• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boros’ regen is energy based. The more he regens the more energy he wastes. Garou however doesn’t seem to waste any energy at all when he regens.

Is it possible for Saitama to be a haxless 3D human being that need to sleep, eat and take a shit while have an Outerversal raw power

Far deeper than 75 km =/= centre of the Earth, which is objectively wrong. I don't disagree that it's more than 75 km.
I don’t recall saying it reached the center though? Good to know we both agree he was drilled over 75km.
Orochi's surface area divided by the surface area/cross-sectional surface area. Then divide the total energy by that difference.
So orochi surface area/drill surface area=b
X(energy)/b right?
While he indeed got turned to goo, this was only after being drilled down 75,000 meters.
I don’t think any of you actually know how big 75km is. Mount Everest is 7km tall, this drill hole is over 10x larger than that mountain.
The fact that he was presented at the tip of the drill even after being hit by the initial impact (if he didn’t tank this attack he would have been splattered upon impact and we wouldn’t have gotten this scene where even his eyes were still at the tip of the blade) is more than enough to say he endured this attack for quite a while.
In the final scan, while being blown apart, we see a vast amount of his body present at the tip of the drill, meaning he wasn’t pierced by the initial slam and should scale to that, also meaning he endured this drill for quite some time before being killed. Again, 75km pretty big.

Imagine drilling an ant using the most powerful drill and for the initial hit the ant stays intact, stays intact throughout its traveltime in the air towards the ground while being drilled though having pieces torn off for the entirety of its remaining lifetime, and is relatively intact after an unknown amont of time being drilled into the earth, only being completely destroyed at the end and dying.

For those moments where it stayed intact and didnt renenact that scene where saitama punched orochi, is the ant dying here really the deciding factor?

Isn't not dying or dying a matter of endurance?
Does no one read this? :(

Last edited:
iirc the fight between boros and saitama lasted 7~10 minutes, and this was ONLY BOROS ATTACKING without saitama even trying to attack boros, just dodging his attacks
garou can fight for days, like even fainted he can still fight LOL

boros wouldnt land a hit, garou would just let boros hit him, would get impressed and use this to evolve and then will start one-shotting boros until his regen~stamina is over

Using surface area gives large mountain level for orochi.
Adjusting blog.
I need someone to evaluate it as well.

Last edited:
Saitama's 5-C punch left ENO alive and it was able to regenerate. By your logic, ENO has 5-C
I think Evil Natural Ocean survived because he was so massive- his 'body' was larger than the serious punch that hit him.
I'm honestly impressed that the serious punch 'killed' him at all because it didn't entirely vaporize every cubic inch of him.

Orochi is an ant in comparison to the spear, pretty much every cubic centimeter of his body was in contact with the spear for an extended period of time and that wasn't enough to kill him

Can’t this also just fall under Orochi’s like ridiculous physiology that allowed him to actually stay alive for a small amount of time? Because like a creature can’t live with two sides of its head on different parts of a drill. But Orochi can and this whole feat lasted prolly like 10 seconds in total. So you’d be scaling Orochi surviving for like 5 of those 10 seconds of him barely staying alive due to his high regen.

Doesn’t really sound like sturdy scaling to me imo.

Idk if you’re going to make a CRT about this I don’t think any heroes should scale off of the derived value that Orochi just managed to briefly stay alive for. At best it’s just a statement of how good Orochi can stay alive despite being extremely damaged.

Can’t this also just fall under Orochi’s like ridiculous physiology that allowed him to actually stay alive for a small amount of time? Because like a creature can’t live with two sides of its head on different parts of a drill. But Orochi can and this whole feat lasted prolly like 10 seconds in total. So you’d be scaling Orochi surviving for like 5 of those 10 seconds of him barely staying alive due to his high regen.

Doesn’t really sound like sturdy scaling to me imo.

Idk if you’re going to make a CRT about this I don’t think any heroes should scale off of the derived value that Orochi just managed to briefly stay alive for. At best it’s just a statement of how good Orochi can stay alive despite being extremely damaged.
Surviving something via regeneration is normally not gonna be a scaling.
Like if a character survives the explosión of a bomb because of regen,then normally he Will not have scaling of durability for the bomb.
Unless it survives a long time reciving the attack and then after he regenerated,then probable he Will scale.

The event wasn't multiple minutes. It was over quickly and Orochi died.
The event happening in seconds is highly unlikely and unsupportive. Assuming it took seconds would give it a decent speed of several km a second. Considering news reporters could give entire sentences before it could make any noticeable decent.

The event wasn't multiple minutes. It was over quickly and Orochi died.
O_O
Imagine drilling an ant using the most powerful drill and for the initial hit the ant stays intact, stays intact throughout its traveltime in the air towards the ground while being drilled though having pieces torn off for the entirety of its remaining lifetime, and is relatively intact after an unknown amont of time being drilled into the earth, only being completely destroyed at the end and dying.

For those moments where it stayed intact and didnt renenact that scene where saitama punched orochi, is the ant dying here really the deciding factor?

Isn't not dying or dying a matter of endurance?
Is this post invisible or something?

Can an ant survive with two pieces of its head on different points of a drill?

No. Then I think the analogy isn’t applicable.

Can an ant survive with two pieces of its head on different points of a drill?

No. Then I think the analogy isn’t applicable.
Point is the ant didn"t instantly reenact the scene where saitama punched orochi. We are talking about how the body behaved against the strain of the forces involved. Why is surviving still a determining factor again?

The "ant" AKA Orochi did not stay intact. Not to a meaningful enough point where you can argue that his durability scales in any way to the drill. The very next panel that see Orochi after the impact, he's already being torn to shreds.

