• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ultimate Skill users should all actually have Acausality Type 1 like in WN because they are independent from the World Laws that govern the entire space-time continuum from past to future. If they are still affected by a change in the past, this means that the hax of the person who made the change in the past is working on Acausality Type 1 users.
Does that matter in this thread tho?

Ultimate Skill users should all actually have Acausality Type 1 like in WN because they are independent from the World Laws that govern the entire space-time continuum from past to future. If they are still affected by a change in the past, this means that the hax of the person who made the change in the past is working on Acausality Type 1 users.
For that I think you should do another CRT, or just add in the next crt
The fact that souls are the source of the ego does not require the soul to be a concept; their powers and souls are still fundemental information. Something composed entirely of information can still have conceptual manipulation, and that's okay.
something can be information and conceptual at the same time yes

something can be information and conceptual at the same time yes
The information in slime is conceptual imo
They are concepts that governs information, this was the case for WN where the type 1 great spirit of the sky was the one who also gave birth to everything in information
But in LN case the information particle and information was what formed the world, the mind, the spirit, the concepts in which TD exist as even extending to GS, so... Yes.

The information in slime is conceptual imo
same, that's one of the reasons why I proposed what I did related to cores in the OP
They are concepts that governs information, this was the case for WN where the type 1 great spirit of the sky was the one who also gave birth to everything in information
But in LN case the information particle and information was what formed the world, the mind, the spirit, the concepts in which TD exist as even extending to GS, so... Yes.
Tho I'm not sure if Ego[Amorphous Wavelength] is also information

same, that's one of the reasons why I proposed what I did related to cores in the OP

Tho I'm not sure if Ego[Amorphous Wavelength] is also information
We know from Veldora's explanation that will is only conceptual, and the word ego is used in the same sense as self, so Ego must be only conceptual like will, also it is like both concept and information at the core. (on the list of the most complex physiologies in fiction, Light Novel Tensura characters should definitely be at the top)

We know from Veldora's explanation that will is only conceptual, and the word ego is used in the same sense as self, so Ego must be only conceptual like will, also it is like both concept and information at the core.
that's confusing af, but I guess it can definitely make sense when given some more context

tho I think core is the conceptual self, since well, veldora can stay alive as long as his will is alive, but can come back from conceptual death, in that sense, ego might be something beyond their core[information and conceptual self]

Otherwise the only way to make the ego conceptual too would be to define it as something more fundamental than a normal concept, such as a nonexistent concept, for example.
(on the list of the most complex physiologies in fiction, Light Novel Tensura characters should definitely be at the top)
fully agreed

Actually everything looks good except type 1 cm and layered abstract existence. This seems more like type 2 to me because there is nothing clear that spiritual forms are independent of the nature of all reality.

This seems more like type 2 to me because there is nothing clear that spiritual forms are independent of the nature of all reality.
Spiritual Lifeforms can still exist at the end of space-time, and the end of space-time is a point in the series where all the objects of the concept in which the Spiritual Lifeform is embodied have already disappeared. If you destroy all the objects of type 2 concepts, the concept's beings itself also ends, but type 1 concepts is independent of their objects. For example, if a Tree Fairy (a Spiritual Lifeform) like Treyni can still exist at the end of space-time where all nature/plant-lifes ends, this means that it is independent of the concept of nature/planet lifes.

Spiritual Lifeforms can still exist at the end of space-time, and the end of space-time is a point in the series where all the objects of the concept in which the Spiritual Lifeform is embodied have already disappeared. If you destroy all the objects of type 2 concepts, the concept's beings itself also ends, but type 1 concepts is independent of their objects. For example, if a Tree Fairy (a Spiritual Lifeform) like Treyni can still exist at the end of space-time where all nature/plant-lifes ends, this means that it is independent of the concept of nature/planet lifes.
This can also be a fundamental resistance. That is, if the reality from which a conceptual entity emanates disappears and the concept still exists, and the reason for this is "being inherently independent" (e.g. existing before it), this would be strictly type 1. But if these things do not exist, it could be in a resistance.

