• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that bitch tatsumaki is the reason why the OPM subreddit has become a cesspool. Literally 99% of the posts there are shitty colorings of the same goddamn tatsumaki panel, and then all the horny virgins giving thousands of upvotes. ******* sick and tired of how horny that subreddit is. Not to mention all the god awful powerscalers and corny ass King jokes
man calm the **** down. she's not real.

man calm the **** down. she's not real.
Well yeah. I'm mainly irritated with how unfathomably horny OPM redditors are and their absolutely corny NPC jokes and inability to comprehend simple concepts when powerscaling. I've been a member of that subreddit since 2017 and I'm just sad because of how much of a shithole it is now

Well yeah. I'm mainly irritated with how unfathomably horny OPM redditors are and their absolutely corny NPC jokes and inability to comprehend simple concepts when powerscaling. I've been a member of that subreddit since 2017 and I'm just sad because of how much of a shithole it is now
You could just… leave the subreddit.

You could just… leave the subreddit.
I know. But I did really enjoy being part of a OPM community where you could share your interest in such a cool series. There were some seriously funny and interesting posts back then, not just dogshit colorings of some girl. I can't seem to find a good replacement

Bro, there are so many amazing characters in OPM and you picked the most shallow 1 dimensional annoying ass shitty personality bitch as your favourite character. So yes, I'm irritated by it. Lmao I'm not allowed to have opinions now?
No, you are not allowed to be pissed by my DECISIONS.
As i said, take a therapy.

No no. There's no problem with that. I'm just saying that your powerscaling is biased and that's super lame and nobody is going to want to debate with you if you literally admit that you're trying to make a character seem as strong as possible because she's your fAvoUrite.
when did i ever assume this? I never scaled tatsumaki above anyone, all i have said before was HOW MUCH I WANT HER TO BE STRONGER.
I never actually said that tatsumaki is stronger than garou, God, Saitama, Blast or any GodTier.
You are being pissed by my personal favoritism. I could give you reasons why i like tatsumaki, but i dont really have to, not your business.
you seem to be really obssessed with it

It is possible, though difficult.

Show them an HD picture of Boros. They'll get so incredibly lustful that you won't even need to attack.

Show them an HD picture of Boros. They'll get so incredibly lustful that you won't even need to attack.
you just have to tell them that boros is a surface buster only and thus using all of his energy, they will instantly start crying and become really vulnerable

Unlike tatsumaki fans, that are very easy to defeat.

Show them an HD picture of Her, and they’ll develop Ischemic priapism. Instantly destroying their Penis and weakening them massively.

Us Blast fans are in a gray area so we are good. Murata could either make or break the character the next time he makes an appearance.

I don’t want another showing if he still has to worry about destroying the planet. I want him going all out. Veins popping, like the esper he obviously is.

To defeat a King fan: Tell them that King jokes are overused unfunny NPC ass humour that hardly passes for a "joke". They'll lose their ******* shit

Bro, there are so many amazing characters in OPM and you picked the most shallow 1 dimensional annoying ass shitty personality bitch as your favourite character. So yes, I'm irritated by it. Lmao I'm not allowed to have opinions now?
that bitch tatsumaki is the reason why the OPM subreddit has become a cesspool. Literally 99% of the posts there are shitty colorings of the same goddamn tatsumaki panel, and then all the horny virgins giving thousands of upvotes. ******* sick and tired of how horny that subreddit is. Not to mention all the god awful powerscalers and corny ass King jokes
Bro really has a hate boner for a fictional character.💀

I notice an ability is missing from Psykos profile. Idk what ability it is but when she found orochi she could sense he was estranged from humanity and hunkered to rampage.

Bloodlust sensing maybe?

Alright maybe i dont understand why we using the equation E=4*U(ER/TR)^2 with the serious punch from Garou and Saitama.Blast with his teammate manage to compressed the punch which made it redirect and scattered into beam E=4*U(ER/TR)^2 which is made to use for the multi-directiontal sphere explosion so instead of using this i would like to recalculate it
I think that we have to calculate the range of destruction of the explosion instead of using E=4*U(ER/TR)^2 by using the area of the explosion and using the area of section of the target then calculate the intensity for every m^2 and mutiply it with the area of the explosion.

Last edited:
That’s not what happened. Blast and his teammates simply couldn’t contain the explosion any longer, so what resulted was the full brunt of the explosion

The only thing they accomplished was moving where the explosion went off

That’s not what happened. Blast and his teammates simply couldn’t contain the explosion any longer, so what resulted was the full brunt of the explosion

Could that make the distance shorter than calculated? Because all explosions are sent in the same direction. The circular dispersion distance should therefore be shorter than the distance departing from the same direction.

I never said that Blast with his teammates could stop the explosion but at least they are capable of compressing it into another direction with the entire explosive power into one direction so it cant be a multi-directional explosion.The distance travelled cant be used as the radius in the equation E=4*U(ER/TR)^2

Could that make the distance shorter than calculated? Because all explosions are sent in the same direction. The circular dispersion distance should therefore be shorter than the distance departing from the same direction.
this is basically a formula based on the inverse square law but actually it doesn't calculate in the way that the further away the object is, the harder it is then apply its interval application in the method i dropped time to prove that equation this equation only applies radius explosion (distance to source) with 1 multidirectional explosion If it is dispersed like Saitama and Garou's shock then source distance will not be use in the method

With Telekinesis being non physical waves and Garou adapting to it he should honestly have reactive evolution. He'd resists reishi crush and adapt 🗿

I never said that Blast with his teammates could stop the explosion but at least they are capable of compressing it into another direction with the entire explosive power into one direction so it cant be a multi-directional explosion.The distance travelled cant be used as the radius in the equation E=4*U(ER/TR)^2
We see the result of the resulting explosion. It was just moved somewhere else to avoid causing harm

The “distance traveled” is not what we use, we use the massive hole in the stars that resulted from a bunch of stars being destroyed by the explosion

We see the result of the resulting explosion. It was just moved somewhere else to avoid causing harm

The “distance traveled” is not what we use, we use the massive hole in the stars that resulted from a bunch of stars being destroyed by the explosion
I see in Saitama's profile that math uses distance with point source

Back