• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The concept of instant annhiliation compared to gradual destruction is what I'm getting at. They claim that orochi's durability didn't hold against the forces involved so I wanted to give a good idea by what I proposed happened; insert ant analogy; compared to, ya know, immediately popping like a zit... like what happened when orochi got punched.
And the claim would be right. Again ever tried to plunge a knife through a grape. The durability of the grape doesn’t hold against the knife. But it still remains on the tip of the knife.

What happened when Orochi got punched was akin to a needle being plunged through a cake. That’s because it’s an extremely small object impacting with an extremely large object vs now an extremely large object impacting with an extremely small object.

Whatever. If you’re going to make a CRT for this then you do you. I’ll just address the full argument properly there with rebuttals so the topic doesn’t need to continue being debated here.

The event wasn't multiple minutes. It was over quickly and Orochi died.
Well, Orochi survived is the thing. Since the heart element potentially operates on a cellular level, that's not really surprising though.

What is surprising is that he was still partially intact by the time he hit the resurrection chamber, despite being spun around for what, 12-15 kilometers at a minimum (considering the base was completely buried past the hilt before then), that's a long time. There was plenty of him was still glooping about in the resurrection chamber before God reformed him into Sage.

And arguably Orochi being harmed by so many characters who are much weaker than Tatsumaki would be counter-evidence to this too.
This was Tatsumaki's last visually impressive feat, next thing she did was run from Homeless Emperor and get knocked unconscious by pre-vomit Fuhrer- I think it's plausible she was already nerfed considerably by the time she performed the feat- to the point where she would be closer in power to the strongest high dragons than somebody like OG Orochi or Sage Centipede

What is surprising is that he was still partially intact by the time he hit the resurrection chamber, despite being spun around for what, 12-15 kilometers at a minimum (considering the base was completely buried past the hilt before then), that's a long time.
Being torn to pieces isn't a durability feat though.

Yeah, no point in continuing this conversation when this isn't even a CRT.

No, what you are saying is that if a car hits a person and two seconds later they die from the force, they scale to the initial kinetic energy of the hit.

There's no multiple instances of damage here. It's one action that killed Orochi.
Uh isn't orochi also being drilled here? And that its only after an unknown amount of distance and time spent of him being "grinded down" do we see the panels... which happened after the initial impact... which means compared to said panels he should have been less damaged earlier...

Youre talking about this as if the damage is instant and not gradual.

And the claim would be right. Again ever tried to plunge a knife through a grape. The durability of the grape doesn’t hold against the knife. But it still remains on the tip of the knife.

What happened when Orochi got punched was akin to a needle being plunged through a cake. That’s because it’s an extremely small object impacting with an extremely large object vs now an extremely large object impacting with an extremely small object..
Replace the knife with an industrial drill.
Just because you don't understand why it's not valid doesn't make useable. You don't scale to feats that kill you
Less not understand and more there being no explanation as to why its valid ._.
Just make the CRT so I can disagree with it already 😭

Because I don’t think we’re going anywhere with the positions arguing here for ad infinitum
Owh oke sorry for the unwarranted posts but I really dont want to waste it lmao

Last edited:
You have to provide some good evidence that Psykos knew Tatsumaki was entire dimensions apart from her.
What? Some of the profiles already accept the first half of what I said. After the Gyro Gyro puppet was destroyed, Psykos thought Homeless and Black S could beat Tats based on the power she used to destroy the puppet not her real full power that Psykos had no knowledge of. I'm very confused by your response.

Why are we scaling Psycos to Tatsumaki at all? Because she broke free from the shackles of a frivolous Tatsumaki and a swollen vein? She is fodder for Tatsumaki and this scaling is pure sur.

Why are we scaling Psycos to Tatsumaki at all? Because she broke free from the shackles of a frivolous Tatsumaki and a swollen vein? She is fodder for Tatsumaki and this scaling is pure sur.
She’s not scaling to Tatsumaki, she’s scaling to Boros’ ship through a suppressed Tatsumaki.

Same tier =/= being comparable

Scale every part of the ship to the point where it can withstand the momentum of Saitama's jump on its entire hull is just stupid. I saw you scale the ******* gate in Boros Hall to the durability of the whole king and it's a cringe.
Several ship strength calculations had already been made, however, they were weaker than Saitama's jump and were not considered.

There is no reason to believe that that volley from Tatsumaki is on par with Lunar Leap. The Steel Knight then dismantled the ship for parts. Will you scale it?

Moreover, I see no reason to scale Psykos to a ship. This is an absolute outlier and it is based on sentences. God forbid she won Platinum.

I see no reason to scale Psykos to a ship
Make a CRT.
it is based on sentences
What?

This is an absolute outlier
Psykos quite literally has no other feats other than scaling massively above everyone else.
God forbid she won Platinum
Ignoring speed, what's wrong with that? You're acting like he at least has some narrative significance that would make it hard to believe that he's weaker than Psykos when it's actually the other way around as she was the creator and leader of the Monster Association.

She was a leader not because of her power, but because of her intelligence, cunning and successful experiments.

This is her only feat, so what? There is no reason to scale it up to the durability of the entire ship.

Because High 6-A is a Dragon+ and she didn't show anything other than to grab Tatsumaki, who wasn't expecting any resistance, uselessly attack and run away?
You're putting her above ENO and Sage, which doesn't make sense at all.

He didn't survive anything that's just the remains of his dead body 😶
The dead body that is... growing and crawling towards the altar. He's definitely alive and if God hadn't intervened Orochi was going to reform a proper body anyhow, Tatsumaki left large chunks of him intact and you can't do that with Orochi, especially when those chunks are next to an energy source as large as the mantle itself

Scaling base Psykos to Tatsumaki's feats doesn't make any sense. It was clearly shown that Tatsumaki didn't really give it her all in this fight, and she later proved to be more powerful than the much stronger fused form of Psykos. And scaling Psykos above other monsters due to her being the leader doesn't make sense either, since there's a reason Orochi was the formal king.

Scaling base Psykos to Tatsumaki's feats doesn't make any sense. It was clearly shown that Tatsumaki didn't really give it her all in this fight, and she later proved to be more powerful than the much stronger fused form of Psykos. And scaling Psykos above other monsters due to her being the leader doesn't make sense either, since there's a reason Orochi was the formal king.
1. It's not base Psykos, but an amped one

2. The point of the scaling is that Tatsumaki showed more effort in this fight than she did against Boros' ship. Psykos doesn't even scale to Tatsumaki's full power so I don't know where ya'll are getting that from.

3. That last point isn't even being used as part of her justification.

Granted, I don't like the this scaling, but I don't have any valid reason to say no to it.

1. It's not base Psykos, but an amped one
Yes, by that I mean that she is not fused with Orochi.

2. The point of the scaling is that Tatsumaki showed more effort in this fight than she did against Boros' ship. Psykos doesn't even scale to Tatsumaki's full power so I don't know where ya'll are getting that from.
I don't see any way to gauge the extent to which Tatsumaki is holding back in both of these cases. In the fight with Psykos, she permanently maintains a carefree expression, and I do not understand how you can assess the level of her seriousness here. Was the rationale referring to her scary face on one of the pages? On the next one, she chills [1, 2] and eventually defeats Psykos without any tension. Whether she uses more power here or not is pure speculation, not a valid argument.

3. That last point isn't even being used as part of her justification.
This issue was raised on the previous page of this thread, anyway.

I don't see any issue with the scaling considering that even Gyoro Gyoro without using its full power is stronger than Elder Centipede lol

Back