• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Administrator
latest

Thread for discussing anything tensei related

Past archived threads:
Discussion Thread 17
Discussion Thread 18
Discussion Thread 19

Link to the web novel
Afterstories can be found here or here

Link to light novel
If you are interested in later volumes (Vol 6-20): here is a link or this one.
Chinese version which could be useful for Veldora's Slime Observation Diary text and illustration.

A list of Important abilities and other names that might be helpful:
WN
LN

Also, this page can provide useful information that can help revise profiles, which is useful for newer or less experienced members.

Last edited:
One of Rudra's fragments is an Admiral of space fleet, loosk like we're gonna get some Interstellar feat. Fuse said he possibly cant finish this in 3 Vol so probably there's more.

Interesting; at least, I guess we have more contents if there is more than 3 volumes left, lol

One of Rudra's fragments is an Admiral of space fleet, loosk like we're gonna get some Interstellar feat. Fuse said he possibly cant finish this in 3 Vol so probably there's more.
I remember Fuse saying he's finishing the main story by Volume 20 and then the next volumes are afterstories, so, assuming that this doesn't include Volume 17, then the main story might get past V20.
I'm happy with that. Hope he just writes more and flesh everything out, since his editor and publication company seems so lenient in letting him write whatever he wants.

I remember Fuse saying he's finishing the main story by Volume 20 and then the next volumes are afterstories, so, assuming that this doesn't include Volume 17, then the main story might get past V20.
I'm happy with that. Hope he just writes more and flesh everything out, since his editor and publication company seems so lenient in letting him write whatever he wants.
Nah fuse said that on Vol 17,

Long time no see, Fuse here.  I'm fine, but I'm still struggling with the plan for the next volume.  I don't know if three more books would be enough to put it all together: ......  Regardless.  I'm starting to get used to the coronas these days, but have you been caught off guard?  I don't think it's right to be too restrained, but we haven't perfected the vaccine or special medicine yet.  Please do not forget to wash your hands and gargle and take care of your health.  So, the new book will go on sale on Wednesday, September 30.  This time, unusually, it's a book only.

Source : https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/311735/blogkey/2657468/

Nah fuse said that on Vol 17,

Long time no see, Fuse here.  I'm fine, but I'm still struggling with the plan for the next volume.  I don't know if three more books would be enough to put it all together: ......  Regardless.  I'm starting to get used to the coronas these days, but have you been caught off guard?  I don't think it's right to be too restrained, but we haven't perfected the vaccine or special medicine yet.  Please do not forget to wash your hands and gargle and take care of your health.  So, the new book will go on sale on Wednesday, September 30.  This time, unusually, it's a book only.

Source : https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/311735/blogkey/2657468/
That... doesn't really refute what I said?
This clearly confirms the "three more books" Fuse is referring to is V18-V20, hence "three more books". He's unsure whether he would be able to finish or "put it all together" by V20.

"Nah Fuse said that on Vol 17" i mean that "no, this didnt include Vol 17"

Last edited:
The second one is about Gazel, and the input is mainly about his Aura.

