• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fact that Saitama later told Genos that Boros was likley the strongest being he had ever faced means that he should scale.
Saitama. Did. Not. Even. Realize. Tatsumaki. Was. Attacking. Him.

He. Was. Not. Fighting. Her.

That statement does not include her, this has been explained in every prior discussion about it.

Saitama. Did. Not. Even. Realize. Tatsumaki. Was. Attacking. Him.

He. Was. Not. Fighting. Her.

That statement does not include her, this has been explained in every prior discussion about it.
If he hasn't even realized that Tatsumaki is attacking him is because her power doesn't even make him concerned about her. If anything, this just proves that Tatsumaki's lack of power compared to someone like MB Boros.

Do you really think that if MB Boros attacked Saitama without him realizing, Saitama wouldn't have at least sensed that someone has attacked him?

No. Boros believed that an unknown attack (since what we are arguing is the value of CSRC, we can not define it from the very start, as that would make the discussion useless) would kill Saitama (unknown amount above Multi Continental) + would erase the Earth surface (which is what has been accepted, with much controversy, as Multi-Contiental). So, if anything, the attack's power output should be unknown.
That's even more mental gymnastics. He literally claims the attack will destroy the planet's surface. I don't see how it's Saitama's dura + erasing the earth surface. Plus. Even using the standard calc, 186 Petatons would easily kill 66 Petatons. Hell, with our current calc. 11 exatons would easily kill 66 Petatons.

It's simply CSRC > what Boros thinks Saitama's dura is lmao.

It doesn't matter, tbh. My logic still fits. Plus, MB Boros should scale above Tatsumaki because of the audio drama. Just curious, why is he getting downgraded? The ship? Him not scaling to Orochi when there's inner statements by Saitama comparing the two of them?
For a guy who loves talking about Boros constantly over and over you seem to be living under a rock when it come to this topic. We've been having this thread for months now and Boros scaling to Orochi will get removed.

We're still finding how to get the durability for Boros' ship. It either lands in High 6-C or High 6-A. IDK the calc group consensus.

So far the general consensus is to scale Boros' ship to Saitama's moon crater, which is 66 PetatonsPetatons, or a much lower level of High 6-S

If he hasn't even realized that Tatsumaki is attacking him is because her power doesn't even make him concerned about her. If anything, this just proves that Tatsumaki's lack of power compared to someone like MB Boros.
That’s a complete assumption on your part and just reaching to make the scaling work. Saitama said Boros was the strongest person he’d ever fought.

He literally did not fight Tatsumaki. He wasn’t aware that she was doing anything to him. He would not be thinking of her when he made that statement to Genos, period.

That's even more mental gymnastics. He literally claims the attack will destroy the planet's surface. I don't see how it's Saitama's dura + erasing the earth surface. Plus. Even using the standard calc, 186 Petatons would easily kill 66 Petatons. Hell, with our current calc. 11 exatons would easily kill 66 Petatons.
It's just logic. I'm treating the "destruction of Earth" statement and trying to fit the manga's "surface destruction" in it. And it really fits. We have TWO clear statements on the first side, and ONE unclear statement on the second side (because it also involves Saitama, not only the surface). Knowing that, which interpretation should take priority? I believe the Earth destroying interpretation should be the one.

What you are doing is putting the value an absolute minimum, when it's really unknown, because Saitama massively scales above 66 Petatons. I'm just making everything fit, whereas you are ignoring the databook statement because "manga takes priority". If there's an argument that the three stataments can be valid, then we should at least regard that one. A "possibly" works good.

For a guy who loves talking about Boros constantly over and over you seem to be living under a rock when it come to this topic. We've been having this thread for months now and Boros scaling to Orochi will get removed.
Under a rock? I'm literally asking in an ironic way why the downgrade is. I am against the removal of their scaling for several reasons that no one has properly countered. And no, I don't love talking about Boros, he's not even my favourite character. It's just that the amount of hate and unjustified downgrades he gets on this thread is astonishing.

Last edited:
He literally did not fight Tatsumaki. He wasn’t aware that she was doing anything to him.
Because she was too weak, maybe? That's my point.

That’s a complete assumption on your part and just reaching to make the scaling work. Saitama said Boros was the strongest person he’d ever fought.
Yeah, if Saitama had sensed Tatsumaki's strength, he would definitely have thought: I'm not even gonna talk Genos about this girl that was stronger than Boros because I didn't actually fight her but rather she attacked me.

But hey, I'm not even going to try to argue 5-B anymore. You'll just hate on me for trying to come up with valid reasonings, just because "Boros fans are annoying, they just want to scale Boros to Garou" (Garou is already unreachable to him btw).

