• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 9-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait guys I found this totally legit scout feat where he knocks away a building really far away with a punch. it was a secret link on the website that I found yesterday trust me.
jhVOYwP.png

But on a serious note I haven't really been reading this thread so I'm not really sure what has being discussed at the moment (sorry if something was already brought up) are we still talking about 9-A or just what's canon? there seems to be versions of the meet the medic feat that are 9-A And 9-B, and some other feats. so again would something like this work?

"Wall level, likely Small building level at peak: Tanked this exlposion while injured, | Small building: more durable than before"

and on another note I saw a Calc that put vaporizing robots at a large building level. Could it be used for vaporization weaponry?
That calc was made by butter samurai who is banned from making calcs

Yeah, none of these calcs are made by him. The creators of those calcs in respective order are:

TheGatememer, DarkDragonMedeus, Diamond Drone, Diamond Drone and TheGatememer.

I think I might be wrong since I read this on the debatesjungle but apparently buttersamurai made a calc for vaporizing the large mvm robots but was exaggerated so a different user recalced it

oh I know what calc your talking about I was talking about a different one. I'm about to go to sleep but I'm gonna try and find it later

The soldiers and demoman wars was based on how many players killed each other is utterly. there is even a image directly from Meat the spy
What does this have to do with the specific cosmetics or Robotic Boogaloo being non-canon.

The comics, the Gameplay and the updates and videos that actually show lore are canon. but the cosmetics are canon because there is nothing against the cosmetics that makes them not canon and why the cosmetics being in the game doesnt mean anything?
Why does them being in the game mean something? Are we to assume Heavy uses bread as boxing gloves? Or the bread monster latching to your face despite that never being a thing?

I'm tired of arguing about the cosmetics, tell me what makes the fan-made content canon.

also i have things to backup showing that the cosmetics are from the end of the line showing that they are appear in official videos. So yes i have something to backup and that is the end of the line video that is why we are discuting if it is canon.
No, you don't. Because End of the Line isn't canon, it never has been, it's a fan-made video with fan made content, nobody anywhere takes it as canon.

oh also unrelated to the thing i realized that the "isnt canon because it isnt in the comics section" was kinda out of context because it was in the update comics because welp it was a update comics. and also there was official valve update comics
If you paid attention to what I said, I had already talked about this. It doesn't appear in either section.

3. Gameplay that doesnt contradict the lore, Comics, SFM videos from valve and the SFM of end of the line and the alien thing. also stop acting like if the cosmetics are canon then that makes the lore break down
Stop acting that just because fan-made content exists and was put into the game means everything is a-okay.

Okay that was my fault i should put friends instead of mods
I hardly know these people.

I'm done discussing this right now, it shouldn't even be relevant but was just something I brought up that turned into this huge deal, I'd rather this thread just finish so I can get to the canon thread.

What does this have to do with the specific cosmetics or Robotic Boogaloo being non-canon.
When i say that i was refering that gameplay was canon because there is a obvious correlation with gameplay and comics/history

Why does them being in the game mean something? Are we to assume Heavy uses bread as boxing gloves? Or the bread monster latching to your face despite that never being a thing?

I'm tired of arguing about the cosmetics, tell me what makes the fan-made content canon.
Falacy of incredulity just because the cosmetics are wacky doesnt mean they are not canon specially considering how wacky the game is. oh also the bread boxing gloves are actually mutant bread so i guess that make it as a weapon

Oh also about the fan made content i alredy make a QA for that

No, you don't. Because End of the Line isn't canon, it never has been, it's a fan-made video with fan made content, nobody anywhere takes it as canon.
Even if i made my points about it. oh also appelaing to popularity "no one believes is canon" isnt a argument and i alredy asked like 5 times that you need to explain how being fan made makes it to diferent standards but you dont answers the questions and keep saying "is fan made so is not canon" even if valve approved it

If you paid attention to what I said, I had already talked about this. It doesn't appear in either section.
And that makes it non canon for? just because it isnt there doesnt mean is not canon

Stop acting that just because fan-made content exists and was put into the game means everything is a-okay.
Alredy asked why a fan made content that was accepted by the company would be trough different standards you didnt answer, like how i am supposed to counter that if i dont know you treath fan made content or your standards kinda a falacy

hardly know these people.

I'm done discussing this right now, it shouldn't even be relevant but was just something I brought up that turned into this huge deal, I'd rather this thread just finish so I can get to the canon thread.
Oh that is my fault then

Also again can you explain how a fan made content that it was accepted by the company would be different in any way that a valve content??? Because you never explained it

I found the Robo vaporization calc could it work?
(Laughs)

That's too good to be true, But surely it doesn't count. Wish it did, I guess with another collogue of mine spoke of this earlier mentioning of Robots tanking the Mercs Vaporizing weaponry as well, keep in mind IF this means anything, in the comics Solider and Heavy's younger sister achieved destroying those same bots by hand too.

But again men, I don't think that will pull through given the conundrums of philosophy here so far.

Pretty sure is fine??? or it should calc in fragmenation because the wiki says that they dont scale to their vaporization weapons (even if they havent vaporized in the canon, still alive and is just Gameplay mechanics but the wiki doesnt want to hear that)

i am sure someone will get trigered by this

Pretty sure is fine??? or it should calc in fragmenation because the wiki says that they dont scale to their vaporization weapons (even if they havent vaporized in the canon, still alive and is just Gameplay mechanics but the wiki doesnt want to hear that)

i am sure someone will get trigered by this
I mean??

Though Frag seems fine too I guess... This wasn't long ago, a year ago rather then say outdated at 2018-2019, But I'm not saying its not wrong neither.

I think it should scale they can take shots from vaporization weaponry
Apparently the Mercs do not scale to their own vapor, Yet they consistently have fought bots that have the dura to sustain shots... Still would be considered to not count... Apparently...

THEN AGAIN these are MVM MERCS; meaning they are FAR STRONGER then their typical showing's which vary from 9-B to 9-A then I guess it could make sense but if fragged then in my professional opinion it may be lower obviously but by that it may either be an ordeal higher 9-A or straight up just 8-C maybe.

Also it may be a bit weird but something I wanted to mention is that the Pyro can also deflect far more then the ones mentioned currently; like to start basic Soldier's black box, which while a bit of a different variant from ours is apparently still based off the "M202 FLASH Incendiary Rocket Launcher".

Pretty sure the explosion the tank causes upon being destroyed is supposed to just be a visual effect since it doesn't cause any effect on the mercs

Pretty sure the explosion the tank causes upon being destroyed is supposed to just be a visual effect since it doesn't cause any effect on the mercs
It doesnt do nothing to the mercs because they are beyond the explosions, also by that logic every explosions that dont affect the main player is a visual effect and FEATS ARE VISUAL EFFECTS, Also talking about fragmentation not explosions

is the 9-A stuff fine? can it work for the mercs physicals?
I mean it has been affirmed by a veteran for the feat calc'd a billoth time; at 9-A, there's one too for classic Heavy and our current Mercs are considered superior in most cases.

As I said: "9-B to likely 9-A (Pre MVM) | 9-A (Post MVM)" Is fine to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back