• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the immunities you mentioned are not to be added to the profile, right?
I guess, since immunities are self-explanatory via having NEP aspects.
if someone is able to affect the NEP, they will be able to affect what the aspects cover.
Depends
Say, if a character is NEP2 on Aspect Soul, doesn't mean he can interact with NEP2 on Aspect "conceptual" as well, unless otherwise shown to, of course. Same the rest, just cuz someone can interact with NEP2, doesn't mean they can interact with all aspects of it, and are limited to the aspects they are shown to interact.

Depends
Say, if a character is NEP2 on Aspect Soul, doesn't mean he can interact with NEP2 on Aspect "conceptual" as well, unless otherwise shown to, of course. Same the rest, just cuz someone can interact with NEP2, doesn't mean they can interact with all aspects of it, and are limited to the aspects they are shown to interact.
I meant affecting aspect type 2, since aspect type 2 covers all the others.

I meant affecting aspect type 2, since aspect type 2 covers all the others.
Hmm, I can't say. Since I don't remember reading this on the definition page....
so I treat it as the opposite, characters can only interact with that they are shown to, ALTHOUGH, if their verse works in a way that there is a direct connection between Type 2 aspect [Concepts] and other types, it may be plausible, but in normal circumstances, I don't remember that being the case.

Hmm, I can't say. Since I don't remember reading this on the definition page....
so I treat it as the opposite, characters can only interact with that they are shown to, ALTHOUGH, if their verse works in a way that there is a direct connection between Type 2 aspect [Concepts] and other types, it may be plausible, but in normal circumstances, I don't remember that being the case.
What I meant is: If the soul, mind, information or anything that is from the other aspects (not counting aspect 2), is covered by NEP aspect 2 (like the soul getting aspect type 1 because NEP2 makes the soul non-existent), a character capable of interacting with NEP2 and soul manipulation would be able to affect the soul of the character with NEP (I believe this makes sense, but I don't know if it is so).

What I meant is: If the soul, mind, information or anything that is from the other aspects (not counting aspect 2), is covered by NEP aspect 2 (like the soul getting aspect type 1 because NEP2 makes the soul non-existent),
Than yes, given the "conceptual aspect"[type 2] in your context covers over all other aspects of the opposing character, because it is SHOWN TO DO SO.
a character capable of interacting with NEP2 and soul manipulation would be able to affect the soul of the character with NEP (I believe this makes sense, but I don't know if it is so).
Depends on if he can just interact with NEP2 or if his Soul Manip is also NEP2. For example, one can interact with NEP2, or even NEP in general, for various reasons. A character that interacts with NEP via an ability like [Non-Physical Interaction] -- an advanced form of it -- is not garunteed to be able to do the same with his Soul Manipulation.

Of course, if the character is shown to interact with NEP via his Soul Manip ability, than he can effect that NEP, at least for the aspects he has shown to cover.

Than yes, given the "conceptual aspect"[type 2] in your context covers over all other aspects of the opposing character, because it is SHOWN TO DO SO.

Depends on if he can just interact with NEP2 or if his Soul Manip is also NEP2. For example, one can interact with NEP2, or even NEP in general, for various reasons. A character that interacts with NEP via an ability like [Non-Physical Interaction] -- an advanced form of it -- is not garunteed to be able to do the same with his Soul Manipulation.

Of course, if the character is shown to interact with NEP via his Soul Manip ability, than he can effect that NEP with his Soul Manip, at least for the aspects he has shown to cover.

Contact mods, it's been 3 pages with no mods input
This bro already tagged multiple mods in here and on discord
Mods have better things to do
This entire thread obviously is scattered or very oblivious, like entering a thread that wants to upgrade ayanokoji to outerversal
Rimuru isn't nep1 and can't be
But they want nep2 here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back