• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It dates months back then.
Pretty sure that argument didn't involve Nihilistic Hazard stacked with Turn Null. I've read the thread where NEP1 and 2 were first brought up, and I am not seeing any of the negative energy and other stuff, just turn null. Which I agree that in that way it only qualifies for NEP1. But again, they forgot to include Forbidden Void as a stack it seems, which would grant nep2

hmm, I'll have to read Ultima's thread again, I guess, but thanks for pointing it out.
i am just going to advice you that it is going to be very difficult to get type 2 but i wish you luck. I doubt type 1 would even pass let alone type 2
for your nep 2 i have nothing to say to it. I will leave it for staff to decide

i am just going to advice you that it is going to be very difficult to get type 2 but i wish you luck. I doubt type 1 would even pass let alone type 2
for your nep 2 i have nothing to say to it. I will leave it for staff to decide
Hmm, can I take that as Neutral to NEP2?

Appeal to tradition has nothing to do with calling out that the content presented has been rejected before.

Anyway, I'm not a slime supporter and if users said that new content is involved then I'm going to let this slide.
What you said is obviously true if the content is exactly the same but I think there is new evidence here that can help

I don't see any mention of Nihilistic Hazard here -_-
NEP2 still stands high via Turn Null stacked on Forbidden Void and positive/negative energy argument.
The only thing this CAN effect that belongs to THIS thread, is BDE, both you and me can see everyone is being neutral on that, and waiting for staff input that specializes in it.

Last edited:
Also not going off-topic but the CM1 downgrade argument is pretty debunkable with Ciel's and Yuuki's statement.

Also I translated all the pages there on the link you gave and I can't even find the "author evidence" that you're using -_-

And I don't see any of the "debunks" you mentioned in that thread on Rimuru's profile either.

Last edited:
following, why Tempestdragon name is bold
Idk I made everyone's name bold but it started giving errors like the whole code showing instead of just the bold names. But Tempestdragon's name wasn't affected so I left it as it is lol

Okay tried something, fixed, now everyone's name is bold normal. Seems it was cuz I bolded the name only without bolding the [username:] thing

Last edited:
To start off, it's already been accepted that Turn Null is the Primordial Energy that was there before anything and everything, granting it NEP1.

However, what was ignored was that the "everything" already includes a NEP1 structure.

So to say, the Forbidden Void and it's negative energy is what is actually conventional non-existence[NEP1]. It has also been shown that existence and non-existence, positive and negative energy, are in a clashing/opposite relationship, both of these cancel out each other, and what remains after both existence and non-existence[forbidden Void] vanishes, is Turn Null, the state of 0.

In binary Logic, if -1 is the Forbidden Void, and 1 is Existence, than Turn Null would be something that is neither of these, in other words, it is beyond Conventional non-existence, and actually NEP2.

As turn null is non-existent to literally the whole world, it would include anything, from the Great Spirits, to many other aspects, from which he would gain:
Yes, this is an argument that hasn't been mentioned before in any thread on this wiki, but...

About NEP Nature Type 2

First of all, when we look at the scans in both continuities, the Forbidden Void in Hell mentioned in the Light Novel is not included in the Web Novel, so we cannot say that Turn Null, also known as Nihility Collapse, lacks positive energy and negative energy.

We know that the Great Spirit of Darkness and the Great Spirit of Light are the duality of Yin and Yang that formed the entire creation from pure nothingness. In other words, the Great Spirit of Darkness and the Great Spirit of Light existed in the nothingness before creation. As a result, talking about the nothingness that the World is in, which consists of the Ying & Yang duality consisting of the Great Spirit of Light and Darkness in the World, does not mean that this nothingness is a phenomenon created by this duality.

Let's talk about negative energy.
We know that Nihilistic Hazard is a forbidden darkness magic with negative energy and can destroy the World if it gets out of control, this case is called "Turn Null", also the case where the Mobius System, which creates negative energy, destroys the World is called "return to 0".

Rimuru's Turn Null/Nihility Collapse is the Primordial Energy that created the entire World. It is the nothingness energy that can recreate the World from nothingness, which Nihilistic Hazard and the Mobius System will return to nothingness. Negative Energy only transforms into nothingness and Positive Energy only creates but Turn Null can turn creation into nothingness and turn nothingness into creation.
As a result, Turn Null's void energy is incomparably more useful and qualified than Nihilistic Hazard's negative energy, but both of them are Nothingness Type 1.

