• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't see any problem in rimuru's case, but for Diablo it's somehow complicated and his usage of turn null is limited while rimuru no.
CM1 only rimuru gets it as he is able to generate this energy while using it perfectly.
And it's not like Diablo can use it as he wants without rimuru's permission and Ciel assistance
thats still not a problem for them to not get a cm 1 with (turn null)

If it's a concept, what is this concept?
Actually this can be used as a further evidence of veldnava creating the world along with its great spirits with turn null as when great holy spirit created both darkness and light,etc...
Veldnava wasn't mentioned. But in an another part of the story we know that veldnava is the creator of the world, so what's the role of veldnava here? anyways that's another story.
The concept plays a role in establishing the world due to its nature being similar to the spirits. As for Veldanava, he is a prime example of world creation using Turn Null (just a small example)

I don't see any problem in rimuru's case, but for Diablo it's somehow complicated and his usage of turn null is limited while rimuru no.
CM1 only rimuru gets it as he is able to generate this energy while using it perfectly.
And it's not like Diablo can use it as he wants without rimuru's permission and Ciel assistance
That's not a problem, he get limited CM1

Oh, if you meant that, than yes that argument is valid.
But there's also the thing that all demons, and all spiritual lifeforms, have their true spirit form made of energy. What Diablo did was fuse turn null energy with his body, so it's acceptable for him... + plus he's already an abstract existence on energy as a demon, this only adds the "chaos" aspect.
That's a good argument, that's why am SOMEWHAT neutral on that part too, but like, he doesn't necessarily have to do it on the same level as Rimuru.
Yeah but the part is, he can use it. I guess you could call for a Limited ? Temporary ? But well there hasn't been a case where Diablo wasn't able to use it for lacking permission, like, he's always allowed to use it from how I see it.

Back