1. The next person to become a Demon Lord was Ruminas-sama, the "Queen of Nightmares".
  2.  She was the only daughter of the Vampiric Divine Ancestor, and she was extremely strong - but first I should explain the Divine Ancestor.
  3.  Divine Ancestor - the person created by Veldanava-sama to be the progenitor of divine humanity.
  4.  Veldanava-sama sought a wise being to speak to him. After the birth of angels and demons, this need was satisfied, but now he wanted diversity.
  5.  That's why he tried to bring civilization to the surface world, and it seems that the Divine Ancestor was expected to play that role.
  6.  Well, either way it didn't work out.
  7.  He was nearly immortal and didn't need to leave any offspring. That's why they failed.
  8.  I mean, we demons are the same, but the Divine Ancestor had no gender. So it seems that they had to wait over tens of thousands of years for more races to be born on earth.
  9.  At least from what I heard.
  10.  But, you know, the Divine Ancestor didn't give up.
  11.  He kept on conducting these forbidden experiments to meet Veldanava-sama's expectations.
  12.  That bastard certainly loved experimentation more than procreation.
  13.  Whether that was good or bad, I can't say for sure, but I can assure you of this.
  14.  He was an annoying asshole!
  15.  I don't know how many times the human race was almost eradicated because of that idiot's experiments.
  16.  But it's apparently also true that the High Humans were born because of that fool's experiment.
  17.  It wasn't the eternal and divine humanity that they had wanted, but he contributed to the birth of the human race.
  18.  It's hard to believe, isn't it?
  19.  That's the correct answer.
  20.  I didn't see it with my own eyes, so I don't believe it either.
  21.  According to what I've heard, the Divine Ancestor created two races by analyzing his own body.
  22.  Those were the High Humans and the vampires.
  23.  It's different from the original way of birth that was expected. But since it came to fruition, I guess the result was okay?
  24.  When Guy-sama was summoned to earth, humanity was already advanced. The High Humans had built a civilization more advanced than today's humans.
  25.  But...
  26.  Both of these races, it seems, had their strengths and weaknesses.
  27.  The High Humans had inherited a strong magical power, but it was their spirit that was problematic.
  28.  As you can see from the stupidity of summoning Guy-sama, they mistakenly thought they were the strongest.
  29. It seems there is a saying in the other world that "Pride comes before a fall," and that's exactly how it turned out. It was not long before they died out.
  30.  And as for the vampires, they had problems of their own.
  31.  But on the other hand, maybe that was a good thing?
  32.  Since they're still alive today.
  33.  A strong body and powerful magic. A high level of immortality, and a matured mind. Although they had all of these things, there was one weakness: they couldn't operate under the sun.
  34.  With this, they couldn't truly rule the surface in the true sense of the word.
  35.  Then that damn Divine Ancestor kept experimenting.
  36.  Well, I was there at the time, so I can roughly remember what he was doing.
  37.  At that time, the spirits had already separated from the grand spirits of each attribute, and the four great elements were filling the earth.
  38.  Those spirits took in magicules and materialized - in other words, they gained a body. The person who helped them to do so was probably the Divine Ancestor.
  39. From the "Earth" attribute, the Earth Spiritmen (High Dwarf) were born.
  40. From the "Water" attribute, the Water Spiritmen (Siren) were born.
  41. From the "Fire" attribute, the Fire Spiritmen (Enki) were born.
  42. From the "Wind" attribute, the Wind Spiritmen (High Elf) were born.
  43.  Up to this point, it was still within the acceptable range, but then the Divine Ancestor went out of control.
  44.  That idiot experimented with cross-breeding with the races that were born this way, creating even more races.
  45.  To be honest, from an innocent lady like me, it was simply appalling.
  46.  As a result, various races such as elves and dwarves, ogres and beastmen were born, but those were the success stories. There are many failed cases that were buried away forever, and there are even cases where they deteriorated to become monsters such as goblins.
  47.  Guy-sama was worried that he couldn't leave this alone.
  48.  But!
  49.  As long as Veldanava-sama did nothing, he couldn't punish the Divine Ancestor.
  50.  As a result of his experiments, the diversity of the world had indeed increased.
  51.  I feel that the world has only become more complicated, but it is true that it has become more interesting.
  52.  If I don't have to deal with it, that is.
  53.  It didn't bother me at all so I was completely okay with this.
  54. "I don't suppose you enjoy watching me be troubled like this, do you?"
  55. "There is no way that could be true! Guy-sama, this is just a misunderstanding. I am but your faithful maid."
  56.  I follow up with a beautiful curtsey.
  57.  That I was able to fool him so perfectly must be due to the fruits of my labor.
  58.  Well anyways, that's how I got over that critical situation caused by the Divine Ancestor.
  59.  However, it was because of his experiments that he ended up being destroyed.
  60. "Oh, my 'daughter'! You are truly my finest masterpiece."
  61. "It is time for your judgment. Disintegration."
  62.  I guess you could say he had it coming.
  63.  The body double that he had created, the so-called daughter of the Divine Ancestor, had turned his body into ashes.
  64.  Well, Divine Ancestor had gone too far.
  65.  Don't tell anyone, but I was pretty happy with this turn of events.
  66.  This is the secret episode of the fifth demon lord, Ruminas-sama, but make sure no one else knows about this, okay?

Last edited:
Interesting. I suppose High Humans are different from Humans?
Also, I initially thought that the first "humanity" created was referring to the High Elves and so on, but it seems that they were just actually Humans but more powerful, and actually are older than High Elves I guess, and the oldest civilization being the vampires.
Being the daughter of the Divine Ancestor certainly explains why Ruminas was so powerful despite not having any Ultimate Skills initially.

