• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing abilities on Rimuru's page

Starfeldway

He/Him
so, they are things not added to rimuru's page which he should have gotten.

1. Resistance to probability manipulation

The main problem was his ‘Probability Manipulation,’ but I trusted that the current Ciel could handle it. which is the evolved version of Rapheal

*Rimuru—the beloved master of the Wisdom KingRaphael, was not such a small being that he could be bound by something as uncertain as ‘probability.’ *

Conceptual manipulation type 2

the True dragons are often called "The source of the world"

“This is most likely our only choice. It is not simple magic nor Skill, but a technique you have developed and improved yourself. It may work even against the True Dragons, the source of the world.

to put simply in recent threads they have been described to be concepts such as concept of scorch,storm and Ice.

and the Dragon factors are like the very existence of a true dragon one with a dragon factor is noticed as a true dragon which isn't bounded by anyone

I suppose the Dragon Factor was so powerful that it couldn’t be bound by anyone.

in other words Rimuru who could use the dragon factor to the extent of becoming a true dragon can get conceptual manipulation type 2

A monster being born in the vicinity of a True Dragon with a ‘soul’ that could adapt to the Dragon Factor—there was no way that could happen by chance.

wording

Conceptual manipulation (Type 2; Able to fuse his soul with the dragon factor which was the core essence of True drThen there's Rimuru perception speed upgrade
**Rimuru can perceive a single second as 10 years. Let see how fast that is.

60 x 60 = 3600 x 24 = 86,400 x 365 = 31,536,000 x 10 = 315,360,000 seconds in a decade
315,360,000 s x 299,792,458 m/s = 9.45425496E+16 m/s
9.45425496E+16 = 94,542,549,600,000,000
94,542,549,600,000,000 / 299,792,458 = 315,360,000.1505041x SoL** also casting speed agons which are the source of the world)

Last edited:
Dragon Factor is not smh exclusive to True Dragon bcs it's literally just the essence of dragon. Ordinary Dragon even lesser one like Wyvern or their descendents like Lizardmen and Dragonewts possessed it.

In V8 and Manga recently, it already explained that Dragon is born from Elemental Dragon scattered DF and inherited it depending on the amount they possessed, then they can turn into Arch Dragon. Veldora said that they are born from Veldanava's degraded factor which is came from Elemental Dragon scattered factor that birthed Dragon and inherited said factor.

Then there's Rimuru perception speed upgrade

60 x 60 = 3600 x 24 = 86,400 x 365 = 31,536,000 x 10 = 315,360,000 seconds in a decade

94,542,549,600,000,000 / 299,792,458 = 315,360,000.1505041x SoL** also casting speed agons which are the source of the world)
Why would you multiply the amount seconds in a decade with the speed of light?

time (s) x speed (m/s) would be distance (m), not speed.

Is
Dragon Factor is not smh exclusive to True Dragon bcs it's literally just the essence of dragon. Ordinary Dragon even lesser one like Wyvern or their descendents like Lizardmen and Dragonewts possessed it.

In V8 and Manga recently, it already explained that Dragon is born from Elemental Dragon scattered DF and inherited it depending on the amount they possessed, then they can turn into Arch Dragon. Veldora said that they are born from Veldanava's degraded factor which is came from Elemental Dragon scattered factor that birthed Dragon and inherited said
? Veldora and her sister is older than elemental Dragon

Rimuru perceive a second as 10 year, that would mean in his perspective one second would be 3.17057705e-9 second (FTL)

There are 3.154e+8 seconds in 10 year.
1/3.154e+8 = 3.17057705e-9 s

Is

? Veldora and her sister is older than elemental Dragon
What? I don't understand what do you mean. Ofc they are older, Elemental Dragon refered to Gaia.

Veldanava created Elemental Dragon (Gaia) and inherited his factor and then scattered away when it's dead then birthed the Dragon. That's why Veldora said degraded factor of Veldanava.

Last edited:
The essence of a true dragon is what rimuru inherited

In V8 and Manga recently, it already explained that Dragon is born from Elemental Dragon scattered DF and inherited it depending on the amount they possessed, then they can turn into Arch Dragon. Veldora said that they are born from Veldanava's degraded factor which is came from Elemental Dragon scattered factor that birthed Dragon and inherited said factor.

the vs battle wiki system is crashing for me so I was planning on using my laptop to create a proper CRT

The essence of a true dragon is what rimuru inherited
And Dragon literally inherited Veldanava's essence not to mention Milim...did they became True Dragon?

