• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man 6-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a straightforward thread.

First I will go over Gouketsu:

Genos compared Gouketsu's strength to that of Saitama's and said that in order to safely take him down, the combined efforts of the S-Class would be needed.

Obviously with the knowledge we have, that's not the case, but looking from Genos' viewpoint, we can clearly see some consistency.

The biggest feat from Tatsumaki (an S-Class Hero) seen by Genos at the time was 39.39 Gigatons, or 6-C

The biggest feat from Saitama seen by Genos at the time was 24.8 Gigatons, or also 6-C.

This is very consistent, as there are 2 different feats that Gouketsu would scale to that are both 6-C.

Now I will go over Psykos:

Tatsumaki preformed her 6-C with quite literally 0 effort:

Compared to when she fought Psykos:

Tatsumaki clearly exerted herself a lot more when fighting Psykos than she did when deflecting Boros' bullets.

This is how the pages would look like if this were to be accepted:

Gouketsu: At least Island level (Genos, who had witnessed Tatsumaki deflect Boros' Ship's artillery and Saitama nullify most of the meteor's impact energy, compared Gouketsu's power to the latter, and believed that Saitama alongside Tatsumaki and the rest of the S-Class Heroes would be needed to safely defeat him.

Psykos: At least City level (Should at least be comparable to her meat puppet, Gyoro Gyoro), Island level after consuming a serum (With significant effort, she broke out of Tatsumaki’s restraints and clashed with her while she was exerting herself more than she did when deflecting the artillery from Lord Boros’ ship)

Last edited by a moderator:
Psykos: At least Island level (Stated that her Gyoro Gyoro form doesn't even begin to compare to her now. Made Tatsumaki strain herself more than she did while deflecting Boros' Ship's artillery)
About this, it should be noted that Psykos only “contended” with Tats after enhancing her powers with the serum (Chapter 126). So her justification should be more like this:

At least City level (Should at least be comparable to her meat puppet, Gyoro Gyoro), Island level after consuming a serum (With significant effort, she broke out of Tatsumaki’s restraints and clashed with her while she was exerting herself more than she did when deflecting the artillery from Lord Boros’ ship)

About this, it should be noted that Psykos only “contended” with Tats after enhancing her powers with the serum (Chapter 126). So her justification should be more like this:

At least City level (Should at least be comparable to her meat puppet, Gyoro Gyoro), Island level after consuming a serum (With significant effort, she broke out of Tatsumaki’s restraints and clashed with her while she was exerting herself more than she did when deflecting the artillery from Lord Boros’ ship)
Yup, makes sense. I will edit the OP accordingly.

Genos says it reminds me a little, which isn't really a straightforward comparison.

Genos says it reminds me a little, which isn't really a straightforward comparison.
Even without scaling to Saitama's performance, we can still scale Gouketsu to the meteor itself. Genos said that his power is seemingly bottomless, compared to how he could accurately depict the amount of damage the meteor would do.

I agree with the upgrade. And now we are back to Gouketsu one-shotting Platinum Sperm

Psykos had a statement about how HE+BS can defeat anybody. Does that allow some kind of scaling?

I was thinking about how Tatsumaki used an 6-C attack to defeat a demon level but Kachon is right
I don’t see how that would make it an outlier, also there’s no evidence that she used 6-C force to crush HEO. Her slightly smirking is not the same as her exerting herself to the point that veins appear on her forehead.

I don’t see how that would make it an outlier, also there’s no evidence that she used 6-C force to crush HEO. Her slightly smirking is not the same as her exerting herself to the point that veins appear on her forehead.
There are small veins at the side of her face in the panel of her crushing HEO. Not saying I agree or disagree

Actually, that might be a problem. Tatsumaki uses that same amount of power to make holes in Boros' ship, which is 6-A. Psykos scaling to Continent level is probably an outlier.

Before we go the outlier route what are post-serum Psykos' Anti-Feats?
Assuming the serum wore off after her fusion with Orochi, nothing.
If it didn't then her running away from the S-class after Orochi jet broke when she could think them all dead would be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back