• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

This looks like the Resistance Negition for Guy Crimson (Web Novel) What do you think?

Guy Crimson with his Infernal Flames damaged Ultima, Carrera, Testarossa, who had a strong resistance to magic.

Even though Ultima, Testarossa, Carrera had at least 2 layers of magic barrier, they couldn't resist it.

(Rimuru says can do it herself, but Rimuru already has the resistance negation.)
I can't tell, it just seems superior AP to me, but I'm not sure

by the way

all "Domination" type powers should be "Greatly enhanced" of that particular skill like kumara Gravity Domination and Rimuru's law/Space-Time Domination

Base on this thread, true dragons gets acausality 4 because attack that's bound by the law of world wouldn't works on them, shouldn't Us holder will also get acausality 4 because they work on same property as true dragon

Manga or Anime is needed for something like clearer scenes which cannot be obtained through LN.

Like the distance between characters or objects when want to calculate speed

Manga or Anime is needed for something like clearer scenes which cannot be obtained through LN.

Like the distance between characters or objects when want to calculate speed
bcuz i just reread the manga and i saw it stated milim can reflected an attack just by her pressence

Wondering why Rimuru's (Ciel) intelligence is still an Extraordinary Genius.
WN Rimuru's Super Genius Intelligence is Coming from " Capable of Creating Turn null [Which is Capableof Creting a World ( Universe) , hiding VOTW , Being superior to Raphael "

Right now we dont have those two feats or something comparable, do we ?

• We dont know if the world is created by turn null

• He hide the VOTW ( a System that governs the worlds )

And for Super Genius , Character should be able to create something that is capable of manipulating/destroying a Universe

Does anyone remember the chapter in the Web Novel where Milim, enraged by Gaia's death, is stopped by Guy and Ramiris ?

Last edited:
Back