• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The explosion itself starts far away but it’s radius goes outward, hence the radius being the distance we can see Cassiopeia from
Okay, the radius of the explosion (point source distance) is pointing outwards using the inverse square law, right? But according to the inverse square law the dispersion of the source is what causes the intensity /m^2 to weaken, one can calculate the energy of the point source by multiplying the magnitude /m^2 by the area surface area to form a power source E=4 ×U(ER/TR)^2 is a reduced equation to do that but with spheres I don't think applies to this case.

Okay, the radius of the explosion (point source distance) is pointing outwards using the inverse square law, right? But according to the inverse square law the dispersion of the source is what causes the intensity /m^2 to weaken, one can calculate the energy of the point source by multiplying the magnitude /m^2 by the area surface area to form a power source E=4 ×U(ER/TR)^2 is a reduced equation to do that but with spheres I don't think applies to this case
It all just depends on the distance the blast expands to. The blast itself is rather uniform too as shown by the hole in the star cluster being a perfect circle. Also again it was not dispersed, it was just moved to space to avoid collateral damage. The blast itself was not affected

It all just depends on the distance the blast expands to. The blast itself is rather uniform too as shown by the hole in the star cluster being a perfect circle. Also again it was not dispersed, it was just moved to space to avoid collateral damage. The blast itself was not affected
E=4×U*(ER/TR)^2 is intensity/m^2 x area of sphere
the inverse square law is based on a uniform radiation source in 3-dimensional space with how many times increase in R^2 the area will be as many times as the area increases due to the dispersion of the source then the intensity/ m^2 will be scattered with each m^2 having lower intensity will make it harder to destroy target but increasing range we use intensity/m^2 * surface area to get power source right? so, the use of 4×U(ER/TR)^2 only applies to multi-directional explosion and for the explosion of a severe punch we have to use the pit area times the intensity/m^2.

i have a super random question (more of a shower thought, really). Were garou and saitama approaching Galaxy level during their fight on Io? When we look at the chart which showcased their exponential growth, they both exponentially surpassed the level that they were at when they generated the explosion that annihilated millions of stars

E=4×U*(ER/TR)^2 is intensity/m^2 x area of sphere
the inverse square law is based on a uniform radiation source in 3-dimensional space with how many times increase in R^2 the area will be as many times as the area increases due to the dispersion of the source then the intensity/ m^2 will be scattered with each m^2 having lower intensity will make it harder to destroy target but increasing range we use intensity/m^2 * surface area to get power source right? so, the use of 4×U(ER/TR)^2 only applies to multi-directional explosion and for the explosion of a severe punch we have to use the pit area times the intensity/m^2.
You’re not making any sense tbh, unless I’m missing something. This explosion is a multidirectional explosion, so it would apply. You kinda answered your own question

You’re not making any sense tbh, unless I’m missing something. This explosion is a multidirectional explosion, so it would apply. You kinda answered your own question
It was originally a multi-directional explosion, but Blast and his teammates created all explosions in one direction with full power. This creates a massive blast of energy /m^2 at a time that is pressed in one direction then expands and without the effects of Blast and his extended blast teammates it's impossible to tell sure that it can last up to 4000 light-years and has such a high destructive density at that distance that it can't be matched by an explosion like forcing it to expand all its energy in one direction.

A source of some kind if extended uniformly in all directions it will have some energy in all directions (I would assume it extends towards A and all the rest) but if the whole source is extended only towards 1 direction A the energy level in that direction will be higher than that of omnidirectional because the multidirectional has to be evenly dispersed in all directions that's why I said that Saitama and Garou can't make a multi-directional explosion for sale. such a glass, so its radius cannot be applied to an omnidirectional explosion

It was originally a multi-directional explosion, but Blast and his teammates created all explosions in one direction with full power. This creates a massive blast of energy /m^2 at a time that is pressed in one direction then expands and without the effects of Blast and his extended blast teammates it's impossible to tell sure that it can last up to 4000 light-years and has such a high destructive density at that distance that it can't be matched by an explosion like forcing it to expand all its energy in one direction.
Again, they just moved Saitama and Garou to outer space. The explosion itself is unchanged, and is thus omnidirectional. As such, the calculation will continue to be used

it has been changed direction extension E=4*U(ER/TR)^2 is spherical
It is still a spherical explosion. Again, even the destruction of the stars around them is portrayed as a perfect circle.

