• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC upgrade to H1B, L1A, 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy everyone😁🙏

Since it was stated all dc stories are canon, I combined them all and made them more makesense.
"Canon over continuity"
Every character that ever existed, in any continuity and canon, is now accessible

One overarching continuity of DC Comics (basically just Morrison's Hypertime idea)

Every Crisis era and Elseworld was made available for Convergence

#Spatial dimension

•The 5th dimension (Spatial) is expressed as real time space
"The Fifth Dimension ain't just the name of some crummy 'Gos Pop Group, y'know!. It's a Real Time and Space where guys like Me live in a World far Beyond your Understanding."
•Also claimed to be a higher dimensional mathematics
"most of me is standing in a room in a Higher mathematical dimension" action comic #12 2011
•In the same comic, mr mxy explains the higher dimensional axis
"there is a place beyond length and width, beyond depth and time." Action comic #15 2011

•plus: Mr mxy able to control the 10th dimension, because in the story Mr Mxy came out of the multiverse, where the 5th and 3rd dimensions exist when he wanted to combine the layers of reality into 1 dimension

#Sixth Dimension

creatures in this dimension clearly have a different structure than 3dimension
•Using Id's power, the Flash divided the Cathexis from two six-dimensional creatures into four three-dimensional ones, so that three-dimensional creatures could attack them

#More than Eleven dimension
They say that mathematically the world has more than 11 dimensions of space and time

#Countless higher Dimensions

There are countless dimensions and Rama Khusna explained that it was beyond human understanding (because he had just become a deadman).
They are in the physical 5th dimension, not limbo or the supernatural realm, because there has gravity and transcends time below it.

•Also in the next chapter, Morningstar answered Deadman's questionAlso in the next chapter, Morningstar answered Deadman's question

"is my existence predetermined?"
"in a three dimensional universe, yes. predetermination doesn't really apply once you move sideways in time"

"what is fate?...

think of it as a tapestry, rather similar to cheap linoleum, which is printed on the fabric of the time-space continuum. your job is to tread on it until it tears and then sew it up again with conscious thought"

meaning that he as a 3D creature living in time-space continuum must change his own fate according to what he wants

that means he discusses the deadman as a 3 dimensional creature and talks about his existence and understanding as a 3 dimensional being is limited

#Infinite layers of higher Dimensions
I saw before that many people agree with this [larfleeze #5]

Infinite layers of dimensions..
•"it is a matter of perception, there is no time here, and no space. so all things are layered on themselves endlessly, and perception twists around its own axis until it is blinded by fullness, crippled by infinite repetition"

•also in the realm dreaming (the dreaming endless night), dimensions have manifestations. so if it's connected. Lucifer talks about him/dimension being layered by himself in the physical world as the embodiment of those dimensions themselves

•You think he's not talking about physical space? then I will explain..
yahweh gave elaine something to recreate creation, and that creation is the physical dimension
"its the whole of creation, seen from outside in fact, this is why i brought you here I'd like you to help me decide what to do with it"

"i get too close to things i suppose that's in the nature of the job after all i've defined with my own will, every variable-- every physical law. everything happens because i make it happen"

"i give you my felicitations, elaine. and i give you this what's? your own actions will determine whether you turn into me, or into some thing else"

•Afterwards, Ellaine went to where Lucifer was and asked for help to erase the physical dimension into nothingness as a re-creation of creation

•it is lucifer's creation
"no angels in your creation, though. lucifer"

•and they started the removed that Creation in 3 Pages

•"The void opens around us"
it is not the overvoid but a void outside of creation, in fact they do not erase heaven and other realms, they only erase the physical dimension.

•in silver city , we are shown that Elaine is creating a new creation

And when he was in the void..

He remembered the past, where he participated in the Creation of the physical dimension

the conclusion is that the story explains the dimensions of space and time in the void, not the meta-physical realm and that these dimensions have infinite layers

#5TH DIMENSION ABSTRAK /META-PHYSICAL

•Mr Mxy said that the multiverse is 4 dimensions [not-spatial dimension]
•The 5th dimension is not in the map, but the 5th dimension point is in the 6th dimension (not spatial dimension)
•because the 5th dimension is imagination described as blood flowing throughout The Realms like the monitor sphere, the sphere of the gods, the limbo, the bleed and the orrery
•5th dimensional beings are able to control Hypertime
•5th dimensional beings are stated to be trans-geometry (beyond spatial geometry)
•The 5th dimension is consistently said to be beyond creation (The Heaven in sphere of the gods)

here it is confirmed that the 4th,5th,6th dimension is not a spatial dimension but a metaphysical/abstract
[ Minutes 29 to 32 ]

Twitter

so yes, abstract 5D is 1A higher for sure because it beyond the sphere of the gods and the monitor sphere