About NEP Aspect Type 1,3,5

Since Rimuru was already an Abstract Existence Type 1 character in the abstraction of Information Type 2 and Concept Type 3, it was deemed sufficient for him to only have Aspect Type 2 and 4 but this led to major misunderstandings against versus battles, so I agree Aspect Type 1, 3.

(I will talk about Aspect Type 5 and BDE Type 1 later)

Last edited:
Yes, this is an argument that hasn't been mentioned before in any thread on this wiki, but...

About NEP Nature Type 2

First of all, when we look at the scans in both continuities, the Forbidden Void in Hell mentioned in the Light Novel is not included in the Web Novel, so we cannot say that Turn Null, also known as Nihility Collapse, lacks positive energy and negative energy.
Actually, no, this scan is from WN, and not LN. If you mean the name "forbidden void" is not included, than yes I just noticed, it's simple "Void" not forbidden void. I should edit that, but ehh, it's a "forbidden spell" as stated in just a line above that part, so it's doable with the naming, right?

We know that the Great Spirit of Darkness and the Great Spirit of Light are the duality of Yin and Yang that formed the entire creation from pure nothingness. In other words, the Great Spirit of Darkness and the Great Spirit of Light existed in the nothingness before creation. As a result, talking about the nothingness that the World is in, which consists of the Ying & Yang duality consisting of the Great Spirit of Light and Darkness in the World, does not mean that this nothingness is a phenomenon created by this duality.
??? I'm confused here, about the part I've highlighted. Which part of the OP are you referring to by this?? Sorry if I'm being unreasonable, but I don't think you got my point, the "nothingness" is not created by the void yes, that's turn null's primordial nothingness, the one that created the world, "negative energy" is the energy of the forbidden void, which is a part of the world, rather than outside of it.
Let's talk about negative energy.
We know that Nihilistic Hazard is a forbidden darkness magic with negative energy and can destroy the World if it gets out of control, this case is called "Turn Null", also the case where the Mobius System, which creates negative energy, destroys the World is called "return to 0".
"0" is the state where the forbidden void and its negative energy[conventional non-existent, NEP1] has vanished, where even conventional non-existent has "ended", that's what "0" or "turn null" is.

Nihilistic Hazard's power is to use the negative energy, NEP1, but when he spell is finished, when the negative energy disappears, what remains is 'turn null', or, '0'.
Rimuru's Turn Null/Nihility Collapse is the Primordial Energy that created the entire World. It is the nothingness energy that can recreate the World from nothingness, which Nihilistic Hazard and the Mobius System will return to nothingness. Negative Energy only transforms into nothingness and Positive Energy only creates but Turn Null can turn creation into nothingness and turn nothingness into creation.
False. Negative energy opposes and clashes with positive energy, they cancel out each other, which causes the disappearance of both. The state that is left afterwards, where neither existence or conventional non-existence are present, is Turn Null, NEP2, because it is non-existent to both existence and conventional non-existent.
As a result, Turn Null's void energy is incomparably more useful and qualified than Nihilistic Hazard's negative energy, but both of them are Nothingness Type 1.
False, type 2's requirement, so far as it says in the definition, is being beyond conventional non-existence.
  1. Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. These characters often have some form of Nonduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.
If we just change the numbers in the example of "1 and 0" to "1 and -1" to make it easier to understand, than turn null, which is even shown to be 0, is something neither 1[existence] nor -1[non-existence]. It is beyond that system of existence and non-existence, 1 and -1, beyond conventional non-existence. It also exists before the NEP1 forbidden void, which is a part of the world, as turn null existed before the world itself.

So please rethink of your reasoning, and tell me if you have any more confusions, so I can list the vote.
(I will talk about Aspect Type 5 and BDE Type 1 later)
Sure, am fine with that, take your time :D
(I don't think I need to talk about why BDE Type 2 wouldn't be valid)
Yeah ;-;
Though in the first place I never directly said he should be type 2 bruh, idk people thought I meant ONLY that, I simply meant any type in general that he qualifies for. But yeah, now narrowed that down to only Type 1.

the Forbidden Void in Hell mentioned in the Light Novel is not included in the Web Novel, so we cannot say that Turn Null, also known as Nihility Collapse, lacks positive energy and negative energy.
Also if you're wondering where was in mentioned in WN, it's chapter 206, it was mentioned as "Void" but I mistakenly added the "forbidden" because just before the word it said "forbidden spell" ;-;

The negative and positive energy parts are from chapter 398~400

Off-topic but those who are watching or following this thread, please check this too

Actually, no, this scan is from WN

I can't be the only one who understands the difference between the sentences. Where exactly is the forbidden void in Web Novel?
Which part of the OP are you referring to by this??
To start off, it's already been accepted that Turn Null is the Primordial Energy that was there before anything and everything, granting it NEP1.