Are Michael and Feldway a True Dragon bcs they possessed 2 True Dragon DF? What DF Rimuru inherited other that what he possessed after absorbing Michael and his own DF as True Dragon? You know what Inherited mean right?

Last edited:
what tha hell are you even saying they didn't fuse the factors with their soul you **** lol
true dragons aren't even dragons in thr first place, did you read the novel
And Dragon literally inherited Veldanava's essence not to mention Milim...did they became True Dragon?

Are Michael and Feldway a True Dragon bcs they possessed 2 True Dragon DF? What DF Rimuru inherited other that what he possessed after absorbing Michael and his own DF as True Dragon? You know what Inherited mean right?

what tha hell are you even saying they didn't fuse the factors with their soul you **** lol
true dragons aren't even dragons in thr first place, did you read the novel
Who even said that? And ofc i know, thats what i'm saying that Elemental Dragon birthed the Dragon from it's scattered DF that inherited from Veldanava. Do you even read what i said?

Is that even relevant to what i said? Not to mention, what are you even saying, that Rimuru inherited Dragon Factor? when in V18 it clearly stated that he acquired one after became a True Dragon...

Last edited:
Who even said that? And ofc i know, thats what i'm saying that Elemental Dragon birthed the Dragon from it's scattered DF that inherited from Veldanava. Do you even read what i said?

Is that even relevant to what i said? Not to mention, what are you even saying, that Rimuru inherited Dragon Factor? when in V18 it clearly stated that he acquired one after became a True Dragon...
Where does it state that Veldanava gave his dragon factor to velgia. I don't remember it

so, they are things not added to rimuru's page which he should have gotten.

1. Resistance to probability manipulation

The main problem was his ‘Probability Manipulation,’ but I trusted that the current Ciel could handle it. which is the evolved version of Rapheal

*Rimuru—the beloved master of the Wisdom KingRaphael, was not such a small being that he could be bound by something as uncertain as ‘probability.’ *

Conceptual manipulation type 2

the True dragons are often called "The source of the world"

“This is most likely our only choice. It is not simple magic nor Skill, but a technique you have developed and improved yourself. It may work even against the True Dragons, the source of the world.

to put simply in recent threads they have been described to be concepts such as concept of scorch,storm and Ice.

and the Dragon factors are like the very existence of a true dragon one with a dragon factor is noticed as a true dragon which isn't bounded by anyone

I suppose the Dragon Factor was so powerful that it couldn’t be bound by anyone.

in other words Rimuru who could use the dragon factor to the extent of becoming a true dragon can get conceptual manipulation type 2

A monster being born in the vicinity of a True Dragon with a ‘soul’ that could adapt to the Dragon Factor—there was no way that could happen by chance.

wording

Conceptual manipulation (Type 2; Able to fuse his soul with the dragon factor which was the core essence of True drThen there's Rimuru perception speed upgrade

For nowI 'll be neutral to

Resistance to probability manipulation and cm2

Where does it state that Veldanava gave his dragon factor to velgia. I don't remember it
Based on V8. Said that 「──そもそもこの世界の竜族は、我が兄にして最強の〝竜種〟たる〝星王竜〟ヴェルダナーヴァの、劣化した因子を持って生まれ出た魔物に過ぎぬのだよ」

Dragon is born from Veldanava's factor...and further elaborated that Elemental Dragon scattered DF birthed the Dragon. Just check V8. Tbh, Gaia pretty much more like sibling to Milim like literally.

you liar it wasn't ever mentioned, if anyone should even have his factor it should be Milim, gaia has nothing to do with Veldanava he was just created to act as a pet
Based on V8. Said that 「──そもそもこの世界の竜族は、我が兄にして最強の〝竜種〟たる〝星王竜〟ヴェルダナーヴァの、劣化した因子を持って生まれ出た魔物に過ぎぬのだよ」

Dragon is born from Veldanava's factor...and further elaborated that Elemental Dragon scattered DF birthed the Dragon. Just check V8. Tbh, Gaia pretty much more like sibling to Milim like literally.

how did he become one

that's quite the answer there, after it was mentioned that he mimic the essence of a true dragon

THIS CRT IS A MESS the vsbattle system just ******* annoying to use now my text always skipping and creating its own paragraphs which is why the crt is so spaced and disordered, which is why there's so much arguments I'll use my laptop to further more make it better or just create a new one that's organized like this https://vsbattles.com/threads/hax-upgrade-part-2-tier-upgrade-to-guy-and-milim.146804/

this upgrade is also being ignored despite it actually being very helpful to guy and others

you liar it wasn't ever mentioned, if anyone should even have his factor it should be Milim, gaia has nothing to do with Veldanava he was just created to act as a pet
Bruh...literally in the scan.

