• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TENSURA Ultimate skill user characteristics and addition to the resistance they have

!!OUTDATED!!

in this CRT I propose to replace the page concerning "ultimate skill resistances" to change it to « ultimate skill user »

So the page can look like this :

• Unconventional Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Modification, Power Absorption and Power Mimicry (Skills are inscribed into the soul which resists any outside interference unless the interference is stronger than the soul's defenses)

• resistance to magic (unique skill can resist against strong controls of magic)

Law Manipulation (Ultimate Skills are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of the world,[13] being able to control the very laws of nature[14])
(Already accepted in the wiki)

invulnerability and acausality (type 4; (Ultimate skill users aren't bound by the laws of the world[22] And Causality is included in the Laws of the World[26])
(The law manipulation was already accepted here but acausality is missing and it was accepted here because true dragon are ultimate in existence)

(Adding all the resistance in this page wich is accepted)

plus :

• resistance to immortality negation (type 4; resist rimuru gluttony who Negated the resurrection of Charybdis with his absorption which all the Hero could do was seal it to prevent its resurrection)

All the new scan who doesn’t have been accepted come from yenpress translation.

Here is the blog for : ultimate skill user

Agree : thunderian (for resistance to immortality negation type 4), Nxdia00 (agree with everything except acausality type 4), DeusExMachine001 (with everything), Milly_Rocking_Bandit (with everything), Starfeldway (with everything), shiraito983 (with everything except acausality type 4)

neutral : thunderian (for acausality type 4 and invulnerability), nxdia00 (for acausality type 4 and invulnerability)

dissagree :

Last edited:
Agree with the Acasualty, Invulnerability because later Volumes we will see that

Guy ( A Primordial with Ultimate Skill did damage Velzard )

While Carrera ( A primordial without Ultimate skill didn't able to damage Velgrnyd later when they get their Ultimate skills they did able to damage Velgrnyds Parallel Existince.)

Agreed on Unconventional Resistance To Power Modification, Nullification, Mimicry Absorption.

Agreed on Resistance to Magic , simple

Agreed with the Law Maniplation , simple

Agreed with the Immortality the 4 Negation

Not Just Ultimate skill User have those skills, Peaple who are Equal to Ultimate skill users should have it too because they are Ultimate in nature. Most of things in tensura as far as I know depends on your will power if your will power is strong enough you can fight against a ultimate skill user and even overhelm them

Neutral with Invul and Aca 4. Agree with the rest

Also, shouldn't Unique and/or at least, Ultimate Skill user gained Supernatural Willpower by default?

Last edited:
Neutral with Invul and Aca 4. Agree with the rest

Also, souldn't Unique and/or at least, Ultimate Skill user gained Supernatural Willpower by default?
Why neutral on the Acasualty? We have feats. And peaple who can interact with the true dragons should get Acasualty 4 too Am I wrong ?

Why neutral on the Acasualty? We have feats. And peaple who can interact with the true dragons should get Acasualty 4 too Am I wrong ?
I don't really have any opinion about the feats tbh so neutral to it considering it kind of a sensitive topic even in the previous CRT with the opposition...well looking that it already accepted for TD bcs of Ultimate Existance then it's gonna be accepted anyway.

I don't really have any opinion about the feats tbh so neutral to it considering it kind of a sensitive topic even in the previous CRT with the opposition...well looking that it already accepted for TD bcs of Ultimate Existance then it's gonna be accepted anyway.

This one is a pretty strong Feat

And nobody disagreed with the Acausality 4 there were 2 people who wee neutral with it. And most of the Admins Agreed with Acausality it was pretty straightforward.

Agree with others. Disagree with acausality 4 unless it's clearly stated that Ultimate skill is release from the law of the world.

Agree with others. Disagree with acausality 4 unless it's clearly stated that Ultimate skill is release from the law of the world.
Ok but it is stated that true dragon are release from the law of the world because they are ultimate in existence.

Well if it gets accepted it should be apply to
Ruminas, Diablo, Benimaru, Ranga, souei, yuuki, grandbell, masayuki, Barreta,

in this CRT I propose to replace the page concerning "ultimate skill resistances" to change it to « ultimate skill user »

So the page can look like this :

• Unconventional Resistance to Power Nullification, Power Modification, Power Absorption and Power Mimicry (Skills are inscribed into the soul which resists any outside interference unless the interference is stronger than the soul's defenses)

• resistance to magic (unique skill can resist against strong controls of magic)

Law Manipulation (Ultimate Skills are devices to grant access to the ultimate principles of the world,[13] being able to control the very laws of nature[14])
(Already accepted in the wiki)

invulnerability and acausality (type 4; (Ultimate skill users aren't bound by the laws of the world[22] And Causality is included in the Laws of the World[26])
(The law manipulation was already accepted here but acausality is missing and it was accepted here because true dragon are ultimate in existence)

(Adding all the resistance in this page wich is accepted)

plus :

• resistance to immortality negation (type 4; resist rimuru gluttony who Negated the resurrection of Charybdis with his absorption which all the Hero could do was seal it to prevent its resurrection)

All the new scan who doesn’t have been accepted come from yenpress translation.