From what I've read of the MTL it seems that there is some undeniable evidence that anything that isn't an Ultimate Skill can't effect an Ultimate Skill User (with certain exceptions; Anti-Skill and Chronoa's Skills) is still true in the Light Novel, such as this in Volume 13:
“In the face of Benimaru's fierce attack, Bonnie didn't stand still for a moment. Seizing this momentary breakthrough, Benimaru picked up the sword that was wrapped around the Black Flame and slashed it.
It was a fatal blow—as it should have been, but instead Bonnie was smiling.
"You're really no match for me!”
The look on his face lit up, as if it was all a sham to be pushed into a corner, and it sounded to him as if
he'd seen it coming—no, it was all Bonnie's doing.
Exactly what is going on is clear enough.
An ultimate skill can only be fought with an ultimate skill—in the face of this absolute law, all of
Benimaru's attacks are nullified.”
Even with this being an MTL I doubt that this phrase can be translated in any way that doesn't convey the same meaning of Ultimate Skill Users just outright ignoring anything that isn't an Ult. Skill.

Yeah, it is said that Anti-Skill and Chronoa's Unique skill are exception because it have a very strong spiritual power, that being said we cannot equalize this to all Unique skill.

Well yeah, Unique Skills are like half the power in the Verse, not counting Ult. Skills, so Ult. Skills not resisting them as standard would leave them as only fancy layered magic resist.

Because I and Misery were lost against Guy-sama, this revealed a new fact

Our subordinate Daemons would be destroyed if the core was destroyed.

But!

Since we are the excellent Primordial, we can always resurrect in whatever condition!!

For True Dragon, they'd inherit the previous memory with reset personality, we retain our personality.

But Daemons are tenacious, just because their soul is destroyed, they might be even still able to resurrect. Especially the Daemons who are closer to their Primordials.

Last edited:
And Diablo can revive so quickly that even Guy doesn't want to bother with him.

I see; so, it seems like all demons might no have regeneration unlike in the Web Novel but only possible regeneration besides a few like the primodials and rare demons with the feats.

I see; so, it seems like all demons might no have regeneration unlike in the Web Novel but only possible regeneration besides a few like the primodials and rare demons with the feats.
Does the Primordials being indestructible even after the destruction of their souls warrant a mid-godly/high godly regen or still just immortality type 4?

Indestructible seems vague, by itself; I will give my view on the other points. To me, Primordials' case seems closer to regeneration overtime asides case like Diablo's which seem combat applicable; I think regeneration could be High-Godly since information looks to be smallest unit of matter in the verse which make up everything from matter to souls and primodials come back from its complete erasure.
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information destruction

More was discussed in-depth on the topic, in the last thread.
Edit: I updated the link to the correct version.

Last edited:
What CRTs are currently needed? I think there was the removal of Concept Manip of Magic, stuff involving Information Particles such as Regen, new powers people gained from the latest translations, what else?

What CRTs are currently needed? I think there was the removal of Concept Manip of Magic, stuff involving Information Particles such as Regen, new powers people gained from the latest translations, what else?
There are discussions for possible AP upgrades and possible speed downgrades, IIRC.
Karion in his Beast Form has 3x his base energy, and he can use them offensively with Beast Roar, so he should probably get a 6-C rating. Rimuru might as well as a Demon Lord Breed (if I recall, Beretta was powered only by 30% of Rimuru's energy).
Demon Lord Rimuru is comparable to Leon in V11, and there's a statement that Leon vs Primordial Yellow will sink El Dorado (continent larger than Australia) to the bottom of the ocean, so possible 6-A rating. Chloe/Chronoa, Ruminas, Granbell, and possibly Hinata would scale.
Speed downgrade comes from characters in V11 being explicitly described to be near lightspeed, like Rimuru needing help to intercept Granbell's Melt Strike.

I think there was more evidence against Light Speed in later volumes as well with Velgyrnds nearly Light Speed movements and Ciel's Light Speed TA buff being treated as special

The CRT should also cover the downgrades, upgrades and 2 volumes worth of content (Vol 10 and 11 haven't been made a CRT yet). I'll try to make one if I have the time but my schedule makes it iffy so no promises. Listing the stuffs here all in these might help

MTL scans should probably not be considered yet, though are already good supporting evidences. Black Lightning being FTL is apparently also a mistranslation, so it downgrades to regular lightning speed probably, and everyone that scales to Shizue gets a downgrade.
speed downgrades should probably be discussed since there are issues with it. Like apparently, Rapahel's 1 million times Mind Accelerate warranted an MFTL+ perception speed. And Ciel's Mind Accelerate is 100 Million multiplier, and 1 second spans an entire decade using it. That's a pretty big speed boost. Also Rimuru's comments about having low chances of dodging Megiddo at close range, but able to perceive it, and so on.