Veldora said in V8
Elaborated again in the same page...literally
『... ドラゴンの起源は、その星王竜に辿り着くのだそうだ。より正確には、星王竜がミリムに与えたペット、精霊竜に。

前にエレンから聞いた話と合わせて考えると、その精霊竜が死んで混沌竜になったみたいだな。 その際に、竜の因子がばら撒かれたのだろう。

今でも魔素溜まりから、下位龍族が生まれたりするようだし。 精霊竜の因子が色濃く出れば、上位龍族となる訳だ。...』

how did he become one
In V15? What else? 『...《勿論です! それで、〝竜種〟への進化を行いますか? YES/NO》...』

also here V18. 『...《〝竜の因子〟ならば、主様も獲得しておられます》

ああ、俺も一応は〝竜種〟っぽい存在になったんだったな。だから〝竜の因子〟を持ってても不思議ではないのか。...』

Just ask if you want to ask me to TL it for you each word...sorry in advance if the Furi not there bcs i can't copy it in mobile.

Last edited:
Read and translated it have nothing to do with Veldanava's factor that died with him
Bruh...literally in the scan.

Veldora said in V8

Elaborated again in the same page...literally
『... ドラゴンの起源は、その星王竜に辿り着くのだそうだ。より正確には、星王竜がミリムに与えたペット、精霊竜に。

前にエレンから聞いた話と合わせて考えると、その精霊竜が死んで混沌竜になったみたいだな。 その際に、竜の因子がばら撒かれたのだろう。

今でも魔素溜まりから、下位龍族が生まれたりするようだし。 精霊竜の因子が色濃く出れば、上位龍族となる訳だ。...』

Read and translated it have nothing to do with Veldanava's factor that died with him
Veldora literally said 『そもそもこの世界の竜族は、我が兄にして最強の〝竜種〟たる〝星王竜〟ヴェルダナーヴァの、劣化した因子を持って生まれ出た魔物に過ぎぬのだよ.』and no one refute it even Milim and only elaborated further based on that.

Degraded Factor of Veldanava (ヴェルダナーヴァの、劣化した因子) mentioned there refered to Elemental Dragon DF scattered away when it die and became Chaos Dragon and inherited by the Dragon born by it.

Degraded factor doesn't mean his factor if Velgaia have Veldanava factor feldway would've used this to bring him back

Degraded factor doesn't mean his factor if Velgaia have Veldanava factor feldway would've used this to bring him back
He didn't use it bcs he need the complete Dragon Factor where it will weakening the target for a while, not smh degraded not to mention that he didn't even know that Gaia still alive...it literally live in Ramiris' Dungeon with new form. Elemental Dragon DF literally scattered away ages ago already and became Dragons.

Not like we knew why and how can Feldway actually revived Veldanava with the other 3 True Dragon's Dragon Factor...even Rimuru and co said that it impossible.

Last edited:
If not stuck on Fuse saying "Nothing is faster than light" in Volume 15 Rimuru will get Speed FTL(9.50533333333 c) immediately.

In 1 second Rimuru can think as far as 10 years
•60×60=3600
•3,600×24=86,400
•86400×365=31,536,000
•31,536,000×10=315,360,000
•1÷315,360,000=3.1709792e-9

and ÷ with FTL's Reactions value is 0.0000000003336
3.1709792e-9÷0.0000000003336
=9.50533333333 c (FTL)

If not stuck on Fuse saying "Nothing is faster than light" in Volume 15 Rimuru will get Speed FTL(9.50533333333 c) immediately.
Nothing can move faster than light, but this is a perception speed feat so yes Rimuru can get FTL perception

Nothing can move faster than light, but this is a perception speed feat so yes Rimuru can get FTL perception
I know that in LN nothing is faster than light. But I'm just saying that if Fuse words are not counted, Rimuru can reach FTL.

By the way, in 1 second Rimuru can think as far as 10 years, shouldn't it be an ability? Is it speed perception?

I know that in LN nothing is faster than light. But I'm just saying that if Fuse words are not counted, Rimuru can reach FTL.
He can even if Fuse's words is established, just not in movement speed.
By the way, in 1 second Rimuru can think as far as 10 years, shouldn't it be an ability? Is it speed perception?
it would be both, perception manipulation and perception speed.

Back