This can also be a fundamental resistance. That is, if the reality from which a conceptual entity emanates disappears and the concept still exists, and the reason for this is "being inherently independent" (e.g. existing before it), this would be strictly type 1. But if these things do not exist, it could be in a resistance.
they are also fundamentals of what they govern
Easy, the EOST justifications sucks so we can use how they are fundamentals

The context here is that they have traveled through time travel and dimensional travel to the end of space-time, where the universe has long been already destroyed, and still exist despite the fact that none of the objects they are associated with exist.

There is no question of tanking the destruction of the universe and its space-time continuum or any similar feat because they do not even face the destruction of the space-time continuum in the first place.

Last edited:
If magic has type 1 conceptual manipulation, and Melt Slash is just Disintegration magic and sword art then from Rimuru's High-Godly Regeneration concept should also be included, not just information for the regeneration.

This link are from Rimuru's page:
I think the rest besides abstract existence seem fine.

If magic has type 1 conceptual manipulation, and Melt Slash is just Disintegration magic and sword art then from Rimuru's High-Godly Regeneration concept should also be included, not just information for the regeneration.
One part of the OP, specifically, the one suggesting to make it so that regenerating from core destruction is both conceptual and information based, already fills that
Hmm, Skills are engraved within one's Soul, if its like this, can we take regenerating from Soul alone[on which skills are engraved on] as High Godly Regeneration or resurrection[based on what the context suggests]?

In any case, I'd like to cover the part where regenerating from what gives you which aspect and what level of regeneration, in the next thread, to avoid confusion :)
Alrigt, thank you for using some of your time to evaluate this 🙏

One part of the OP, specifically, the one suggesting to make it so that regenerating from core destruction is both conceptual and information based, already fills that

Hmm, Skills are engraved within one's Soul, if its like this, can we take regenerating from Soul alone[on which skills are engraved on] as High Godly Regeneration or resurrection[based on what the context suggests]?

In any case, I'd like to cover the part where regenerating from what gives you which aspect and what level of regeneration, in the next thread, to avoid confusion :)

Alrigt, thank you for using some of your time to evaluate this 🙏
Elizhaa barely have time so reduce the amount of CRT you open and remember the verse is undergoing revision, since elizhaa have already dropped her thoughts on your CRT its fine to apply. Regen from soul isn't HGR please don't twist verse mechanics to your liking, for now add what was accepted, thanks

Elizhaa barely have time so reduce the amount of CRT you open and remember the verse is undergoing revision, since elizhaa have already dropped her thoughts on your CRT its fine to apply.
I know, but its better than mixing everything up
Regen from soul isn't HGR please don't twist verse mechanics to your liking,
This part is not my thoughts, mate, someone in the server mentioned it and I just asked, and you're forgetting your previous comment on this thread where you said if Magic and Skills is CM1, Souls would be CM1 too[or at least concept type 1], since skills are engraved in Souls too, and regen from that.....
well I'd rather use this scan instead but again, in the next thread, since I'm thinking of clarifying the difference between information regen and information regen for Cores

for now add what was accepted, thanks
24 hours wait?

Skills are engraved within one's Soul, if its like this, can we take regenerating from Soul alone[on which skills are engraved on] as High Godly Regeneration or resurrection[based on what the context suggests]?
No, for information-based HGR you need to regenerate from the destruction/erasure of all your information. Core is also information, so this is still MGR.

that's the part that needs to be clarified a bit, since core contains information particles, but mind and spirit [spiritual body and astral body] are also made of information
The fact that the core/nukleus heart contains information particles also means that it contains information. After all, it is implied that they renew their other information depending on the information contained in their cores. It's like a real-life cell renewing itself based on the genetic information encoded in the DNA in the nucleus.

The fact that the core/nukleus heart contains information particles also means that it contains information. After all, it is implied that they renew their other information depending on the information contained in their cores. It's like a real-life cell renewing itself based on the genetic information encoded in the DNA in the nucleus.
I am not arguing that cores are not information, well, lets just stop, and discuss it in general discussion or the next crt where such cases will be brought up

Sorry do you mind opening Veldanava and Rimuru tempest (Light Novel) profiles, please?

Back