• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
, you cant even see the color of her eyeballs
What do you mean, he drew not only her eye but her iris as well. She's looking at the energy spikes or Silverfang in that panel.
and the last one just proofs that she didnt even give a shit
The point wasn't that she cared, but that she herself wasn't sure she brought down the ship as easily as the other's thought she did.

What do you mean, he drew not only her eye but her iris as well. She's looking at the energy spikes or Silverfang in that panel.
it’s a detail that she usually uses to give the chracter an emotionless expression.
she’s just there
The point wasn't that she cared, but that she herself wasn't sure she brought down the ship as easily as the other's thought she did.
even thought she could, that’s my point. I dont really think that tatsumaki considered the ship a problem atall, we are having her putting much more efforts playing with saitama than when she was firing the ship

Being real, the only statement saying she's getting serious is from Blizzard.

Blizzard is not just bad, but actively terrible at making judgement calls and reading power levels.
ikr, but her expressions fighting saitama just implies that she’s using much more psychic power now.

most likely unleashed her power.

she only stopped holding back once when she twisted that bitch with big ****
Yeah
up until that moment she was holding back, but when she did the city twist there were veins coming out of her head and psykos said something like “so she still had more power in her, what a monster”

Yeah
up until that moment she was holding back, but when she did the city twist there were veins coming out of her head and psykos said something like “so she still had more power in her, what a monster”
anyway, tatsumaki was barely conscious there.
we never saw her really “full power”

Let it go.

her full power is absolute trash to any god tier.

I have no idea why you want this bitch to be so unbelievably strong.
your words, we never really saw psykorochi’s full potential aswell, all we see was her lifting continents with basic attacks

and maybe because she is my favorite character and i want her to be as relevant as possible? i dont want tatsumaki as support character

i dont know why everyone forgets the idea that tatsumaki is naturally strong, and probably never trained
fighting saitama and psykorochi would inspire her to start training

it’s okay we just have to speed blitz Damage and Asura
You weren't on my kill list. In fact, I advocated for Coom boy's ban to only be 2 weeks rather than a month.

Now you've gone too close to the event horizon, and there's no escaping the inevitable ban that I'll just make up some bullshit for.

As for Damage, you're not Timmy, so it should be mostly fine.

and maybe because she is my favorite character and i want her to be as relevant as possible? i dont want tatsumaki as support character
lmao this made me spit out my drink. do you not see the bias in that? you're supposed to be as objective as possible without any favouritism if you want your powerscaling to be as accurate as possible. so what if tatsumaki wasn't your favourite character? the writing of the manga would be the same but you would not try to wank her to high heaven right? do you not see the problem in that? wanking this annoying asf whiny character for some reason boggles my mind. personally i hope god disintegrates that entitled bitch

I have no idea why you want this bitch to be so unbelievably strong.
bro got that r/OPM mentality. Basically, you forget about all the other character traits and instead focus on how hot a character is. Since tatsumaki is probably the hottest to him, she is his favourite. Dude, I swear tatsumaki has to be up there with sakura as the most annoying characters in fiction

What if Saitama is always winning because a future version of himself is constantly reversing causality and fixing things. The reason God wants him is because Inna distant future they've already battled and God is trying to prevent it by going back to an earlier point in time.

What if Saitama is always winning because a future version of himself is constantly reversing causality and fixing things. The reason God wants him is because Inna distant future they've already battled and God is trying to prevent it by going back to an earlier point in time.
Geryuganshoop is the one who’s gonna kill god no cap

lmao this made me spit out my drink. do you not see the bias in that? you're supposed to be as objective as possible without any favouritism if you want your powerscaling to be as accurate as possible. so what if tatsumaki wasn't your favourite character? the writing of the manga would be the same but you would not try to wank her to high heaven right? do you not see the problem in that? wanking this annoying asf whiny character for some reason boggles my mind. personally i hope god disintegrates that entitled bitch
do you really feel annoyed just because i like her? You need therapy.
And yes, if she wasn’t my favorite character i wouldnt give a shit to her, whats the problems with it? Take care of your own life

Last edited:
also, when did i ever upscale tatsumaki just bc she’s my fav?
did you ever see me saying that she would beat Garou? Or do you feel when i say that she’s stronger than the b word? which is true?

bro got that r/OPM mentality. Basically, you forget about all the other character traits and instead focus on how hot a character is. Since tatsumaki is probably the hottest to him, she is his favourite. Dude, I swear tatsumaki has to be up there with sakura as the most annoying characters in fiction

?????? im gay bro, you definetely stupid afc, this doenst make any sense, stop making assumptions about people and as i said, take care of your own life.
im done with you
if tatsumaki was a male character i doubt if i would ever need to explain why i like him, lol
anyway, it’s not of your business, put yourself in your place, since when we judge people here based on their fav character? Also, since when having a fav character is problematic?

Last edited:
defeating tatsumaki fans is very simple.

you just tell them that she isn't real. while they're distracted by this revelation, you strike them in the knee, causing their gelatinous bodies to collapse in on itself.
that bitch tatsumaki is the reason why the OPM subreddit has become a cesspool. Literally 99% of the posts there are shitty colorings of the same goddamn tatsumaki panel, and then all the horny virgins giving thousands of upvotes. ******* sick and tired of how horny that subreddit is. Not to mention all the god awful powerscalers and corny ass King jokes

do you really feel annoyed just because i like her? You need therapy.
And yes, if she wasn’t my favorite character i wouldnt give a shit to her, whats the problems with it? Take care of your own life
No no. There's no problem with that. I'm just saying that your powerscaling is biased and that's super lame and nobody is going to want to debate with you if you literally admit that you're trying to make a character seem as strong as possible because she's your fAvoUrite.

Also, since when having a fav character is problematic?
Bro, there are so many amazing characters in OPM and you picked the most shallow 1 dimensional annoying ass shitty personality bitch as your favourite character. So yes, I'm irritated by it. Lmao I'm not allowed to have opinions now?

Back