There's also a statement by Myourmiles that the Sky Dragon is "a monster that could've toppled a small country in a matter of seconds", but this single statement probably isn't enough to warrant an upgrade.

I got say on those topics from Volume which are not translated yet or being disputed, the raws should be used and their translation should be verified as evidence by a multilingual member; I frankly didn't see anything like this done.

One of the topics is on the Ultimate skill's resistance evidence from Volume 13.

Last edited:
The CRT should also cover the downgrades, upgrades and 2 volumes worth of content (Vol 10 and 11 haven't been made a CRT yet). I'll try to make one if I have the time but my schedule makes it iffy so no promises. Listing the stuffs here all in these might help
@MrDrProfessorPatricio I have some topics. I was going to just do a CRT on the major abilities that I found. Here is it if you need it.

In the worst-case scenario, if you don't have time anytime soon within the upcoming weeks; I can just post the CRT on the topic that I am working on within this week or early next week to lessen your workloads.

Last edited:
This CRT is gonna be absolutely ginormous, i am not touching that, have several revisons to work on myself, will show up when someone posts it, whoever makes it, you have my respect, only other thread i think will come close to how much time this is gonna take to make is the revision thread for isekai mahou.

Well, I made this while I was idling on the internet after work, and added some things.

Slime AP Upgrades

Rimuru Tempest

Slime key to 6-C
> Beretta is only powered by 30% of Rimuru's total energy as a DL Breed.
From LN V5 C5:
At the moment I said it, I felt my energy drain. I was getting pretty used to this by now. It took about half my magicules this time too. The pessimistic side of me was expecting more, given how high and mighty this demon looked. Naming Beretta, that Greater Demon, took over 30 percent of my magicules, so he must've been greater than Greater after all.
Demon Slime key to either High 6-B or 6-A
TDL Rimuru is comparable to Leon Cromwell, who fought alongside him against Chronoa. This would also work for a new Leon profile.
Rimuru also he one-shot Kai, who was stated by Mariabell that "can give Karion and Frey trouble" by just a concentration of his youki.
From LN V11 C3
Actually, even if it were to come to that-
If Leon were to battle an awakened Yellow Primordial, he could still win following a fierce battle. But clashing with her would result in the continent sinking to the bottom of the ocean.
El Dorado is a continent larger than Australia.
Leon's ruled territory, El Dorado, lay on a different continent across the sea. This continent was larger than the country of Australia on Earth. All of it was under Leon's rule.

Karion: Transformation key to 6-C
>His base energy is stated to have twice the energy of Ongoing Veldora & Great Sage Training Ifrit's, who at that point has probably become stronger than the Sky Dragon. Originally, Ifrit was already on par with it. With his transformation, Karion's energy gets a 3x boost. He can also utilize this with his Beast Roar.)
From Veldora's Slime Observation Journal Volume 8, ~Big Catch~, *As A Nation*
A, I see. So this is one of the recent demon lords. He hides his presence well, but my eyes cannot be fooled. It is clear that even concealed like this, his energy is over twice that of Ifrit's.
Plus, Carrion is a lycanthrope. Given that he is known as the "Beastmaster", and king of their domain, it would stand to reason that he is a lion type, the strongest of lines.
When he transforms into his true state, Carrion's energy will surely expand threefold. His strength is absolutely worthy of the demon lord moniker.
Ruminas Valentine: either High 6-B or 6-A (comparable to Rimuru and Leon. Fought and defeated Granbell Rosso at his peak). She also split Luis into two separate beings, is there a specific power like that that can be added in her profile? Also, she gains her Lustful King Asmodeus in V11, which has control over life and death.

Hinata Sakaguchi: either High 6-B or 6-A (comparable, but weaker than Rimuru. Fought Peak Granbell. She might just downscale from them.). She might also get a new key during the time she was controlling Chloe/Chronoa's body, as she defeated Veldora back then.