And arguably Orochi being harmed by so many characters who are much weaker than Tatsumaki would be counter-evidence to this too.

Point is the ant didn"t instantly reenact the scene where saitama punched orochi. We are talking about how the body behaved against the strain of the forces involved. Why is surviving still a determining factor again?
What you’re trying to compare here is trying to put a needle through a cake vs trying to plunge a knife in a grape.

These two scenarios are non comparable as well.

The "ant" AKA Orochi did not stay intact. Not to a meaningful enough point where you can argue that his durability scales in any way to the drill. The very next panel that see Orochi after the impact, he's already being torn to shreds.
By "very next panel", you mean the panel where,
Imagine drilling an ant using the most powerful drill and for the initial hit the ant stays intact, stays intact throughout its traveltime in the air towards the ground while being drilled though having pieces torn off for the entirety of its remaining lifetime, and is relatively intact after an unknown amont of time being drilled into the earth,
^^^ All of this still happened and what youre saying only occured after already having been drilled into the earth for an unknown distance and duration of time?

Also isn't the word "relatively" mean like, in comparison to something? Am I using the word wrong here? So when I say "relatively intact" its proportion to any state where orochi doesnt look like the end panel or a reneactment of saitama vs orochi. Why is orochi not being intact still an issue after all the above mentioned?

Last edited:
What you’re trying to compare here is trying to put a needle through a cake vs trying to plunge a knife in a grape.

These two scenarios are non comparable as well.
The concept of instant annhiliation compared to gradual destruction is what I'm getting at. They claim that orochi's durability didn't hold against the forces involved so I wanted to give a good idea by what I proposed happened; insert ant analogy; compared to, ya know, immediately popping like a zit... like what happened when orochi got punched.

Last edited:
Distance is irrelevant since the ground would provide no bracing for Orochi and the time is still a handful of seconds that obliterated Orochi on a ceullar level since his regen no longer worked.
Which doesnt discount the forces involved for the entirety that orochi was exposed to, in the duration his body remained "relatively" intact.

As Damage and Asura said, there's no upgrade here. Dying to an attack isn't a feat.
Again with the HE DIED SO ITS INVALID bit am I getting trolled here???

Entire sentences don't take minutes to read out. It happened quickly and Orochi died. It's not a Thor vs Neutron scenario here.
Entire sentences take more than over 10 seconds and this being done before the drill could make even the slightest movement downward literally suggests that it took more than a few seconds for this to take place.
It’s a baseless assumption to assert that it took mere seconds for it to reach Orochi’s hideout when at least a dozen of seconds passed before the drill could even travel all the way into the ground. The news reports wouldnt even be able to capture this drill traveled if it indeed traveled 75 kilometers in a few seconds. It would have instantly flew downwards.
Logic alone disprove the assertion that Orochi died in a couple of seconds.
Distance is irrelevant since the ground would provide no bracing for Orochi and the time is still a handful of seconds that obliterated Orochi on a ceullar level since his regen no longer worked.

As Damage and Asura said, there's no upgrade here. Dying to an attack isn't a feat.
Orochi being drilled over 75km, while being obliterated overtime, was infact still alive and capable of giving vocal responses meaning his main body was still intact to a degree. He should be downscaling here. The mere fact that the attack failed to pierce his body and failed to obliterate him on impact is enough for a downscale.

Unless you can provide any form of evidence suggesting Orochi was pierced from the initial impact or that he was instantly ripped apart (despite him traveled over 75km and his body still being in the process of being shredded vs being instantly destroyed from high 7-a energy) then there’s nothing contradicting the scaling.

Tatsumaki drill Orochi alone supports the idea of him surviving the initial impact as not even Tatsumaki believed that attack killed him, who posses the ability to pinpoint enemies, their life force and their well being.

Orochi doesn't even have regeneration outside of absorption, so the regen point is kinda invalid.
I forgot to bring this up.
Constantly having large mountain level energy applied to you while traveling over 75km, being unable to regenerate and your body being intact enough to scream in pain should probably say something about his durability.

The "he died so its invalid" argument is like shooting someone with a tank multiple times, who stays relatively intact but slowly lose limbs or damaged overtime, then finally explodes and dies in the end, to then claim that said someone didn't scale to the tank shots in any way at all- because he died.

Is this seriously the argument of those against?

Again with the HE DIED SO ITS INVALID bit am I getting trolled here
Just because you don't understand why it's not valid doesn't make useable. You don't scale to feats that kill you.

shooting someone with a tank multiple times
No, what you are saying is that if a car hits a person and two seconds later they die from the force, they scale to the initial kinetic energy of the hit.

There's no multiple instances of damage here. It's one action that killed Orochi.

Entire sentences take more than over 10 seconds and this being done before the drill could make even the slightest movement downward literally suggests that it took more than a few seconds for this to take place.
People have posted the entire scene before. From impact to death was a short period of time.

No, what you are saying is that if a car hits a person and two seconds later they die from the force, they scale to the initial kinetic energy of the hit.
It's more like if a car hits someone and they're relatively fine, but then the car drags the person against multiple walls and thats when the person dies. I think it's fine to scale the person to the initial KE of the car when it hit them.

It's more like if a car hits someone and they're relatively fine
You're all mentioning that Orochi was intact for some reason. Aftet the Slam the only instance we see of Orochi is him being grinded down.

There's no indication that he actually remained physically intact after the initial slam.

drags the person against multiple walls and thats when the person dies.
This is being hit by a car, gibbed and then smeared into the ground and then saying they scale to the car's energy.

There's just no scaling to be had here.

Back