• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of the World Forger's multiverse was to replace Perpetua's, which has infinite universes and it had its own Hypertime and its own Sphere of the Gods. Not only this, he not only punched dow the World Forger, he also destroyed his anvil, which is durable enough to create infinite universes and pound infinite possibilities into being. It's stated that Superman is capable of being felt across every dimension, and that he's beyond imagination, which is the Fifth Dimension. The World Forger said that Superman would kill him if they fought.

I mean there is more context now to where he is in comparison to the Forger ... Especially when the World Forger outright says he had the ability to kill the Forgwr and everyone else.

Wasn't the context of the last scan like, if Supes were to reach The World Forger, he'll prevent him from replacing the Multiverse and the Multiverse will be doomed?

The context of the following panels:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/ZDvjqwtEk...XKi4dwyNyDKCfLzYHEYT4GvYQet-m4VE6u1Jaz4y-w=s0

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/qxV--EzV0...bTXRoQTX3CpqasL75s7UyeX_27XDXO_iY-oJaeueCw=s0

"He is locked away in a galaxy made to contain him. Its suns give him just enough energy to subsist. But he will try to reach us."

"Can he?"

"All other versions have failed but yours, the prime... it's possible. If he does he will fight me and we will all surely die."

Basically, Mxy erases a universe, possibly all 52 universes, while World Forger knocks the new one in it's place. If Superman interferes and World Forger fails to replace the universes, the entire DC Multiverse will be destroyed by the Overvoid Judges because of Perpetua's actions.

The end of the Convergence series resulted in the retroactive saving of the Pre-Crisis DC multiverse. In an interview Jeff King stated, "The battle to save not one, but two multiverses in Convergence provides it" and later states "In Convergence #8 we reference Multiversity and show you some of the Post-Convergence worlds that make up the reconstituted DC Multiverse. In many ways, the number of Worlds is now infinite. There may even be more than one Multiverse." as well as "Post-Convergence, every character that ever existed, in either Continuity or Canon, is now available to us as storytellers.".[188] This leaves open the question of how (or even if) the Pre-Crisis, Hypertime, 52 and post-Flashpoint multiverses interact.

As described in Doomsday Clock and Justice League #22, the core multiverse went from infinite to one, to 52 because of the numerous Crisis.

At the moment, There are multiple multiverses within the Source Wall. Said infinite multiverses are beyond the Prime 52 Multiverse. The current Prime Multiverse is not infinite as shown in the Arc prior to this one , Dark Nights: Metal #1.

In Dark Nights #6, The Batman Who Laughs attempts to destroy, the Positive Matter Multiverse (Prime) and the Anti-Mater Universe, leaving only the Dark Multiverse. In the end, the League unites in an embrace and they let the power of the Tenth Metal flow in everyone. The power spreads across the Earth, putting it back in its proper place and destroying Barbatos's power. On top of that, it lets them reach the Source Wall, the extreme limit of the Multiverse, and shatter it.

World Forger's anvil does not create infinite universes all at once. He creates them one by one and judges them if they succeed or fail.

To my knowledge, being felt across dimensions doesn't constitute Tier 1.

Superman's speed is described as beyond imagination.

World Forger's Masterpiece was a Multiverse constituted of at most 52 universes as it was still incomplete at the time.

Even if we said the multiverse wasn't infinite, what about the fact that Hypertime existed in the World Forger's multiverse? Pretty sure that's rated ad 5D here.

Note: Despite knocking over the World Forger, sundipped Superman's actual feat only involved destroying a small multiverse, so please do not use the feat to try to upgrade him to 2-A or higher.

Spectre simply weighs "a lot." Only Green Lantern could support the Spectre with his constructs.

Superman and Captain Marvel couldn't even budge the book.

When examining the comics, only Ultraman managed to lift it while also stating that the book has an end.

I read that comic, and even there Ultraman is treated as equal or below super, but I guess it doesn't matter here.

Superman and Captain Marvel managed to hold it up together in the first issue of Superman Beyond, Ultraman held it himself in the second issue.

They moved it somehow and they scattered pages all over the place in the process, and both were clearly straining while doing so. They pretty clearly lifted it. And there are even vibration lines drawn around the shifting pages in the second panel, where we're looking from below.

I mean, I can see 2-A, but 1-C seems pretty ridiculous even after that many sun dips. Maybe if he straight up beats Doctor Manhattan then sure, otherwise I can't see it being about 5th Dimensional.

World Forger being 6D and Superman affecting "all dimensions" including the 6th Dimension.

Either way, it's possible in the future, but not based on this feat.

2 explanations

1.) It's only the highest they can perceive at the time, but there's potentially infinite beyond their comprehension. Therefore it doesn't contradict the higher dimensions

2.) DC is inconsistent AF

With Doomsday Clock taking place after the currrent Justice League Arcs, I'm surprised none of the Cosmic Beings bother to mention/allude to the naked blue man observing from the background. Not even Mr. Myx bothers to mention Doctor Manhattan now, and he was kidnapped by him.

I mean, weird blue dudes observing the omniverse ain't exactly out of the norm for the cosmics at this point.

D682D15C-042D-4D89-9126-DC250DE2BF12
Probably have a harder time differentiating them after a while.

For the people questioning where Low 1-C would come from, you probably should let people more knowledgeable about the cosmology comment on the thread. Anywho, a lot of people are derailing.

Apologies.

Hypertime is basically a network of alternate timelines that branch off from the universe.

Yeah, either way I can definitely see an upgrade to Low 1-C based on World Forgers potential and Superman's effecting all dimensions comment. But I think it would be a bit to far of an upgrade for this character so far.

I mean we had to compromise on PC Supes even getting upgraded to 2-C after 2 feats i was told were pretty much 2-A because of inconsistency. Don't know if people would outright accept Low 1-C based on one story for now.

> It's strange how 6th dimensional is called the highest in this context, but Captain Adam can see in 8 dimensions.

That's because Snyder seems to be encompassing all of DC's spatial dimensions within the Third Dimension label. The Fourth Dimension is time, aka not a spatial dimension, and the Fifth Dimension is imagination, also not a spatial dimension. Every DC story I've read that has higher spatial dimenions still has them taking place within the same time dimension, the Sixth Dimension seems to be the same.

The problem this causes with a site like vsbattlewiki is that it's confusing as **** for casual readers and doesn't mesh perfectly with our dimensional tiering system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back