• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

The lightning speed one or any other that i maybe forgot?
What he means is that even Leon who is a walking disintegration user is far from SOL, in fact, it's probably only when Disintegration is cast that SOL is achieved, but carrying the sword like Leon, or moving along with the attack like Hinata simply shouldn't reach SOL, because in theory, their bodies can't even support such speed

What he means is that even Leon who is a walking disintegration user is far from SOL, in fact, it's probably only when Disintegration is cast that SOL is achieved, but carrying the sword like Leon, or moving along with the attack like Hinata simply shouldn't reach SOL, because in theory, their bodies can't even support such speed
I mean, isn't that basically what i said?
Tbh, the only one that possibly can get Relavistic speed is anything that combine Disintegration with (anything that move the user) imo. While pure Disintegration spell is SoL along with Megiddo and Argos.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Rimuru's profile is done as far as i what i have, to find where the rest of his abilities come from, would need to do a re-read, if anyone else knows where the other stuff is from, and knows how to handle references, they are welcome to add those.

Will move on to the next profiles tomorrow.

Rimuru's profile is done as far as i what i have, to find where the rest of his abilities come from, would need to do a re-read, if anyone else knows where the other stuff is from, and knows how to handle references, they are welcome to add those.

thanks for the hardwork, I really wanted to help, but I've been away from Tensura for a while, so unfortunately I'm not able to help, sorry

The link for Rimuru's Soul Manipulation abilitie is broken, Can you fix it?

Also, shouldn't all Light Novel characters scaled to Carrera(5B Feat) have Planetary range?

LN Rimuru should have a planetary range portion in his profile aside from his Argos and Beelzebub abilities.

Not really, being able to harm a planetary character doesn't give you planetary range.

You could say as a true dragon, Rimuru would be able to use the same level of magic as Careera, not to mention, food chain, so it's fine for him I guess.

Should Rimuru's True Dragon key be renamed to Ultimate Slime key?

It follows the name of the Demon Slime key.

Not really, being able to harm a planetary character doesn't give you planetary range.

You could say as a true dragon, Rimuru would be able to use the same level of magic as Careera, not to mention, food chain, so it's fine for him I guess.
I assumed that characters comparable to Carrera would be able to perform planetary range attacks with their abilities.

But it doesn't make much senseiable now.

Rimuru True dragon in Light novel have immortality type 9 negation which am sure everyone here in tensura server know about after the discussion with dread.
also things like soul manipulation only with contact with him/his sword
and infinite speed, no need to describe how he have that

Hi all.

I'm new and I apologize in advance if I'm going to disturb you by bringing up old topics.

I would like to know how you decided to consider the word world in the Light Novel.

Hi all.

I'm new and I apologize in advance if I'm going to disturb you by bringing up old topics.

I would like to know how you decided to consider the word world in the Light Novel.
It depends on the contexts sometimes it refers to universe like for example
" the universe is vast but not as vast as the other worlds " from this you can see that world here refers to universes and sometimes it refers to planets too

Last edited:
It depends on the contents sometimes it refers to universe like for example
" the universe is vast but not as vast as the other worlds " from this you can see that world here refers to universes and sometimes it refers to planets too
Ok thank you.
So what is needed are feats for level 2.

Hi all.

If I remember correctly, In Web Novel
Milim destroyed the castle guards that could withstand Large Star explosions.
But even though Yuuki was much stronger than Milim, his goal was to destroy World.
From this, we can understand that the World is actually used in the sense of the Universe.
There are many reasons like this in Web Novel.

In Light Novel, World is directly mentioned as a planet. Also ın Vol 15 it is mentioned that the magic Carrera did on World was not a suitable spell to be used on a Planet.

Since the expression "Sekai" in the original text can mean both the World and the Universe, We look at the context.

Last edited:
Is being omnipresent in an imaginary/non existent world as long as worlds that exist count as non existent physiology type 3 then if it is someone in tensura can have it

-I actually created a thread for these topics. But I think there is more that could be added.

General Changes for Tensura (Web Novel)

1) Limited Abstract Existence Type 1 (Type 3 Concept) for Demons and Angels Physiology.

(Demons/Angels are conceptual existences without physical bodies, though they need one to interact with the material world.)

2) Abstract Existence Type 1 (Type 2 Information) for Spiritual Life Forms.

(Spiritual Life Forms has a lump of information called soul and only exists as a soul.)

3) Revision of Abstract Existence Type 2, Immortality Type 8, High Godly Regeneration for Demons and Angels. (Except for Venom and Rimuru.)

(Since these abilities are not suitable for war (their resurrection takes centuries.) it will be stated in the profile that they are not suitable for battle.)

4) Revision of Non Physical İnteraction for Spiritual Life Forms. (Previous + Interaction with Information Type 2)

Minor Changes for Tensura Web Novel

1) İmmortality Type 1 and 3 for Chloe O'bell (Web Novel).

(Chloe has True Hero Physiology already in her profile.)

2) Souei's (Web Novel) keys from 7C will be updated to 7B.

(Souei's profile was not updated when Ranga's Death Storm was upgraded from 7C to 7B.)

3) Advanced Power Mimicry for Guy Crimson (Web Novel).

(Prideful Lord Lucifer can mimicry the powers of characters who have unconventional resistance to power mimicry.)

4) Universal+ Range for Yuuki Kagurazaka (Web Novel). (Via Beelzebub)

(If Yuuki lets his Ultimate Skill run amok, it would destroy the universe.)

5) Angel and True Dragon Abilities for Zero (Web Novel).(İmmortality Type 4),(Limited Abstract Existence 1, İmmortality Type 8, High Godly Regeneration)

(Zero has already Angel and True Dragon Physiology.)

-Can you give an idea about these?
Also, if you have anything to add, please let me know.

-Let's discuss here the issues we need to discuss so that the Thread does not get mixed up.

1) Limited Abstract Existence Type 1 (Type 3 Concept) for Demons and Angels Physiology.

(Demons/Angels are conceptual existences without physical bodies, though they need one to interact with the material world.)

2) Abstract Existence Type 1 (Type 2 Information) for Spiritual Life Forms.

(Spiritual Life Forms has a lump of information called soul and only exists as a soul.)

3) Revision of Abstract Existence Type 2, Immortality Type 8, High Godly Regeneration for Demons and Angels. (Except for Venom and Rimuru.)

(Since these abilities are not suitable for war (their resurrection takes centuries.) it will be stated in the profile that they are not suitable for battle.)
There's already a thread for this.
I agree for everything.

I hadn't seen DDM and Celestial Pegasus comment.
If Peak applies the changes to the profiles I will remove the ones that are accepted there.
I'm waiting for some adm to opine again about HGR, and as seen in the thread, AE type 1 will not be limited in high level spiritual lifeforms

I'm waiting for some adm to opine again about HGR, and as seen in the thread, AE type 1 will not be limited in high level spiritual lifeforms
This looks like the Resistance Negition for Guy Crimson (Web Novel) What do you think?

Guy Crimson with his Infernal Flames damaged Ultima, Carrera, Testarossa, who had a strong resistance to magic.

Even though Ultima, Testarossa, Carrera had at least 2 layers of magic barrier, they couldn't resist it.

(Rimuru says can do it herself, but Rimuru already has the resistance negation.)

Back