• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

"Calm down. We're in the midst of a critical situation right now, but I'm using ``Super Fast Thinking'' to extend time more than a million times.』 Hearing Esprit's calm voice gave Phobio some time to comprehend the situation. If you look at it, it certainly looks like the world has stopped as if time had stopped.
『……I see, this is the world that the people at the summit see.』 “I still have a long way to go. It seems Carrera-sama is about 100 million times better, so even yearly ritual magic can be activated in an instant.』 『Haha, that guy is amazing……』

"Calm down. We're in the midst of a critical situation right now, but I'm using ``Super Fast Thinking'' to extend time more than a million times.』 Hearing Esprit's calm voice gave Phobio some time to comprehend the situation. If you look at it, it certainly looks like the world has stopped as if time had stopped.
『……I see, this is the world that the people at the summit see.』 “I still have a long way to go. It seems Carrera-sama is about 100 million times better, so even yearly ritual magic can be activated in an instant.』 『Haha, that guy is amazing……』
that mean carrera perception speed x100m > phobio?

Are there any reason why Hinata's Magic Nullification is in her second key? It should be her first key bcs it's literally her constitution regardless of whether she uses her Holy Spirit Armament to became complete Saint or not.

We literally saw her constitution working just fine after her armor deactivated and she was mortally wounded.

Last edited:
Are there any reason why Hinata's Magic Nullification is in her second key? It should be her first key bcs it's literally her constitution regardless of whether she uses her Holy Spirit Armament to became complete Saint or not.

We literally saw her constitution working just fine after her armor deactivated and she was mortally wounded.
Idk, Hinata had the gear of holy spirit from the start so yes this must be in her first key.

Last edited:

For those who are interested

Last edited:
Back