However, what was ignored was that the "everything" already includes a NEP1 structure.
What I'm trying to say is, if the World was born from nothingness, would you assume that any void in the World was created by the God who created the World, or would you assume that the void in the World was a part of the original nothingness that was not filled by the existence of the World? It's a little hard to explain, but at the very beginning you need to prove that the Forbidden Void exists in Tensura Web Novel.
"0" is the state where the forbidden void and its negative energy[conventional non-existent, NEP1] has vanished, where even conventional non-existent has "ended", that's what "0" or "turn null" is.

Nihilistic Hazard's power is to use the negative energy, NEP1, but when he spell is finished, when the negative energy disappears, what remains is 'turn null', or, '0'.
I don't understand why you condition yourself to think this way. Do you know what Antimatter is? Is it more logical that that case you are talking about here is NEP Nature Type 2 or is it a very advanced Antimatter manipulation?

Antimatter is the mirror image of matter, and consists of antiparticles that have the opposite charge and spin to their more prevalent counterparts.

Once equivalent ratios of matter and antimatter particles react, they are almost immediately converted into energy in a process referred to as "annihilation".
Negative energy is literally like the antimatter in the Tensura Web Novel. When Matter (1) and Antimatter (-1) come together, they annihilate each other and 0, that is, nothingness, is formed. Negative energy (-1) and positive energy (1) come together and 0 is formed, that is, Turn Null. (Non-Existence Type 1)

I can't be the only one who understands the difference between the sentences. Where exactly is the forbidden void in Web Novel?

As I said before, I mistakenly wrote "forbidden void" instead of "void" because of the words that were before it. It the name is what concerns you, I'll change it in the OP.
What I'm trying to say is, if the World was born from nothingness, would you assume that any void in the World was created by the God who created the World, or would you assume that the void in the World was a part of the original nothingness that was not filled by the existence of the World? It's a little hard to explain, but at the very beginning you need to prove that the Forbidden Void exists in Tensura Web Novel.
Ah, so that's what you meant. Well, it entirely depends on context, but in this case, I'll assume the first, because it's shown clearly how "Void and its negative energy" and the nothingness of the turn null are not the same thing. The prior is, well, a normal Void[NEP1], meanwhile the latter "nothingness" is what remains after even the void vanishes from the world.
I don't understand why you condition yourself to think this way. Do you know what Antimatter is? Is it more logical that that case you are talking about here is NEP Nature Type 2 or is it a very advanced Antimatter manipulation?
It would be more logical to assume the NEP way, because I don't remember it when Anti-Matter was treated as something non-physical.
Furthermore, meanwhile your logic of "anti-matter" is relying on examples, mine is relying on actual wording, as negative energy is literally called energy of the void.
tZANJhu.png

Furthermore, literally something that the page you linked says:
Once equivalent ratios of matter and antimatter particles react, they are almost immediately converted into energy in a process referred to as "annihilation".
When anti-matter and matter collide, they convert into energy. Meanwhile the talk here itself is "energy". To top that off, we know that even Concepts, abstractions that are non-physical, are made of "energy", and it's also shown how this energy is not physical, as they had a energy body, NOT a physical body, which is shown as how even Spirits, that are NOT physical, are made of energy.
Negative energy is literally like the antimatter in the Tensura Web Novel. When Matter (1) and Antimatter (-1) come together, they annihilate each other and 0, that is, nothingness, is formed. Negative energy (-1) and positive energy (1) come together and 0 is formed, that is, Turn Null. (Non-Existence Type 1)
Again, unlike your logic that is based more on assumptions that positive and negative energy are matter and anti-matter, with no real direct statement, mine has direct implications as, not only is the energy called the energy of the void, these energies[positive and negative] aren't even something physical, I don't remember when "matter and anti-matter", were regarded as something abstract or non-physical -_-

Instead of using assumptions, why not agree to actual evidence?

