• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress 9-A Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be another "9-B"
People don't realize how strong bears actually are, but yes, you would be correct there.

Sir Nukesalot's explosions are stronger than the explosion Scout survived.
Sir Nukesalot under normal conditions would kill Scout in one shot easily, you need to add on resistances and overheal to even consider living.

Sir Nukesalot under normal conditions would kill Scout in one shot easily, you need to add on resistances and overheal to even consider living.
Thats... kinda what I was getting at. It’s consistent in the sense that Scout can survive an at least near baseline 9-A explosion in his base, and with upgrades, can potentially survive explosions greater into 9-A.

Like I mentioned, there is also the feat of the giant robots surviving Sentry Buster Explosions, and the mercs being able to harm and kill them.

And also, all the Mercs should be capable of surviving a single crit pill with upgrades, and a single crit pill can do this.

With all this in mind, shouldn't it be fine to at the very least, say that the mercs are "At least 9-B, likely/possibly 9-A"? (The giants would just be 9-A due to being stronger than the mercs)

Last edited:
Thats... kinda what I was getting at. It’s consistent in the sense that Scout can survive an at least near baseline 9-A explosion in his base, and with upgrades, can potentially survive explosions greater into 9-A.

Like I mentioned, there is also the feat of the giant robots surviving Sentry Buster Explosions, and the mercs being able to harm and kill them.

And also, all the Mercs should be capable of surviving a single crit pill with upgrades, and a single crit pill can do this.

🌠 With all this in mind, shouldn't it be fine to at the very least, say that the mercs are "At least 9-B, likely/possibly 9-A"?
I mean, the main medic scout feat that got calc'd for the billionth time finally got 9-A, and approved by another veteran.

But I guess since we wanna be safe here then: "9-B+ to likely 9-A at peak (In their early days) | 9-A (MVM upgrades)" Seems about right.

People don't realize how strong bears actually are, but yes, you would be correct there.

*Technically just resistances

That bear crushed an airplane with sheer weight tho

GPE is the energy for things falling and lifting stuff, thought GPE can only be used to calculate AP from lifting something if it's a quick lift

GPE is the energy for things falling and lifting stuff, thought GPE can only be used to calculate AP from lifting something if it's a quick lift
Well its been implied that Heavy has been doing this since he was far younger including her sisters. So doing all of that for Heavy's POV is like picking up a jug of milk from the fridge for him.

Keep in mind Scout bested a Heavy in three swings. while he killed Baby Bears shouldn't be far off by killing one with a ******* plastic bone and Solider snapping the neck of one as swiftly.

Actually while this doesn't have much merit to TF2 things, about that; I remember a clip IRL of a teen under duress literally pushed aside a bear, even though she didn't notice it being a Bear, That sounds pretty cool.

Also is it true that under certain conditions regarding a person being under potent substances like meth that they are this heightned and can, I kid you not "Flip over a car"? That has to be an exaggeration right? If not then that shit's ******* scary. xD

Cool. Also this is a little off topic but could we make profiles for the companies, like Mann co or Australia?

I think a few staff have agreed with this thread, including multiple calc group members. Though To my knowledge, they haven’t seen the recent arguments. Perhaps we can just message them to see if it’s fine by then still?

We can honestly just throw out Weekly’s arguments because they’ve been blatantly ignoring feats this whole time.
I hope so... But still, my Vinyl Antennas sensing the bullshit levels a dimension away mate. Like I know we probably can not somehow count Solider rocket jumping with his Cow Mangler even though the site itself says "Rocket jumping can be performed without hindrance, and the shots can be reflected by enemy Pyros." But this is A-OK and we totally shouldn't call out for or push some luck.

Last edited:
Btw, imo bonk Scout should be FTL. It can dodge even pompson’s radiation at point blank, and no one but scout scales to it

We don't need to have the vaporization discussion again, and reflection doesn't imply characters can survive something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back