• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't care about all the boros vs tats shit but lets stop pretending that calcs are above narrative

If X is stated to be above Y, and there's no contradictions, silly little calculations don't matter

Again, this is not about boros and tats
nah, the calcs just helps the narrative.
x character was only selfcalling the strongest, does not mean that x character is stronger than y

lol. these websites are funny even though I'm 99% sure they're just trolling at this point
Yl04A49.png

I don't care about all the boros vs tats shit but lets stop pretending that calcs are above narrative

If X is stated to be above Y, and there's no contradictions, silly little calculations don't matter

Again, this is not about boros and tats
Selfcalling coming from a character who overestimates itself or is explicitly bluffing is contradictions

Having a higher calculation for a weaker character is not

Thats what i mean

lol. these websites are funny even though I'm 99% sure they're just trolling at this point
Yl04A49.png

This is not only their problem, but also this site.

It's really funny to me that in Bleach and in Naruto, the characters are given moon levels+ per hit and the level of the solar system. They really do not consider indications of the speed of light as hyperbole, they really do not understand that sometimes logic surpasses the indication and naturalness of the beam. They really think that Naruto is faster than light because in the anime he dodged the beam. Although the manga is not so clear.

They really don't understand that it's easier to say that light rays are hyperbole and live comfortably at MHS+ speeds than to accept FTL speed and live with a huge number of plot holes associated with the fact that they have such a speed, but they don't feel like that fast paced.

And especially dumb is the way they scale the energies of the techniques to physical characteristics, thinking that their level fully scales to their physical strength. Also, Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki.

It's really funny to me that in Bleach and in Naruto, the characters are given moon levels+ per hit and the level of the solar system. They really do not consider indications of the speed of light as hyperbole, they really do not understand that sometimes logic surpasses the indication and naturalness of the beam. They really think that Naruto is faster than light because in the anime he dodged the beam. Although the manga is not so clear.

They really don't understand that it's easier to say that light rays are hyperbole and live comfortably at MHS+ speeds than to accept FTL speed and live with a huge number of plot holes associated with the fact that they have such a speed, but they don't feel like that fast paced.

And especially dumb is the way they scale the energies of the techniques to physical characteristics, thinking that their level fully scales to their physical strength. Also, Boros is stronger than Tatsumaki.
Go revise Naruto & Bleach speed stats then lol, idk why you’re complaining about it here
🗿

I wonder what my favorite One Punch Man focused vs wiki thread is up to toda-

winslow-odd-fellow.gif

Even if what you said wasn't hilariously wrong in many ways (our light rules are strict AF, and it took years upon years for Madara's beam to get accepted), the logic between that and the CBR person is utterly incomparable.

I’ve never seen so much malding before lmao

Even if what you said wasn't hilariously wrong in many ways (our light rules are strict AF, and it took years upon years for Madara's beam to get accepted)
Also this. It took until May 2021 for the Light Fang to be accepted.

fr, if someone tries to scale boros to garou i will be mad

boros is high 6-A and thats IT no more
I mean if we say the OPM world is larger than ours, wWhich there is evidence of) or we acknowledge the fact their planet's structure is different, (which it has been shown to be), we get varying degrees of moon level.

Back