• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, the only reason why it was closed months later after the discussions is because Darth was banned, and he had pretty much the only arguments. We left off the discussions and approval for staff input, and (besides maybe Hop) no staff even agreed, aside from downgrading Genos' previous key.

Last edited:
Watchdog man will protect me
WDM only operates in Q-City.

This is exactly why you have no protection, no bitches, etc.

Sure. Like I said, just don't involve me unless you want the parameters of the calc changed, and (with no offence to Darth on this particular front) don't argue about contradicting the laws of physics by offering head canon that violates the laws of physics way more.

Here's the new ends with fragmentation, violent fragmentation and pulverization if you didn't see them.

WDM only operates in Q-City.

This is exactly why you have no protection, no bitches, etc.

Sure. Like I said, just don't involve me unless you want the parameters of the calc changed, and (with no offence to Darth on this particular front) don't argue about contradicting the laws of physics by offering head canon that violates the laws of physics way more.

Here's the new ends with fragmentation, violent fragmentation and pulverization if you didn't see them.
I know everything

we should still have an at least 5-C cosmic Garou key
When he copies consecutive normal punches, he would have copied the AP of the consecutive punches that saitama used against his monster form which were only 5-C

Of course, after copying gamma ray burst he is able to become high 4-C regardless but still, it doesn’t change that Garou was 5-C when he first attacked saitama

statement of tatsumaki possibly not being able to take down boros' ship
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwMzE2NTkxMzQ5ODYlMkY5MTcyNTY1Mjk4OTg1MDQyMDIlMkZwXzI4LnBuZw.png

along with this throwaway line
boros throne room dura scaling to tatsumaki, another boros W

Also Boros was told 20 years before coming to earth that there was one person on earth strong enough to give him a good fight (probably blast)
tatsumaki was on earth 20 years before
boros >>>>>> 6 year old tatsumaki
another boros W

Y’know, I suppose I don’t hate the matchup itself.

I hate when it’s brought up every other day by the same people, who say the same shit about it every time.
The most infuriating part is that if One or Murata had ever said “yeah it would be a close fight” then we would never have to argue about it again.
A single statement has too much power…

The most infuriating part is that if One or Murata had ever said “yeah it would be a close fight” then we would never have to argue about it again.
Nah they'd ignore it just like the mountain level Genos statement lmao.

I would love that, but I’m not getting my hopes up for either of them to start doing interviews again.

Pretty sure ByAsura has explained why that doesn’t work.

And “destroying a mounting” isn’t Mountain level by default, I’m pretty sure I’ve told you that before.
Seeing as it was a statement from the author, it's much more likely that's what they meant. Also, it's still small city level, so an upgrade regardless.

The reason I feel like Boros just wins though is the narrative argument of course
Boros wanders the universe and has probably killed trillions of people looking for a good fight, and wins every battle effortlessly without going all out or even using meteoric burst at all
The chances that saitama AND Tatsumaki both just happen to be able to beat Boros and are coincidentally on the same planet are just so slim that it’s insane.
  • Boros is literally a Villain that nobody knows, he’s basically just saitama but evil
  • Geryuganshoop being stronger than Tatsumaki is still a possibility anyways
Tatsumaki to me just seems like one of the many “strongest warriors” that Boros would have wiped the floor with on his travels through the universe.

that would make the “he took damage” panel canon
Although I feel like 5-B Boros is better, because planet buster is a cleaner start for the first boss fight villain in the series

Back