• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I still wanna know how most of the fanbase is gonna react if WoG confirms SP^2 didn't destroy anything and that was just a shot of the dark side of the moon lmao

Everytime I think about it I get Attack On Titan seeing the final chapter vibes lmao
And in the same guidebook, imagine it implies that Garou's GRB was just a fancy energy attack and not meant to be the force of a real one at all.

I'll be there no matter what...

That statement is giga useless once you apply some context to it
Ssssssh
And in the same guidebook, imagine it implies that Garou's GRB was just a fancy energy attack and not meant to be the force of a real one at all.

Nah, that's almost impossible. At best guidebooks would have statements which could be used to wank scale higher the character like planet buscar Boros

I would love that simply because of the chaos it would invoke.
Same

Means what? Saitama and Garou would cap at like 4-C via the Serious Sneeze?

And Blast caps at 5-A since while the Gamma Ray Burst would no longer be reliable in the sense that it's this solar system busting attack...the black hole aspect still makes it large planet level no?

yes sir

Just thought of something insane
There was a statement of saitama having defeated threats on the scale of the monster association, which means saitama had possibly fought something as strong as orochi in the past before the series started
and Boros was the strongest opponent Saitama had ever fought

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Means what? Saitama and Garou would cap at like 4-C via the Serious Sneeze?

And Blast caps at 5-A since while the Gamma Ray Burst would no longer be reliable in the sense that it's this solar system busting attack...the black hole aspect still makes it large planet level no?
Yep, 4-C Saitama and 5-A Blast, that would be beautiful.

lol would be funny. Tho doesn’t matter since saitama will eventually get better feats, alongside Blast and his avengers when God inevitably makes his move. Pretty much any god tier that is still going to have importance in the story will likely scale to a higher feat later down the line.

And I’d imagine Garou will somehow attain god hood on his own. The character is waaaay to loved to not be relevant again. And he is trying to attain that level of power again.

0.71c for Tatsumaki, high end of Gery speed in the wiki is 0.75c; ONE stating ???% Mob vs Tatsumaki match would be an equalized match... it seems Murata's and ONE's statements are getting true one after the other. So what's next? Orochi being comparable to Golden Sperm becoming true?
not equalized if tatsumaki is 0.71c and mob mhs lol

We already had a CRT where the downgrade was rejected, but go ahead I guess.

I really don't give a single shit at this point, and I'll just add in frag/v frag and pulverization ends to the calc.

Edit: New ends. Don't involve me in the bullshit to follow unless you need the calc changed for some reason.

Last edited:
No, the only reason why it was closed months later after the discussions is because Darth was banned, and he had pretty much the only arguments. We left off the discussions and approval for staff input, and (besides maybe Hop) no staff even agreed, aside from downgrading Genos' previous key.

Last edited:
Back