so I have omitted that part.
Fuse
November 07, 2013 11:49 pm
Turn Null was stated to be the primordial energy,are you sure this doesn't contradict the Lore?
The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.(Chapter 247)
Don't make it more complicated,explain to me that Veldanava didn't create the world without contradict the lore

It is called Void energy, but just because of that, we cannot assume its the same void energy as that of Nihilistic Banish
There is more context stating otherwise
  • It is what remains when negative energy[void] and positive energy have turned to 0
  • It precedes their existence as it precedes the entirely of the world
No,Great Spirits weren't power,they are an energy
Did I say they are power? I said they are made of energy, turn null is an energy. Great Spirit of sky is the concept of existence, an energy[turn null] which precedes the energy that is the concept of existence, would be nonexistent.
If you want to say skills are power,then Turn Null is a skill,how could it lack of power when it's a power
Nonexistent power, of course.
Just like how not having your soul yet still somehow behaving as if you do but not in the existent self makes your soul nonexistent, its the same as energy
Are you sure this comes after chapter 248? If it's not,then it can get revised
My scans for turn null come from Chapter 206, chapter 62, and chapter 400
Chapter 400, at least its important parts, have already been translated/revised, and is available on Rimuru's profile's AP section where it states Beelzebuth can eat the concept of time

Well,make it like this
Holy Spirit when Veldanava existed in nothingness and created the world
Then,Veldanava is where he lost his Turn Null

Turn Null was stated to be the primordial energy,are you sure this doesn't contradict the Lore?
Turn Null being the primordial energy simply means it precedes everything in the world, which would simply back up the claim that its a nonexistent energy even more so
Don't make it more complicated,explain to me that Veldanava didn't create the world without contradict the lore
Holy Spirit created the World, it is the source of everything, however, when great spirits were created, the world was am ephemeral existence, according to fuse, that'd be the Primordial World swirling with energy
Than was born Veldanava, who had this power called Turn Null, but in a limited amount
He controlled the energy swirling in the primordial world and created life using turn null, after doing so, he lost that Turn Null.

there

Even though I know you will ignore what I say, I will answer anyway.
It is called a Void, literally
When matter and anti-matter interact, they both disappear and nothingness is occurs.
Its called energy, negative energy
Is it so difficult to understand that what negative energy means here is dark energy in real life? (however, we do not have a dark energy page on the wiki yet)
It can destroy concepts
Yes, so what does this prove, nothing? How can you so clearly object to the idea that Tensura's unique anti-matter manipulation destroys concepts, when a physical sword cutting concepts is such a normal and common thing in fiction?

When matter and anti-matter interact, they both disappear and nothingness is occurs.
Once equivalent ratios of matter and antimatter particles react, they are almost immediately converted into energy in a process referred to as "annihilation". - source
Is it so difficult to understand that what negative energy means here is dark energy in real life? (however, we do not have a dark energy page on the wiki yet)

Yes, so what does this prove, nothing? How can you so clearly object to the idea that Tensura's unique anti-matter manipulation destroys concepts, when a physical sword cutting concepts is such a normal and common thing in fiction?
A physical sword cutting concepts means it has nonphysical interaction and/or conceptual manipulation.

The idea of it being anti-matter[unique or not] is objected by the fact that
  • It is energy, not physical thing
  • It is literally called negative energy of the VOID
And literally the Official page itself
  • Manipulation of Nothingness: The primary use of this ability, one's control over a 'nonexistent substance'. Naturally this may allow them to be resistant to the effects of existence erasure, as often interacting with a Void also causes one to be converted into a Void, although this may not always be the case.
  • Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target. - Source
Anyways, I'll just wait for staff input on this since I know you just can't take it being void energy when its even directly stated to be so. Instead of making it longer and making it difficult for the staff to evaluate, lets just wait for staff who know better to give input

And its already accepted as and linked to void manipulation page in their profile

Last edited:
We know from the previous that End of the World is the end of Great Spirits, however, Great Spirits also include the Great Spirit of Sky, which is the concept of Existence and Information. So, Rimuru would have Nonexistent Physiology [Nature Type 1; Aspect Type 2 and 4]. But.... there already exists a NEP1 Void in the World, which means the End of the World, being the destruction of everything, will instead be Nonexistent Nature Type 2 and so will Rimuru.

