• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy Post-flashpoint Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently finsihed the Superboy new 52 run and I saw there could be a form added.

This is Paradox Superboy. One being with the consciousness of New 52 Superboy Kon El and his future self Jon El X

Basically they became a temperal anomaly after his future self went back in time and made contact with himself with oracle herald superboy as a bridge. ( hard to explain tbh ) X

Feats

Created own pocket universe X

Outside the universe X

Reality Warper ( Power Bestowal, Cosmic, Alternate Future Awareness ) X

Ripped all versions of himself from the diffrent universes X

-Comes from superboy 32-34

So is creating a pocket Universe the same as creating a usual one?

Anyway theres a few different things here so i'll highlight this

Here is what I wrote for the "High 3-A" category after talking with DarkLK:

"Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP."

Hence, we generally tend to go by the size of the pocket universe, unless there are other indications of being of higher-dimensional stature, or we are clearly shown that they create the entire continuum from scratch.

It was a mini universe outside the current one. So probably under hax. Along with some dimmensional and cosmic awareness.

The size of a few city blocks at most, iirc. They were in a huge building.

But he only had that power for a few issues. He lost it pretty fast.

Jucaslucas said:

True, where do you think his herald form is at when hes working for oracle

Zensum said:
Jucaslucas said:
True, where do you think his herald form is at when hes working for oracle
Well, should be stronger than H'el, at least. I don't remember much about what he has done, though.

Oh yeah he did at base.

Some of this stuff is kinda vague most of this can be classfied as hax but due the comsic abilties his tier would probably be best at unknown

So from what i've seen here, this is now just more of adding more hax abilities on his page rather than physically upgrading him?

Wait a minute. Is this an alternative timeline version of Superboy?

If so, I do not think that we should have a profile for the character, as it opens the door for creating unnecessary profiles for lots of other obscure alternative versions of characters.

Its the same superboy but he fused with a superboy from an alternate timeline after he met himself. Thus paradox

Okay. But nevertheless, creating a few city blocks is not very impressive. Defeating the heroes of his world might also be Plot Induced Stupidity, as Marvel and DC are basically built upon it.

Hmm, could be pis. Do you think this would also be under hax. He was able to give someone a green lantern ring because an incartion of them had one in a diffrently reality. He was also able to instantly kill people because they were dead in another universe.

It all sounds too hard to gauge properly to me. In addition, if I have understood properly, it was just temporary, so it is not so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back