• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor OPM Ability Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back for another round with a few more potential P&A additions, let me not waste any time:

Gums: Underground Mobility for its ability to travel through the ground by rapidly eating its way to where it wants to go.

Pig God: Resistance to Acid for being unaffected by Gum's stomach acid after being completely swallowed, and Underground Mobility for traveling through the ground to save Child Emperor, and presumably the other heroes he saved as well.

Evil Eye: Body Control for shrinking/hiding its body.

Child Emperor: Limited Enhanced Senses with his Heat Signature Scanner (Should also be listed in his equipment)

Captain Mizuki: Martial Arts (Should be labelled as something along the lines of "Skilled Grappler") I know that grappling is listed under her notable techniques, but it doesn't really make her out to have much level of skill at it, which I think she does given what she did to the two monsters who she showed her grappling against. Enough to make it worth noting in this way, at least.

And one other thing, Sludge Jellyfish needs his tier changed to 9-A, Kombu Infinity, who he scales from, hasn't been High 8-C for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back