However, once again, lets add more context, major source is this thread, which was unfortunately closed, even though it was accepted by majority, because it somewhat involved Great Spirits previously :

Turn Null is the Nonexistence which remains after even the Void and its Negative energy [Conventional Nonexistence] as well as the Positive Energy[Existence], disappear and are brought to 0[Turn Null].
I'll be highlighting this for the people who have clearly not read the OP enough to understand
Stop derailing, your arguments are literally already countered in the OP

Last edited:
A physical sword cutting concepts means it has nonphysical interaction and/or conceptual manipulation.
You say it yourself, something physical can have powers such as non-physical interaction, conceptual manipulation, etc. This is exactly the case here, you are just looking for an excuse to ignore it.
It is literally called negative energy of the VOID
This is the way Fuse indexes Nihilistic Hazard, not the way the wiki indexes it. The wiki indexes abilities primarily by their feats in fiction, just read what Nihilistic Hazard does. An ability that literally destroys everything it interacts with, like a kind of anti-matter manipulation, and turns the world into void until it disappears. This is still a manipulation of nothingness, no one opposes it. But this does not provide any additional proof for NEP 2 regardless.

You say it yourself, something physical can have powers such as non-physical interaction, conceptual manipulation, etc. This is exactly the case here, you are just looking for an excuse to ignore it.
Ignore it? How am I ignoring it, when I'm literally going to and exactly matching the definitions? I'll just quote this again
  • Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing. Note that most users of this ability have not the full range of the ability. Further note that one shouldn't list a character to have resistance against this ability in total, as that requires a character to have shown resistance against every imaginable ability which can erase a target. - Source- Void Manipulation page
This is literally what Void and its negative energy does, and is clearly enough to be considered void manipulation.

At this point its you who's taking it out of context, when it has everything related to be classified as void manipulation, but you're taking it as anti-matter just for the sake of "it clashes with positive energy and turns it 0" when that falsifies absolutely nothing to it being void manipulation.
This is the way Fuse indexes Nihilistic Hazard, not the way the wiki indexes it. The wiki indexes abilities primarily by their feats in fiction, just read what Nihilistic Hazard does. An ability that literally destroys everything it interacts with, like a kind of anti-matter manipulation, and turns the world into void until it disappears. This is still a manipulation of nothingness, no one opposes it.
Once again, Anti-matter interacts with matter and the moment they so, it turns into an "Annihilation process" where energy is generated, not nonexistent energy even

In our case, it doesn't just interact with matter, it literally interacts with everything it comes into contact, even energy and concepts, turning them into 0. Refer to the highlighted line in the quote provided above, that's literally what void manipulation is

Anti-matter is dealt with in physics, its a physical process, when you remove that very property that it can only deal deal with physical stuff and instead can interact with concepts, and even at that, turn them into nothingness, there's nothing there left to identity it as "anti-matter", as it'd be void manipulation simply given the puppet name of "Anti-matter", the latter[it being called anti-matter] is not even the case here. Next thing I'd know is you saying nonexistent can't be proved irl so its not anti-matter, when in fact, this is fiction, not real life. Just because its "similar" to anti-matter irl[which is not even the case], doesn't mean its anti-matter manipulation. Trying to provide real-life counterarguments of it being anti-matter manipulation is false to begin with when nonexistence in its true sense is not provable in real life, literally said in the definition page itself

So again, your claims have literally 0 backing, while mine follow the definition pages word to word. If you really want to say something like that is not void manip but anti-matter, that's your problem with the definition page, and for that, its not me who you should debate, but a staff member

Stop derailing, your arguments are literally already countered in the OP
This isn't derailment, I guess you don't even know what derailment means. What the arguments in the OP say and what the scans say are different, there is no reason for me to don't discuss the so-called counter-arguments when many scans are used out of context.

This isn't derailment, I guess you don't even know what derailment means. What the arguments in the OP say and what the scans say are different, there is no reason for me to don't discuss the so-called counter-arguments when many scans are used out of context.
You have literally failed to prove a single one of that claim that take it out of the context of the OP and instead go into real life examples which aren't even applicable here

This is literally what Void and its negative energy does, and is clearly enough to be considered void manipulation.
I already accept that this is a manipulation of nothingness, I've already stated it at least twice. This is both anti-matter manipulation and void manipulation, but negative energy itself is not a conventional nonexistent that can be used as a basis for NEP Type 2 as you use in your arguments.
mine follow the definition pages word to wor
You're just using scans out of context to meet the requirements on the definition pages, that's all.

It doesn't? Lack of either side of the Duality[the end of the world] makes one Nondual, while possessing both sides of the duality at the same time does the same, as they are states outside of binary logic.
That's right, Non duality has 2 states:
- A and B at the same time
- Not A and B at the same time

But just by manipulating or having the ability of Duality doesn't make you a Non-dual character, like I said, we wouldn't make a character with Temperature Manipulation a type 1 Non-dual just because they can manipulate Heat and Cold which are the basis of duality.