Ifrit/Charys: During Training with Veldora and Great Sage, Ifrit should be at least High 7-A due to being capable of easily defeating the Sky Dragon according to Veldora.
From Veldora's Slime Observation Journal Volume 11, ~Sweets~, *Gard Mjolmille the Merchant*
"Heh heh heh. You were once of the same strength level, but you could easily win in a fight now, wouldn't you say?"
"Indeed, Master. Even before my training here, I would have matched up well against it. Now, I dare say I could defeat it without trouble."
After gaining a body with Charybdis's core, Ifrit was a lot stronger albeit still considered as Special A Rank. So at least High 7-A, perhaps. Large Mountain level+
Charys should be at least High 7-A, likely 6-C, due to surpassing Karion and Frey.
From LN V11 C2
Ifrit's magicule content was already at Special Rank A-meaning she rivaled the strength of a Calamity-class monster. While she was weaker than Shion and Benimaru, she could put an even fight against Souei and Geld. And now that Ifrit received a name—"
"Understood. I shall henceforth be known as 'Charys'. I pledge my loyalty to the servitude of the great Veldora-sama!"
It worked. Veldora successfully named Ifrit. The flame giant began to evolve-it was practically exploding with magicules, rapidly reaching the level of demon lord-class. Ifrit not only surpassed Treyni-san, but seemed to have even surpassed Karion and Frey.
<<Report. Greater spirit 'Flame Giant Ifrit' has evolved into 'Flame Lord'.>>
Ifrit's profile should just be renamed Charys with 3, possibly 4 keys: Pre-Training, During Training, Post Training/With a body, and as Charys.

For new profiles, if somebody's gonna make them:

Granbell Rosso: either High 6-B or 6-A. He's more or less equal to Ruminas Valentine at his peak and superior to Hinata Sakaguchi (both from Ruminas's statements, and when Hinata fought Granbell). He might have multiple keys but I'm not sure how to differentiate them.
From LN V11
Ruminas says Granbell is stronger than Hinata, and even older demon lords. Which demon lords, no idea.
Just like how ‘Demon Lord Seeds’ were still considered demon lords, ‘Hero’s Egg’ bearers would be considered chosen heroes in conjunction. Their sources of power were very similar. ‘Heroes and demon lords are bound by causality’—this saying really hit the nail on the head. And deducing further from this knowledge, I could tell that Granbell’s power was presumably on par with an awakened demon lord. “
—Could it be that he is more powerful than Hinata?”
“When I heard that Gran was killed by Nicolas alone, I thought I had misheard. ‘Disintegration’ is truly the strongest magic spell, but Gran would not be stupid enough to take a hit like that head on. And, to answer your question—”
Ruminas stared straight into my eyes. I see, so that’s why she didn’t call Hinata.
“—You are correct. I tried convincing him to join me, which is why I fought against him in the first place. As a result, this is why I can confidently declare him to be stronger than even the older demon lords,” Ruminas concluded without hesitation.
Not only me, but Ruminas’s servants, Louis and Gunther, were shocked by her words. It was likely due to the fact that they had always looked down on Gran in the past.

Luis Valentine: Two keys, Base, High 7-A, and Full Power, likely 6-C. He is equal to Roy Valentine, but by Volume 11, he is described as several times stronger after regaining Roy's power. He and Roy were originally just one being that was split into two people by Ruminas.
From LN V11
In the past, there was once an extremely violent ‘Bloody Lord’ that no one dared to challenge. It was Ruminas who subjugated the man and recruited him into her service. But because of his sadistic and violent nature, he constantly clashed with Ruminas’s other subordinates. It was then that Ruminas decided to bisect the person, naming one of them as her right-hand man, the pope, and the other as her body-double, the demon lord. In other words, Louis had finally regained his old powers and became complete again. He was several times stronger than before. Even if Laplace’s power was above that of Roy’s, Louis still had confidence in winning.