Bleed H1B because it contains infinite layers of time and space

sphere of the gods beyond the physical world/bleed. so L1A
1.https://imgur.com/X63EXDp
2.https://imgur.com/G4zwt1Z
3.https://imgur.com/SghQnZW
4.https://imgur.com/FuyWLgX
5.https://imgur.com/VnCMdUS

the possibility could be 1A or higher, I will explain that in part 2

Yesterday I saw a lot of people agreeing about infinite dimensional larfleeze, if that doesn't matter, there are endless layers of lucifer comics
that has also been debunked in the link
let me copy paste it bro
When talking with The Presence, Lucifer Morningstar makes a statement that suggests that DC's Multiverse is actuallyinfinitely layered . Like usual, people assume this is referring to the multiverse and is basically a confirmation of High 1-B cosmology. However given the context, that's just false and here's why
Lucifer literally mentions that there's not Space or Time there. He's merely talking about perception within a dimensionless location, not that the multiverse itself is infinitely layered. The multiverse being mentioned in this context also wouldn't make since not just because as stated earlier, they are outside of Time and Space, but because he views such things as meaningless, so why would he need to bring them up when not mentioned at all by The Presence

Conclusion​

This statement is literally just referring to a dimensionless world, not the multiverse itself. As such it's completely invalid and unusable for the comsology itself

that has also been debunked in the link
let me copy paste it bro
When talking with The Presence, Lucifer Morningstar makes a statement that suggests that DC's Multiverse is actuallyinfinitely layered . Like usual, people assume this is referring to the multiverse and is basically a confirmation of High 1-B cosmology. However given the context, that's just false and here's why
Lucifer literally mentions that there's not Space or Time there. He's merely talking about perception within a dimensionless location, not that the multiverse itself is infinitely layered. The multiverse being mentioned in this context also wouldn't make since not just because as stated earlier, they are outside of Time and Space, but because he views such things as meaningless, so why would he need to bring them up when not mentioned at all by The Presence

Conclusion​

This statement is literally just referring to a dimensionless world, not the multiverse itself. As such it's completely invalid and unusable for the comsology itself
That's wrong, the world was originally a physical dimension. You can read it yourself, lucifer 69

DC Comics Rules​

• Do not try to upgrade the Sphere of the Gods to Tier 1, especially to Low 1-A or 1-A, without new, canonical information. Multiple discussion threads like this one firmly rejected the idea of a Low 1-A or 1-A rank for the Sphere of the Gods, which would be inconsistent and contradictory; the cosmology split further rejected any Tier 1 rating for it due to insufficient evidence for qualitative superiority.

I hope anyone reads it first before commenting, I know some of these statements are not accepted but I have explained the reasons

DC Comics Rules​

• Do not try to upgrade the Sphere of the Gods to Tier 1, especially to Low 1-A or 1-A, without new, canonical information. Multiple discussion threads like this one firmly rejected the idea of a Low 1-A or 1-A rank for the Sphere of the Gods, which would be inconsistent and contradictory; the cosmology split further rejected any Tier 1 rating for it due to insufficient evidence for qualitative superiority.
I've explained it, I think it can be used if you read it
i dont think OP realizes we split the cosmology
you are trying to upgrade comp dc
Because all of that is canon, and the multiverse isn't just the 52 worlds

I spent my time working on this, I hope it doesn't close because I will answer every question🙏 and I want to sleep for a while

Well, I don't think anyone will be petty enough to not give you at least a chance to explain your thoughts given you aren't being an asshole about it and seem earnest enough 🗿

I mean yeah DC is definitely at least 1-B minimum, but you kinda went about it in a very fucky, absolutely not going to be accepted way on top of compositing.
I respect the attempt but bro...
There's nothing wrong, I explained according to the comic. Please refute whatever statements are made in the comic

Well first things first, the majority of the statements are null as we split the cosmology, and most of your scans stem from a different cosmology now than what our mainline DC profiles are based upon I don't inherently agree with the hard splitting btw, but it is what it is man.
So it's less "yeah these statements wrong" (some a bit fucky even then but eh) and more "even if they were right, it wouldn't matter because they don't affect the current cosmology".

There's nothing wrong, I explained according to the comic. Please refute whatever statements are made in the comic
Since it was stated all dc stories are canon, I combined them all and made them more makesense.
"Canon over continuity"
Every character that ever existed, in any continuity and canon, is now accessible

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/D...=search#Why_Divide_the_Different_Cosmologies? Read this, so you can understand why comp DC was removed.

Introduction
The above image is the "Multiversity Map" created by Grant Morrison to establish a cohesive representation of the various realms and layers of DC's complex cosmology. It brought a much-needed sense of cohesion and visualization to what was previously a very messy conglomerate of seemingly unrelated realms and cosmic beings.

Despite this valiant effort, the reality is much more complicated. DC Comics has been authored by hundreds of writers over its 80-year history, and several of the authors that have taken the helm regarding the cosmology have canonized very distinct and incompatible iterations of how these many realms and beings are described. However, the standard "composite DC" approach, fueled in part by DC Publishers asserting that all stories were canon, allowed character profiles to benefit from an amalgamation of these various cosmologies, resulting in tiers that were far-removed from their portrayals in any given storyline.