Having both elements of duality (Yin-Yang) in no way affects your state or means you are in that state (Yin-Yang at the same time), it's just an ability that can manipulate Duality not your state of duality. If the Great spirit of light and darkness is present as Concept type 1, we will only make the True dragon have Conceptual manipulation type 1 not the physiological condition.

Since Non dual means your physiological state, let's use my previous ideology of Heat and Cold, does manipulating that duality make you a Non dual character? Of course not, because in order to be a Non dual of Heat and Cold you must be said to have the Paradoxical state of Heat and Cold being present in your state neutrally (Like Nep 3 who has a neutral Exist-Non exist state on him/her) or yourself lack of both states (Like Nep 2, which cannot be called Exist-Non exist because it does not have that state.)

Pardon? But where did I use that logic?
Rimuru is nondual because he is both ying and yang, yet neither ying nor yang at the same time[a double contradiction if you wanna say it in a single word]

And honestly, where did I say you brought that up? What I said about Heat and Cold was just ideology to further explain that having the element of Duality (in the sense of manipulating it) will not make you Non-dual.

You have literally failed to prove a single one of that claim that take it out of the context of the OP and instead go into real life examples which aren't even applicable here
What he means is that having an void or nothingness is not the same as having NEP2, i.e. a complete lack of existence and non-existence (dual state of being)

That's right, Non duality has 2 states:
- A and B at the same time
- Not A and B at the same time

But just by manipulating or having the ability of Duality doesn't make you a Non-dual character, like I said, we wouldn't make a character with Temperature Manipulation a type 1 Non-dual just because they can manipulate Heat and Cold which are the basis of duality.
When did I said they had the ability to manipulate the duality bro......
They exist at both sides of the duality
If Ying-Yang were a duality, a character that can manipulate that would still be within ying-yang but have the ability to effect both at the same time, that's something else
And if a character literally had both Ying and Yang as an aspect of its existence, that's nondualness, something else entirely
Having both elements of duality (Yin-Yang) in no way affects your state or means you are in that state (Yin-Yang at the same time), it's just an ability that can manipulate Duality not your state of duality. If the Great spirit of light and darkness is present as Concept type 1, we will only make the True dragon have Conceptual manipulation type 1 not the physiological condition.
Again, I never said it was an ability, nor did I say they use it as an ability, and neither did I say true dragons have CM1 here
Why are you taking this out of context?

Ying-yang covers the world, beings are either Ying or Yang at essence, like Demons, derived from Ying, are of Ying[Demonic] nature, Angels, derived from Yang, are of Yang[Holy] nature. They are Ying or Yang as an existence, not as an ability of sort.

Meanwhile True Dragons would be a walking contradiction because they are Ying yet also Yang at the same time, why is that difficult to understand?
Since Non dual means your physiological state, let's use my previous ideology of Heat and Cold, does manipulating that duality make you a Non dual character? Of course not, because in order to be a Non dual of Heat and Cold you must be said to have the Paradoxical state of Heat and Cold being present in your state neutrally (Like Nep 3 who has a neutral Exist-Non exist state on him/her) or yourself lack of both states (Like Nep 2, which cannot be called Exist-Non exist because it does not have that state.)
True Dragons are Ying-Yang as a physiology of them being True Dragons, they are Chaos Spirits, beings that are Nondual by nature of being both ying and yang at the same time
I literally never said they were manipulating said duality, why are you coming to your own conclusions bro 😭
True Dragons are Ying-Yang by nature of race/specie, confirmed again and again

you're literally taking it outside of the context of OP and debunking nothing. Please read the OP first

What he means is that having an void or nothingness is not the same as having NEP2, i.e. a complete lack of existence and non-existence (dual state of being)
Positive energy[existence] and negative energy of the void[nonexistence] -> they clash together, making the world return to the state of 0 where both of them are no more -> Negative energy clashes with positive energy, both disappear/cancel out each other, what remains is turn null

If you want a more detailed explanation, refer to my post in my previous thread, although all of it is summed up by the OP

Positive energy[existence] and negative energy of the void[nonexistence] -> they clash together, making the world return to the state of 0 where both of them are no more -> Negative energy clashes with positive energy, both disappear/cancel out each other, what remains is turn null

If you want a more detailed explanation, refer to my post in my previous thread, although all of it is summed up by the OP
I guess you won't understand the difference between the lack of existence and non-existence even if I explain it to you, but anyway, I'm already neutral on NEP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back