Agree : thunderian (for resistance to immortality negation type 4), Nxdia00 (agree with everything except acausality type 4), DeusExMachine001 (with everything), Milly_Rocking_Bandit (with everything), Starfeldway (with everything), shiraito983 (with everything except acausality type 4)

neutral : thunderian (for acausality type 4 and invulnerability), nxdia00 (for acausality type 4 and invulnerability)

dissagree :

It makes sense in terms of making the profiles more understandable.
Wait for the next Volumes. There is not enough proof for this at the moment. They will probably have it in later volumes.

I agree with all additions except Invulnerability and Acausality Type 4.

And peaple who can interact with the true dragons should get Acasualty 4 too Am I wrong ?
Characters that damage True Dragons can have Acausality Type 4. (not non-interact, just invulnerable)

However, there is insufficient evidence that all current Ultimate Skill Users have Acausality Type 4.
Disagree with acausality 4 unless it's clearly stated that Ultimate skill is release from the law of the world.
I agree with you.

Characters that damage True Dragons can have Acausality Type 4. (not non-interact, just invulnerable)

However, there is insufficient evidence that all current Ultimate Skill Users have Acausality Type 4.

I agree with you.
Ok but once it’s accepted (or not).
Who gonna make the modification ?
(Idk how to do it)

also I’m removing acausality type 4 from this

Changed my mind about the Ultimate Skills, I searched a little bit and I didn't able to find anything about them being not bound by the laws of the world.

So, for now, we only have one feat, And that's when the primordials were able to damage Velgrnyd after they got their Ultimate Skills (They were able to Interact with her).

And Don't forget Veldora's Statement about Zegion. He was planning to bring Zegion to fight against Velgrnyd.

Ok but once it’s accepted (or not).
Who gonna make the modification ?
(Idk how to do it)
If this thread is accepted, you can ask Fatahin_Haqi (Thunderian), the creator of this blog, to implement these changes and I guess "Content Moderators" can help with these issues.

Characters that damage True Dragons can have Acausality Type 4.
No. Being able to attack and deal damage to an Aca 4 user will not make the character have Aca 4. Aca 4 can still be attacked in other ways besides things related to Causality.

Even if you attack and damage an Aca 4 user with Causality Manipulation, it will only get you Acausality Negation Type 4.

No. Being able to attack and deal damage to an Aca 4 user will not make the character have Aca 4. Aca 4 can still be attacked in other ways besides things related to Causality.

Even if you attack and damage an Aca 4 user with Causality Manipulation, it will only get you Acausality Negation Type 4.
Do you know how to make officially pass the thread ? (This is my 1st one)

Yes you are right but in the context of Velgrind you have to be independent of World Laws to do harm, and characters that are independent of World Laws would be Acausality Type 4.

If this thread is accepted, you can ask Fatahin_Haqi (Thunderian), the creator of this blog, to implement these changes
No. The blog is clearly used for Resistance that Ultimate Skill users get against Unique Skill abilities, aka Resistance to unique skill abilities.

I can't add anything unrelated to Resistance to unique skill abilities to that blog.

No. The blog is clearly used for Resistance that Ultimate Skill users get against Unique Skill abilities, aka Resistance to unique skill abilities.

I can't add anything unrelated to Resistance to unique skill abilities to that blog.
You can’t change it ? Or make a new one instead ?

Changed my mind about the Ultimate Skills, I searched a little bit and I didn't able to find anything about them being not bound by the laws of the world.

So, for now, we only have one feat, And that's when the primordials were able to damage Velgrnyd after they got their Ultimate Skills (They were able to Interact with her).

And Don't forget Veldora's Statement about Zegion. He was planning to bring Zegion to fight against Velgrnyd.
The logic ultimate skill only works ultimate skill works here.

A general blog could be made to simplify the profiles, but that's your decision.

" Ultimate Skill Users "

1) Ultimate Skill User's Abilities
-
2) Ultimate Skill User's Resistances
-
a) Ultimate Skill User's General Resistances
-
b) Ultimate Skill User's Resistance to Unique Skills
-

The logic ultimate skill only works ultimate skill works here.
No, Resisting and not interacting is not the same thing.

Someone with Unique skill still can damage someone with Ultimate skill but Ultimate skill user will show RESISTANCE .

But Demoneses attack straight didnt work on Velgrynd Parallel Existince, later the same attack worked on Velgrnyds Parallel Existince.

No, Resisting and not interacting is not the same thing.

Someone with Unique skill still can damage someone with Ultimate skill but Ultimate skill user will show RESISTANCE .

But Demoneses attack straight didnt work on Velgrynd Parallel Existince, later the same attack worked on Velgrnyds Parallel Existince.
Then what about Veldora vs chronoa on the past. How do you explain that.

Back