• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 2 Superman and Lois upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
That's right, this has been a long time coming and I'm finally tackling it so let's see how it goes. So before we get into the feat itself let's establish the cosmology we're working with and give some context to it all.

Cosmology​

So first things first we've gotta cover how this all works and good thing is its not that complicated and simply put we're just dealing with two parallel universes (Our regular universe and the Bizzaro universe) seperated by a void that are being connected by a two portals in said void, that said the two worlds used to be one before they were split (timestamp is 3:37, the split itself isn't relevant since we don't really have context around it nor does it affect the current topic of discussion but the pendant formed from it is relevant but we'll cover that later).

What is relevant is that we know that in some way the two worlds are spatio-temporally seperated and that this isn't just a matter of being on a different plane and that be it the void between them or that universes themselves are on seperate time axis from our regular universe with Clark having spent "a day" in the Bizzaro world yet 33 days having passed in our own.
Was told time variation doesn't support the cause🙏

Just to cover this as well, as far as celestial bodies go when Superman arrives in the Bizzaro Universe through the portal in the void not only do we see the earth (which is a cube), we also see the sun (a red sun, also a cube), and many other cube shaped stars in the background so this isn't just some local dimension of just a parallel to our solar system its clearly its own universe.)

More to it being a parallel despite the obvious everything about this being about the Bizzaro universe, we have Bizzaro Superman who mirrors the powers and weaknesses of our own Superman (2:21), writing and talking being backwards on the bizzaro world, cube shaped celestial bodies, parallels of those in our universe like Superman's sons powers being switched around, you get the picture.

The Portal​

So the villain, Parasite or Ally Allston in this show her plan to merge the universes hinges on these portals finally being open and without them being open she can't merge the universes, this itself doesn't discount the feat but it is relevant to mention that without either the doors per say being opened in the void seperating each of these worlds there's no connecting point that'd allow her to merge them as there's an entire dimension seperating the two worlds from each other.

This was just something I'd like to address because we are told NUMEROUS times that these portals need to be open for her to actually make use of her powers to merge the universes and its a solution that Superman specifcally ignored since it would have saved only his world but not the bizzaro world from Ally with her "godlike powers". That said the portals being opened themself isn't the only bit that needs to happen as she also linked them (1:12 onwards, because just having a door to empty space ain't gonna help anything move🤷) so that she could actually pull them together and merging them.

The Feat itself​

This will be much simplier now that we have the context for it all ALMOST. I mentioned a pendant earlier and said pendant was as I said born when the worlds split and is old as time, Ally doesn't get the pendant but she doesn't need it and bypasses it to reach the same result of "elevating her power to godhood" (this is from the same video from earlier when I mentioned it too if ya want to hear it). Anywho with her god powers and the portals opened the stage is set and Ally practically fully merges the universes before a sun dipped Superman literally overloads her and demerges them casually but regardless it was still going to happen if he hadn't stepped in.

Anywho here's a bunch of scans of her merging the universes with us seeing the Bizzaro Earth (4:09), Sun and Moon (1:47, very briefly) all moving and overlapping into each other with people and objects even being teleported (2:00) between each universe as they are becoming one.

Anywho while I don't believe Ally is physically 2-C her abilities absolutely extend into it considering she's performing the merge feat of two spatio temporally seperated universes with her own power and considering Superman could not only completely overloads her enough to split her two selves but also instantly demerges the two universes when they're already practically completely merged I'd say his Solar dipped self should be full on 2-C

Video of it here

Last edited:
Accidentally posted
there-are-no-accidents.gif

What is relevant is that we know that in some way the two worlds are spatio-temporally seperated and that this isn't just a matter of being on a different plane and that be it the void between them or that universes themselves are on seperate time axis from our regular universe with Clark having spent "a day" in the Bizzaro world yet 33 days having passed in our own.
  • It should be noted that variations in the flow of time, such as faster or slower rates, do not necessarily indicate the existence of separate universes or space-time continuums. This phenomenon can occur within a single universe or pocket dimension, and therefore does not serve as sufficient evidence for the existence of multiple universes or space-time continuums.
Variation of time flow does not equal seperate space-time continuums

Just want to point that out, so that needs to be crossed out of the reasoning
Aside that I agree.

Variation of time flow does not equal seperate space-time continuums

Just want to point that out, so that needs to be crossed out of the reasoning
Aside that I agree.
Yeah but its that on top of them being confirmed to be seperated by a void space that otherwise completely disconnects them from interaction without the portals so like would that not still make it as valid support, this is just me asking btw since im curious

Yeah but its that on top of them being confirmed to be seperated by a void space that otherwise completely disconnects them from interaction without the portals so like would that not still make it as valid support, this is just me asking btw since im curious
it still will not matter, variation of time flow itself is not something that is unique to separate space-times, if it was something unique to separate space-times, then it can be a valid support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back