Last edited:
Must I remind you that we are talking about fiction? You cannot expect something that is difficult to rationalize even in real life to have a logical basis in a fictional universe.
When anti-matter and matter collide, they convert into energy. Meanwhile the talk here itself is "energy". To top that off, we know that even Concepts, abstractions that are non-physical, are made of "energy", and it's also shown how this energy is not physical, as they had a energy body, NOT a physical body.
Of course, I do not claim that antimatter manipulation is not a term that fully describes negative energy. Negative energy can even consume a space-time continuum and works at an abstract level, but this is the ability that can best explain negative energy, like most haxes in Tensura, Antimatter Manipulation will differ from its conventional versions in fiction.

Anyway, I said what I would say and I leave the rest to the staff.

Must I remind you that we are talking about fiction? You cannot expect something that is difficult to rationalize even in real life to have a logical basis in a fictional universe.
Of course, I know, but must I remind you too that not all fictional settings necessarily involve anti-matter?
Of course, I do not claim that antimatter manipulation is not a term that fully describes negative energy. Negative energy can even consume a space-time continuum and works at an abstract level, but this is the ability that can best explain negative energy, like most haxes in Tensura, Antimatter Manipulation will differ from its conventional versions in fiction.
Again, my point still stands, that matter and anti-matter are physical, while energy is something not, it's AE.
Anyway, I said what I would say and I leave the rest to the staff.
I hold the same opinion in that regard, I've already tagged some, so hoping they will come.
BUT I'm new to creating threads, so I don't know many staff members that are knowledgeable in TenSura, except a VERY few. Thus, I would appreciate it a lot if you can tag some staff in their message wall! or at least, tell me those that I should tag if you are not agreeing to doing it yourself, Thanks!

As we discussed before on discord. Personally, I'm okay with your arguments. However, there is a small problem as follows. Just because you exist before or after something doesn't mean you lack it. For example, existing before or after concepts only makes us independent of concepts because we can possess our own concepts and they are independent of other concepts. Therefore, more arguments are needed to prove that Turn Null really lacks those energy.

Personally, I agree with BDE1.
Type 5 : Others :He has multiple other things that are Non-existent, such as:
To be an aspect, it needs to be demonstrated that something cannot exist without those aspects. I was thinking energies were concepts so maybe I thought this would be okay.
  • Power : "Skills" that are essentially his "Powers and abilities", are made up of information, and inscribed within one's soul, as his information and soul are non-existent, his skills will be as well.
As for the power aspect, I disagree, you need to prove they cannot exist without their powers. Please note that just because skills are made from information does not mean they need it to survive when what sustains their existence is their mind, soul, concept, etc...

As we discussed before on discord. Personally, I'm okay with your arguments. However, there is a small problem as follows. Just because you exist before or after something doesn't mean you lack it. For example, existing before or after concepts only makes us independent of concepts because we can possess our own concepts and they are independent of other concepts. Therefore, more arguments are needed to prove that Turn Null really lacks those energy.
Yes, however, that completely depends on context, and varies from case to case. For example, what if you exist before the conception of space in reality? Furthermore, Turn Null isn't just something that exists "before it", it's something that is there when the NEP1 Void "Vanishes". The void, that is already non-existent, vanishes. What's left is something that cannot be described as "conventional nothingness", because that "conventional nothingness" has already Vanished, disappeared, erased. That's exactly what "beyond conventional nonexistent" is, per definitions provided by the wiki.
Personally, I agree with BDE1.
Hmm, than I'll add it to the vote.
To be an aspect, it needs to be demonstrated that something cannot exist without those aspects. I was thinking energies were concepts so maybe I thought this would be okay.
Noted.
As for the power aspect, I disagree, you need to prove they cannot exist without their powers. Please note that just because skills are made from information does not mean they need it to survive when what sustains their existence is their mind, soul, concept, etc...
Hmm, however in this context Rimuru's information makes up his mind and soul too, and his information, as already described in his profile, is non-existent. Soul is literally a 'lump of information'. What would happen if that "information" didn't exist? Will the soul exist? No, it will not.

For example, take a lake for example, the water in that lake as its content, what defines the lake's existence. IF the water disappears, will there be a lake? I mean as in the water disappears completely as if it was erased/deleted. Will the lake "exist"? No, it won't.

Now let's say, there are water elemental inside the pond, they have their own will[this is a bit confusing but "elementals" is the best example I could see that fits this scenario], these elementals are also purely made of water and a part of the lake itself. These are what would be "skills" inside the soul, that are also made of information, the same thing that makes up the soul itself. If the lake's water disappears, will these elementals, that are a part of the lake, still exist? No, they won't. They were a part of the "water" of the lake, when it disappeared, so did these elementals.

In the same manner, when the information that makes up the soul is non-existent, will the soul be existent? Will the skills, that are a part of the soul and also made of information, be also existent? No, they won't.