Chloe Aubert/Chronoa: 6-A, likely higher. She scales to Leon, Rimuru, and Charys, comparable to Veldora, who stated that Chronoa's energy is almost as massive as his. Hinata in Chloe's body defeated Veldora. A rampaging Chronoa fought Leon, Rimuru, Veldora, and Charys at the same time.
From LN V11
Leon thinks he probably won't win against Chronoa.
He had to ignore the perpetrator as he couldn’t take his eyes off Chronoa for one second; otherwise, it’d cost him his life. If he didn’t fight seriously, even Demon Lord Leon would be in a tough spot. Yet, even if he did, he probably was not going to win against her.
That was how tough of an opponent Chronoa presented.
At this point, Leon could no longer care about anything else.
Chronoa manages to actually wound Leon.
I turned my head to Leon. “Are you all right, Leon?” Chronoa was observing us, so my eyes didn’t dare stray from her as I spoke to Leon. “I managed to hold it together, but don’t get careless. She is stronger than I imagined.” In any case, I healed Leon’s injuries first. His sword had been broken and he himself was covered in wounds. It was a miracle that he made it this far.
Hinata in Chloe's body defeated Veldora.
So in the end, Chloe let Hinata have her own way with him. During the battle against Veldora, Hinata was in full control. With Chloe’s assistance, they managed to seal Veldora completely. “GUWAAAAAAHHHH!” Hearing Veldora’s furious roar, the beautiful face behind the mask twisted with satisfaction. And with that, Hinata handed the control of the body back to Chloe.
Chronoa wounds Veldora, although Veldora was being stupid.
Veldora went to take on Chronoa, yet he quickly started yelping: “GUWAHH—I-I’ve been cut—! R-Rimuru, I’ve been cut!” Ah—sure, sure. Of course you got cut. You were using your hand to block her sword. I mean, that’s no ordinary sword she is wielding. It’s an immensely powerful sword that was considered mythical-grade. And you just ran in recklessly trying to catch the sword by your hand.

Frey: should be at least High 7-A, no weaker than base Karion or Roy Valentine. She doesn't have much feats atm, but she does display her skills in the fight against an another Demon Lord Breed in the Empire arc, and becomes a True Demon Lord in the end. Beastmen and monsters in general tend to be attracted to the strong, and it's revealed that Karion wants to bang her (and only her ❤️), so that's also worth something. If Roy has a profile, while not her as well.

This is pretty much just how I see it. I might've had a lot of mistakes, so feel free to correct them.

@MrDrProfessorPatricio I have some topics. I was going to just do a CRT on the major abilities that I found. Here is it if you need it.

In the worst-case scenario, if you don't have time anytime soon within the upcoming weeks; I can just post the CRT on the topic that I am working on within this week or early next week to lessen your workloads.
That is really helpful

and also @Metalballrun thanks for your help

Another change I think should be made:

I think the pages are equalizing the Sky Dragon, Geld, and Charybdis to be roughly on the same level, which is terribly wrong. Charybdis is a Disaster rank that's only Special A because it has no higher intelligence. Orc Disaster Geld is well, can be classified as Disaster rank if I'm not mistaken purely by the virtue of being a Demon Lord Breed, but is ranked Special A IIRC. Sky Dragon is stated to be on Ifrit's level, another Special A, which means both are only half as strong as Geld. Which means the Elemental Colossus is probably just on Geld's level at most, but probably weaker.

Basically, Charybdis>Beretta>Orc Disaster Geld>Elemental Colossus>Sky Dragon=Ifrit (Pre-Training). Beretta is stronger than ODG because the former is 2x stronger than the Colossus which is stronger than the Sky Dragon, while ODG was just 2x stronger than Ifrit.

This doesn't change the scaling that much if we consider Rimuru to be over 3x stronger than Beretta, I think. Even if Beretta is just 1.1x stronger than ODG, it still qualifies Rimuru at Island level. Same for Karion with his Beast Transformation, as his energy was over twice of Ifrit's, making him stronger than ODG at his base to a degree, and 3x stronger with his transformation.

Metalballrun, the scans basically contradict the AP scaling: Charybdis>Beretta>Orc Disaster Geld>Elemental Colossus>Sky Dragon=Ifrit (Pre-Training)

Sky Dragon is still comparable in power to Charybdis, even discounting the ranking, for instance.

That's just one statement though, which is probably based on either both of them being in the same rank, or being capable of causing the same amount of destruction.

The Sky Dragon being comparable or equal to Charybdis in power is contradicted by:

1. Ifrit saying he's equal/comparable to it Pre-Training, and can defeat it during his training under Veldora and Great Sage.
2. In the Journal, Ifrit complains about Sky Dragon being in the same rank as Charybdis when the former is just a small fry compared to the latter. Veldora corrects him by saying that for humans, there isn't much difference in between them with the amount of damage they can do, as the only thing above them are literal demon lords.
3. Rimuru also says that the Sky Dragon is a small fry compared to Charybdis in the Light Novels.
After that, I killed it in quite literally the blink of an eye. It was big, at fifteen or so feet long, but a mere small fry compared to Charybdis. It had lightning and sonic waves and thick skin—but none of the Sky Dragon’s attacks worked on me.
So I battered the guy around a bit, then used Glutton to have it for dinner. An easy win.
Their destructiveness might be the same, but probably not their AP. That's just my thoughts at least.

Back