• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

Unless there's an actual feat that is unambiguously on that level, no. LN characters still float around star level. I'd doubt that would change even if the official TL reach the recent volumes.

Heck even our WN profiles are sus as heck if you ask me, but I don't have any interest reading a terribly-translated web novel to do anything about that.

Things like Infinite Prison

Masayuki clearly has High 3-A (AP and Lifting Strength) with his Absolute End which is Infinite Prison. And Feldway who was able to survive that (even though the barrier was broken), has H3A durability.

Velgrynd who was able to destroy Insulated Prison in volume 15 or Velzard who was able to free Veldora from Infinite Prison when Veldora's time was running out.

that was coupled with the True Dragon that could destroy the world (weak world) in volume 17. Velgrynd clearly spoke of the universe that Veldanava created.

And with Suspended World, destroying the world makes it easier because Suspended World negates the Concept of Defense and makes the world's Durability to 0.

Most, if not all feats in the LN that can be interpreted as Universal is just based on interpreting "world" as universe and not planet. Not exactly the strongest evidence there is.

Most, if not all feats in the LN that can be interpreted as Universal is just based on interpreting "world" as universe and not planet. Not exactly the strongest evidence there is.
Talking about the feats in volume 17?

Velgrynd was clearly talking about the universe created by Veldanava and she was clearly traveling across the various time-spaces of Veldanava's created universe in search of Rudra's soul fragment.

If we look at the context, it talks about the universe.

Talking about the feats in volume 17?

Velgrynd was clearly talking about the universe created by Veldanava and she was clearly traveling across the various time-spaces of Veldanava's created universe in search of Rudra's soul fragment.

If we look at the context, it talks about the universe.
Or talk about Suspended World?

Suspended World spans the entire space-time of all worlds (If the tensura's cosmology is 2-C, then it has a 2-C range). And in my opinion this is the widest range attack(?) in Tensura, second is the Space-time continuous attack.

Infinite Prison itself isn't even a foolproof way to prove Universal ratings. That's something I already tried before. Anyone's welcome to try again though.

Velgrynd was traveling to different universes, but again, "world" has been used interchangeably between universes and planets.
It doesn't help that Velgrynd basically only travels on one specific planet per universe and it's basically the only thing that gets threatened in many instances.

Ivarage was also mentioned to be star-busting.

Velgrynd's attack also reached Cornu because the Gate connecting him to the other world was right where Velgrynd attacked, IIRC. It's been a while since I read though.

Heck even our WN profiles are sus as heck if you ask me, but I don't have any interest reading a terribly-translated web novel to do anything about that.
Unfortunately Yuuki's profile in particular is one of the worst profile on the Wiki.

I'm working on updating at least a few profiles but it takes quite a while to find scans for every skill in some profile.If I hadn't been so busy at these times, everything would have been easier.

Also, I hope one day I'll find the episodes where Guy copied Milim and Leon's Ultimate Skills.

If aura has an actual definite speed, especially something that is going to be presumed to be astronomically higher than anything in the series, it's gonna be pointed out. Especially considering that aura and similar effects such as haki is used offensively all the time.

Yeah but its not like aura is a physical matter.
I wasn't being specific about what I was referencing. However, I'd still place doubt considering Velgrynd has the fastest attacks and their only sub-relativistic. Or even the magic that uses actual light like Disintegration is considered inescapable death even to Guy.

Back