That's why Rimuru's skills will be nonexistent, as his soul is also nonexistent, and information too.

Yes, however, that completely depends on context, and varies from case to case. For example, what if you exist before the conception of space in reality? Furthermore, Turn Null isn't just something that exists "before it", it's something that is there when the NEP1 Void "Vanishes". The void, that is already non-existent, vanishes. What's left is something that cannot be described as "conventional nothingness", because that "conventional nothingness" has already Vanished, disappeared, erased. That's exactly what "beyond conventional nonexistent" is, per definitions provided by the wiki.
I think I'll leave this to the staff because I tried to think about it but things were quite confusing. I don't know much about NEP so I will seek opinions from the staff.

I'll probably think more about the rest.

Following

I think I'll leave this to the staff because I tried to think about it but things were quite confusing. I don't know much about NEP so I will seek opinions from the staff.

I'll probably think more about the rest.

Following
Very well, than I'll put you agree on everything else and neutral on Aspect 5 in <<Power>>
Is that fine?

Neutral on BDE and nep "power", I agree with the rest.

I don't think the nep "power" will be accepted without a declaration or feat of the powers having a "non-existent physiology", I'm almost sure that many characters have their abilities derived from something with nep that has no feats/declarations that their abilities are non-existent (especially if there are characters constantly interacting/nullifying/resisting the character's abilities without possess anything that has to do with NEP).

Last edited:
Neutral on BDE and nep "power", I agree with the rest.
Okay, I'll add it to the votes :D
I don't think the nep "power" will be accepted without a declaration or feat of the powers having a "non-existent physiology", I'm almost sure that many characters have their abilities derived from something with nep that has no feats/declarations that their abilities are non-existent (especially if there are characters constantly interacting/nullifying/resisting the character's abilities without possess anything that has to do with NEP).
Hmm, I agree that it's a bit confusing and needs more proof.... but as we already know, skills are made of information and exist in soul, both of which, information and soul, are NEP for Rimuru.

But yeah, this does need some more proof.... than how about this, since Void God is the one that generates turn null, should it be more reasonable to only give that skill an aspect 5 on power? I still think the upper suggestion and method about skills as information is reasonable, but since it lacks more proof, I'll try to make it more sensible! So let's wait for staff input on this part.

Hmm, I agree that it's a bit confusing and needs more proof.... but as we already know, skills are made of information and exist in soul, both of which, information and soul, are NEP for Rimuru.

But yeah, this does need some more proof.... than how about this, since Void God is the one that generates turn null, should it be more reasonable to only give that skill an aspect 5 on power? I still think the upper suggestion and method about skills as information is reasonable, but since it lacks more proof, I'll try to make it more sensible! So let's wait for staff input on this part.
Well, I'm glad we agreed on that.

One of the main problems is exactly what I said, in MGK there is the example of spells, spells are accepted with their formulas having information type 2, but it does not affect and does not have a nature like "it is necessary to have interaction with Information type 2 to hold the spell or Information type 2 resistance to resist it."
It is exactly because of this type of thing that facts or statements would be needed to prove this (in addition to the fact that anti-feats could be a problem).

But like you said, it's best to just wait for the team's opinion on this.

Hello there, this will be my first thread related to TenSura directly on this wiki, so let's start.

First of all, the definition of NEP2:

So to say, the Forbidden Void and it's negative energy is what is actually conventional non-existence[NEP1]. It has also been shown that existence and non-existence, positive and negative energy, are in a clashing/opposite relationship, both of these cancel out each other, and what remains after both existence and non-existence[forbidden Void] vanishes, is Turn Null, the state of 0.

In binary Logic, if -1 is the Forbidden Void, and 1 is Existence, than Turn Null would be something that is neither of these, in other words, it is beyond Conventional non-existence, and actually NEP2.

Edit : Also, [positive and negative]energy is not something physical, as it makes up Spiritual Lifeforms that lack a physical body, and are pure energy beings.

As turn null is non-existent to literally the whole world, it would include anything, from the Great Spirits, to many other aspects, from which he would gain:

Aspect Types :
  • Type 1 : Spiritual Non-Existent : Great Spirit of Sky is information, and everything in TenSura is made up of information, including the soul and mind. As turn null exceeds information, meaning Rimuru's Information [in-verse] is non-existent, it means his Soul is also non-existent as souls are a lump of information.
  • Type 2 : Conceptual Non-Existent : Same reason as before
  • Type 3 : Mental Non-Existent : Soul and mind are made of information, furthermore, as stated in his profile, his "memories" are stored in his soul, which is non-existent. Resultantly, he gains this aspect type as well.

