• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I would like to start from a trivial thing, which is the addition of the 'Holy Will Of Nature' classification in Rimuru's profile. Because, the True Dragon was also known as the 'Holy Will Of Nature'.

Second, we will add what Ultimate Slime Rimuru has. Not much, as this is just what was in volume 15.

Note: Since Veldora (Light Novel) and Velgrynd (Light Novel) doesn't have profiles yet, I will ignore what Rimuru got after devouring them.

Abstract Existence Type 1 (Type 2 Concept: True Dragon is the Holy Will Of Nature and the Source of the World. True Dragon exist only as Will. And True Dragon having no attachment with their bodies that is the result of the faith of those who live around them.)

Invulnerability (and Likely Acausality Type 4?) (An attack from someone bound by the Laws of the World would not work against a True Dragon.)

Enhanced Power Modification (Rewriting Ultimate Skills to the higher level)

Immortality (Type 8: Additionally, Put Velgrynd in the same position as Veldora and get 'Scorch King Velgrynd' after devouring Velgrynd. Can ressurect as long as Velgrynd exist)

Cloth Manipulation (Using Matter Creation)

That's all for now.

Agree: Phoenks, Andytrenom(With Enhanced Power Modification, type 4 acausality, type 8 immortality and Cloth Manipulation), DarkDragonMedeus(With Enhanced Power Modification, type 8 immortality, type 4 acausality and Cloth Manipulation), CodeCCLL, Catpija, Tempestdragon6, Mizuki67, Nxdia00(With Enhanced Power Modification, Cloth Manipulation, Invulnerability and AE type 1), Peak(With Enhanced Power Modification, Cloth Manipulation and Invulnerability), Dread(acausality type 4), TheGreatJedi13, Rizkykarbit, Shiraito983, Rendynoc0unter, Celestial_Pegasus

Disagree: Andytrenom(with AE type 1), Dread(AE type 1)

Neutral:, DarkDragonMedeus(with AE type 1), Peak(with acausality 4, immortality type 8 and AE type 1), Nxdia00(with type 4 acausality and invulnerability)

Last edited:
Question, will the world be destroyed if the true dragon dies?
We have never been shown a True Dragon that really died, even for Veldanava who is still a question mark. But if the True Dragon dies, Another True Dragon with the same aspect will be born carrying the memories of the previous True Dragon, aka being reincarnated.

Immortality (Type 8: Additionally, Put Velgrynd in the same position as Veldora and get 'Scorch King Velgrynd' after devouring Velgrynd. Can ressurect as long as Velgrynd exist)
Her soul corridor is a bit different than Veldora's at least the way its used. Velgrynd can completely close the connection. So if she doesn't want to connected then there's nothing that Rimuru can do about it. So its not really reliable as a source of immortality. Also it should probably resurrection and not immortality imo.

Her soul corridor is a bit different than Veldora's at least the way its used. Velgrynd can completely close the connection. So if she doesn't want to connected then there's nothing that Rimuru can do about it. So its not really reliable as a source of immortality. Also it should probably resurrection and not immortality imo.
Ciel who built the Soul Corridor between Rimuru and Velgrynd. And Velgrynd was in the same position as Veldora, even their case was the same where Rimuru got Ultimate Skill based on them.

Otherwise, Azathoth would only have Veldora's options. But since Azathoth had Storm-Scorch, Velgrynd and Veldora's position within Rimuru was the same.

there's another way to get acasuality type 4 which is releasing Velgrynd from the system built by Veldanava.

Last edited:
Abstract Existence Type 1 (Concept Type 2) looking good to me.
Also, If Consepts Type 2 isn't accepted, We can give Rimuru an Abstract Existence Type 1 by simply using the phrase "Holy Will of Nature".
I agree for Invulnerability . But I'm not sure about Acausality Type 4.
Laws of World in Light Novel = Laws that Govern the Universe ?
Or is it just a fancy phrase for Laws?
"Changing the Ultimate Skill to bring it to a higher level. "
This looks good too.

Cloth Manipulation (Using Matter Creation)
I agree with both.
This feels like Acausality type 5, imo.
Definitely No. That's the reason.
Also it should probably resurrection and not immortality imo.
If a character can become immortal through resurrec, this is already Immortality Type 4 and as noted here, characters can have more than one immortality type in the context of Immortality Type 8.