Please stop just repeating the same thing over and over despite me repeatedly addressing it

It is still a spherical explosion. Again, even the destruction of the stars around them is portrayed as a perfect circle.

Please stop just repeating the same thing over and over despite me repeatedly addressing it
why is it still spherical when it has been changed to scatter direction? I think it's a pyramid instead of a sphere

The explosion has changed its dispersion direction it's no longer a sphere its like a pyramid so its circle is simply the plane of the pyramid so you can't use the height of this pyramid as sphere radius

The explosion has changed its dispersion direction it's no longer a sphere its like a pyramid so its circle is simply the plane of the pyramid so you can't use the height of this pyramid as sphere radius
That's just what it looked like because it was being moved away. It was still spherical, just in motion

That's just what it looked like because it was being moved away. It was still spherical, just in motion
I don't get what you mean, do you mean the sphere is moved? the explosion does not move the center, it has been confirmed to change direction of dispersion which makes it look like a pyramid but since the change causes all the energy to focus on one side it goes further and the energy /m^2 is also higher due to the smaller area

Blast and his allies moved the explosion far away so as to not impact Earth. It remains spherical as it's moving, as Blast even says he's just changing the vector of the explosion, but it looks stretched out because it's in motion

Blast and his allies moved the explosion far away so as to not impact Earth. It remains spherical as it's moving, as Blast even says he's just changing the vector of the explosion, but it looks stretched out because it's in motion
okay it doesn't have a sphere when in motion it's like a beam because Blast and his teammates only change its direction of movement, not send it away

okay it doesn't have a sphere when in motion it's like a beam because Blast and his teammates only change its direction of movement, not send it away
Sending it away is exactly what's meant by changing the direction of its movement. Its direction was changed so that it'd go far away from Earth.

When something is in super high speed motion, it can appear as if it's stretched out, hence why the sphere looked like a "beam"

Sending it away is exactly what's meant by changing the direction of its movement. Its direction was changed so that it'd go far away from Earth.

When something is in super high speed motion, it can appear as if it's stretched out, hence why the sphere looked like a "beam"
If it just moves the orb away then its radius should be the empty radius and not the travel distance although I disagree with Blast and his teammates who sent it. this explosion simply scatters in that direction instead of moving as a sphere creating an effect like stretching

okay we should stop the matter of how it moves for a while but if it simply moves away it seems that E=4*U(ER/TR)^2 doesn't work for a radius of the distance from the star and the hole because a spherical explosion of such radius would destroy the entire earth and stars in other directions instead of just creating a hole like that.

I will take a break from replying due to work

Last edited:
The vector shit was before his team arrived. I think he didn’t use the ability and just went with teleporting the explosion away when his teammates told him to leave it to them.

0.71c is pretty good compared to the statue that she was
tbh, it’s excelent.
Now Tatsumaki and Psykrochi swipes 90% of naruto verse yay

0.71c for Tatsumaki, high end of Gery speed in the wiki is 0.75c; ONE stating ???% Mob vs Tatsumaki match would be an equalized match... it seems Murata's and ONE's statements are getting true one after the other. So what's next? Orochi being comparable to Golden Sperm becoming true?

0.71c for Tatsumaki, high end of Gery speed in the wiki is 0.75c; ONE stating ???% Mob vs Tatsumaki match would be an equalized match... it seems Murata's and ONE's statements are getting true one after the other. So what's next? Orochi being comparable to Golden Sperm becoming true?
How long till Garou vs Boros being a good fight gets accepted
it’ll be amazing

I still wanna know how most of the fanbase is gonna react if WoG confirms SP^2 didn't destroy anything and that was just a shot of the dark side of the moon lmao

Everytime I think about it I get Attack On Titan seeing the final chapter vibes lmao

I hope a guidebook comes to either confirm Saitama and Garou didn't destroy anything or that they destroyed everything until the end of the universe

So either they get downgraded to low-end tier 4 o upgraded to high-end 3-B

Back