The following sections will define the main cosmologies of DC Comics, characterized primarily (but not exclusively) by their authorship. It is primarily intended to cover the most important realms and should not be taken as a completely exhaustive list of every minor realm that has ever appeared.

The division of DC's cosmology into these four categories is not exhaustive nor unbending, they are representative of "lines in the sand" based on approximations of the most prominent characterizations of the cosmology. For the purposes of tiering, these categories are the "rule of thumb," but cross-scaling into other material can occur when there is a clear evidentiary basis or narrative relevance.

Well first things first, the majority of the statements are null as we split the cosmology, and most of your scans stem from a different cosmology now than what our mainline DC profiles are based upon I don't inherently agree with the hard splitting btw, but it is what it is man.
So it's less "yeah these statements wrong" (some a bit fucky even then but eh) and more "even if they were right, it wouldn't matter because they don't affect the current cosmology".
I told you, the storyline is connected, give me a question and I'll answer

What I feel is that you just don't understand the DC storyline, void lucifer = overvoid, that's clearly very wrong,

🤦‍♂️brother you have to make a separate crt and explain why dc comics shouldn’t be split
That's part 2, I'm just following DC rules, all of this is canon.That's why I combined the DC stories into one and Scoot Snyder didn't make his own story but he was assisted by Grant Morrison and others.

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen 😹.

It will remain at Low 1-C if you read the Higher Dimensional Existence page.

•plus: Mr mxy able to control the 10th dimension, because in the story Mr Mxy came out of the multiverse, where the 5th and 3rd dimensions exist when he wanted to combine the layers of reality into 1 dimension

That's proof is no longer acceptable considering that in VS Battle Wiki DC has experienced a split cosmology with 3 authors.
#Countless higher Dimensions

There are countless dimensions and Rama Khusna explained that it was beyond human understanding (because he had just become a deadman).
They are in the physical 5th dimension, not limbo or the supernatural realm, because there has gravity and transcends time below it.
The context Rama Khusna statement an countless number of dimensions refers to parallel dimensions, not to higher dimensions geometric.
•Also in the next chapter, Morningstar answered Deadman's questionAlso in the next chapter, Morningstar answered Deadman's question

"is my existence predetermined?"
"in a three dimensional universe, yes. predetermination doesn't really apply once you move sideways in time"
Deadman simply states that the material universe is a failed creation by the creator.
#5TH DIMENSION ABSTRAK /META-PHYSICAL

•Mr Mxy said that the multiverse is 4 dimensions [not-spatial dimension]
•The 5th dimension is not in the map, but the 5th dimension point is in the 6th dimension (not spatial dimension)
•because the 5th dimension is imagination described as blood flowing throughout The Realms like the monitor sphere, the sphere of the gods, the limbo, the bleed and the orrery
•5th dimensional beings are able to control Hypertime
•5th dimensional beings are stated to be trans-geometry (beyond spatial geometry)
•The 5th dimension is consistently said to be beyond creation (The Heaven in sphere of the gods)

here it is confirmed that the 4th,5th,6th dimension is not a spatial dimension but a metaphysical/abstract
[ Minutes 29 to 32 ]
The abstract dimension will not get anything, let alone get 1-A, so it will stay at Low 1-C

Last edited:
This is the funniest thing I have ever seen 😹.

It will remain at Low 1-C if you read the Higher Dimensional Existence page.

That's proof is no longer acceptable considering that in VS Battle Wiki DC has experienced a split cosmology with 3 authors.

The context Rama Khusna statement an countless number of dimensions refers to parallel dimensions, not to higher dimensions geometric.

Deadman simply states that the material universe is a failed creation by the creator.

The abstract dimension will not get anything, let alone get 1-A, so it will stay at Low 1-C
It's actually funnier to ignore the fact that all DC comic storylines are declared canon

It's okay if you put the 5th dimension mathematically at tier L1C

DC has said that all stories are canon, so no matter who the person is, if he writes a DC universe comic, it's canon

Rama Kushna talks about higher dimensions, try arguing about removing 2 steps from yours [your dimension] to a place where time is different and there is gravity, Didn't Rama Khusna say that there were dimensions that he didn't understand [beyond his understanding]? Because it's like a mosquito in the ocean. You said it was a parallel dimension, because on Twitter he said so, right? He even had doubts. Also the comic from 2001. I think the story is quite clear, deadman asks about his existence

Are you trying to refute Morison's comic story, where imps are beyond creation and beyond geometry? That's not L1C. The stories are connected from a long time ago. This means that the 5th dimension has 2 versions

That's part 2, I'm just following DC rules, all of this is canon.That's why I combined the DC stories into one and Scoot Snyder didn't make his own story but he was assisted by Grant Morrison and others.
Bruh, it has to be Part 1.
You're doing this backward.

Bruh, it has to be Part 1.
You're doing this backward.
At first I thought that it was stated that all DC storylines were canon, so I just put the statement all canon and everything could be used, Because at first I didn't really think about it and in part 2 I was supposed to discuss the hierarchy of existence, but what happened instead was that I had to explain that all DC comics were canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back