Last edited:
Ciel who built the Soul Corridor between Rimuru and Velgrynd. And Velgrynd was in the same position as Veldora, even their case was the same where Rimuru got Ultimate Skill based on them.
None of this is relevant to what I was explaining.
Otherwise, Azathoth would only have Veldora's options. But since Azathoth had Storm-Scorch, Velgrynd and Veldora's position within Rimuru was the same.
I don't even think the Veldora relationship with Summon Storm Dragon and Soul Corridor is immortality, so saying its similar to Ultimate Skill Veldora doesn't really mean anything to me.

I don't even think the Veldora relationship with Summon Storm Dragon and Soul Corridor is immortality,
That's exactly what Rimuru says "You know, you should be aware that you're being targeted. Besides, as long as you or I are safe, we can still be revived, so it's nonsense for the two of us to go out and fight together!" I think this is a clear Immortality Type 8.
Her soul corridor is a bit different than Veldora's at least the way its used. Velgrynd can completely close the connection. So if she doesn't want to connected then there's nothing that Rimuru can do about it. So its not really reliable as a source of immortality.
You are right about this
If Velgrind tends to disconnect, it really shouldn't be added. Actually Rimuru's Immortality Type 8 is not suitable in battle unless it's a battle where Veldora and Velgrind are allowed to join the battle.
Because the influence of other characters is not allowed in the SBA.

That's exactly what Rimuru says "You know, you should be aware that you're being targeted. Besides, as long as you or I are safe, we can still be revived, so it's nonsense for the two of us to go out and fight together!" I think this is a clear Immortality Type 8.
If you ignore the context, sure.
You are right about this
If Velgrind tends to disconnect, it really shouldn't be added. Actually Rimuru's Immortality Type 8 is not suitable in battle unless it's a battle where Veldora and Velgrind are allowed to join the battle.
Yeah that too.

He can disconnect, yeah. But Rimuru still got Immortality Type 8, As long as Veldora exists, Rimuru can revive. Vice versa.

Likewise with Velgrynd's case. Velgrynd was in the same position as Veldora, that was obvious. So as long as Velgrynd existed, Rimuru could revive. Vice versa.

Bruh, Veldora was also able to disconnect the soul corridor between him and Rimuru and it was shown directly in volume 15, but still Rimuru got Immortality Type 8.
He can disconnect, yeah. But Rimuru still got Immortality Type 8, As long as Veldora exists, Rimuru can revive. Vice versa.
After disconnection if you are sure that the same case still applies, okey ...

It should be noted that the law of the world include the causality.
“Still, I can perform research into it. And what I found was that in this world, magic is the power to interfere with the laws of nature. There’s a mysterious set of laws to this world—people call them the World Language—and when you earn a new power, or the value of your life rises in some way, like when you evolve, then that’s how nature tells you about it. Magic runs under the same rules as this World Language; when you cast the spell, it turns that nonphysical phenomenon into real life. And if you look at it the other way…”
Yuuki paused. I tried to guess where this was going. Look at it the other way…
“Everything has a cause and an effect, and if you figure out the laws behind all that, you might even be able to find a way home…is what you’re saying?” (Volume 4, Chapter 5)

The rest is fine.

Actually Rimuru's Immortality Type 8 is not suitable in battle unless it's a battle where Veldora and Velgrind are allowed to join the battle.
Actually it could be used if Veldora had wiki profile, so it is not applicable in LN, but in WN yes, for example, Veldora WN's immortality 8 is often used, despite that Rimuru doesn't interfere, just revives

Anyway, I'm neutral

Outside Influence: None. No characters of either verse, aside from those participating in the battle, may influence the outcome of the battle in any way. That means they may not join the fight, grant buffs, create shields, provide information etc. Exceptions are things like blessings, calling upon some higher entities power for a spell, summoning familiars to battle for them, having another character as equipment or more generally spoken the things which are listed on the profile as part of a characters own powers and abilities.
  • Rimuru can summon both of them
  • Both True Dragon are Rimuru's Ultimate Skill
  • They are technically Rimuru's equipment since they can be used as sword
  • Both are part of Rimuru's power, as its mentioned specifically to be the case for Rimuru.
«In other words, Master’s maximum existence value is correct when the values of Veldora’s and Velgrynd’s existence values are added together.»

—What?!

I couldn’t help but be dumbfounded.

In other words, it was only when I released ‘True Dragon Release’ that I would be able to display my maximum power. (Volume 16, Chapter 2)

I would give him limited immortality type 8 with immortality type 6. Also, this is acausality type 4.
Also, as for abstract existence, I disagree with it, and pretty sure Tensura fans here knew my opinion on this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back