• Type 4 : Information : Obvious, but remains the same as before.
  • Type 5 : Others :He has multiple other things that are Non-existent, such as:
These are all aspects I could find FOR NOW. From this, he will have immunity to regular Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation[Type 1], Information Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, and Power Nullification.
diagree. this is just too shallow for NEP 2, in your case, he should be un-interactable by others if he nep by all aspects which is not the case
Alternative possible upgrades:

Beyond Dimensional Existence

Now, we know that Turn Null existed prior to, and after the destruction of the world, including the destruction of the Great Spirits.
Now, as we may already know, Great Spirit of Sky is the conception of space, meanwhile the Great Spirit of time is the conception of time within the verse. Furthermore, Turn Null[Nothingness] existed even before the Dual concepts of Light and Darkness, that existed before the conception of space and time. This would grant Turn Null, and resultantly Rimuru, who can make his body out of Turn Null, Beyond Dimensional Existence [Type which is agreed upon 1] depending on if we treat Turn Null as superior to these concepts or just the absence of them. Added --> This upgrade[BDE] is suggestively for his EOST key, not true dragon key, though suggestions and thoughts are much appreciated ;D

Conclusive :

-WN Rimuru's True Dragon key gains Nonexistent Physiology [Type 2] as he can make his body out of Turn Null energy too.
  • Gains Non-existent erasure, as he can destroy and recreate the world, which would technically involve the forbidden void and its non-existence
  • Gains resistance to Non-Existent Erasure as he has resistance to all abilities he has acquired/analyzed.
  • Details should be added that his type of NEP2 can survive the destruction of his plane of existence, as he wasn't affected by the destruction of the conception of space and time[great spirits] of his plane of existence.
  • BDE[Any type that is agreed upon] should be added as well.
Edit : Note that am not explicitly stating that he should be a certain type, I said "whatever he qualifies for", meaning if he qualifies for type 1, he will get it, and IF[let's just say, IF] he ever does it with type 2, than that. I'm not saying he should be a specific type, am saying he should be the type that we agree upon. That can be either type 1, OR type 2. If you want me to completely remove type 2 from the OP, sure, say it, and I'll do it, but don't be a sicko and assume things ;D
  • BDE1 should be added to his EOST Profile
agree with your bde

diagree. this is just too shallow for NEP 2, in your case, he should be un-interactable by others if he nep by all aspects which is not the case
Where does it state that having nep on all aspects mean your un-interactable? Also there's no specific type 5, so "All Aspects" sounds like NLF since there are countless possible types for aspect 5 <<Others>>

He can switch from being non-nep to nep by making his body out of turn null, or by normal magic.
Aspect type 1,2,3 and 4 is something that's always active for him, or well, in other words, his nature in these aspects is permanent

Meanwhile the type 5 aspects are with turn null injected. Since <<Power>> aspect is arguable to begin with, I won't include that, meanwhile <<Energy>> aspect 5 is for turn null.

So, basically, his physical nature, the nature of his physical body, isn't ALWAYS nep, it becomes so[nep] when he injects his body with turn null. Because his normal body is made out of magicules, meanwhile he can make it out of turn null, too, and THAT BODY will be NEP. So basically, he's interchangeable between NEP and non-nep, but not simultaneously.... we could argue on that though since some of his aspects are non-nep while others are nep, like soul being nep as its information is nep, but physical body being not the same all the time. But that's highly debatable that's why let's not go towards that

So, let's get this to be understandable easier first
His normal state [no turn null injection] :
NEP2 on Soul, Mind, Information and Conceptual [His information and existence as a spiritual lifeform was still there at EOST, a place that is NEP2 in itself.]

Turn Null injected body:
NEP2 on all proposed[in this thread] aspects
agree with your bde
I'll add the vote for it. But please rethink about your prior choice for NEP.

• As the user no longer exists, they may be unable to interact with reality.
However it does not mention that they must be un-interactable. Furthermore him being interactable is simply because he doesn't inject turn null in his body all the time. As a result, most of the time his body is made out of normal magicules, that are not nonexistent.

Hey, the immunities you mentioned are not to be added to the profile, right? The NEP aspects already cover this, besides not being immunity, the character is just entering a non-existent state, if someone is able to affect the NEP, they will be able to affect what the aspects cover.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back