Because she was too weak, maybe? That's my point.
Too weak compared to Saitama, yes. Everyone in the verse is too weak compared to Saitama, in case you didn’t get the memo. Doesn’t change the fact that he objectively did not fight her, so Boros maybe being the strongest person he’s ever fought doesn’t put him above Tatsumaki.
Yeah, if Saitama had sensed Tatsumaki's strength, he would definitely have thought: I'm not even gonna talk Genos about this girl that was stronger than Boros because I didn't actually fight her but rather she attacked me.
Yes, thank you for agreeing that he didn’t sense her power, didn’t realize she was attacking him and wouldn’t be including her.

"What’s this feeling? It’s as if my clothes are pulling itself tightly around me. Ow! My hair got stuck in it. Ouch! If it keeps on pulling like this my hair roots will—! Just wait a sec. Guess I need to just stand horizontally like this?"

Isn't it obvious?

Saitama (who didn't have time to break the limiter) didn't feel the frightened Tatsumaki at all, as weakly as possible for him, he didn't even realize that it was an attack. He would never call it "strong" if he didn't even realize it was an attack.

Boros attacked him (Saitama had already broken the limiter). He said "You are strong". And he believed that this was a normal fight, estimating his strength. And in the end he said that this is his strongest enemy.

Boros is much stronger than Tatsumaki. Stop being angry about it.

"What’s this feeling? It’s as if my clothes are pulling itself tightly around me. Ow! My hair got stuck in it. Ouch! If it keeps on pulling like this my hair roots will—! Just wait a sec. Guess I need to just stand horizontally like this?"
Proving that, like I said, Saitama is objectively not fighting Tatsumaki or even realizing that she’s the one causing that, so his statement of Boros maybe being the strongest he’s ever fought does not include her.
You have to be either a fan of Tatsumaki or a hater of Boros to deny it.
You know an argument is good when they have to resort to appeal to motive.

Proof Boros was casual there? Why would he hold back on Saitama after he previously punched his arm off?

Even then comparing casual feats would be meaningless
Boros could regen his arm back at any point, and did so that's not really proof he was going all out.

Boros was definitely holding back or else he'd have put all his energy in the blast he shot at Saitama

Boros could regen his arm back at any point, and did so that's not really proof he was going all out.
Idk about you but if someone took my arm off with one punch I'd take them pretty seriously.
Boros was definitely holding back or else he'd have put all his energy in the blast he shot at Saitama
By this logic Boros was basically holding back the entire fight. The only attack that uses every ounce of his energy is the CSRC.

Tatsumaki also holds back a lot so the comparison is meaningless anyway (probably hence the "possibly" scaling for in training Saitama).

Idk about you but if someone took my arm off with one punch I'd take them pretty seriously.
Boros isn't Mav, also pretty sure Boros was trying to outlast Saitama because he knew he could regen while causing more and more damage to Saitama.
By this logic Boros was basically holding back the entire fight. The only attack that uses every ounce of his energy is the CSRC.
I mean he did have two trump cards he was holding onto to. But I'm just referring to his energy blasts.

Proving that, like I said, Saitama is objectively not fighting Tatsumaki or even realizing that she’s the one causing that, so his statement of Boros maybe being the strongest he’s ever fought does not include her.
He still felt the power, he doesn't need to know whose power it is. And, he treated it like a joke, while he thought of MB Boros power of something way bigger. But hey let's end this for today. Maybe we can discuss it in a future CRT or something.

also pretty sure Boros was trying to outlast Saitama because he knew he could regen while causing more and more damage to Saitama.
Boros tried to vaporize Saitama's skeleton with his energy, he wasn't purely trying to win via war of attrition.
I mean he did have two trump cards he was holding onto to. But I'm just referring to his energy blasts.
'K. While it's true he didn't immediately pull out his final form there's really nothing suggesting he wasn't using the full power of his Released state on Saitama.

Yeah, there's no way you can compare Released Boros and casual Tatsumaki. That was a stretch.

Especially since Tatsumaki's full power is much above what she was doing there.

Bruh. This is like the 20th time I've come into this thread seeing Boros. Go to the Boros discussion thread. I'm tired of seeing the same things being brought up over and over and over again.

Boros is not scaling above Tatsumaki. CSRC is not 5-B. Stop coping.
I know you like him, no need to act like everyone else.

Also, why can't I discuss OPM-related content, or scale him above Tatsumaki if I have interesting reasonings? Why is freedom of speech trying to be restricted so much?

If you're tired of reading about Boros, just ignore it or bring up another topic. I will be more than happy to debate with you.

Boros tried to vaporize Saitama's skeleton with his energy, he wasn't purely trying to win via war of attrition.
He said any small fry would be vaporized, he knows Saitama isn't a small fry. He uses that as a way to land a clean hit. Hence why he later thinks he damaged Saitama. "That one definitely connected, it's obvious who's going to win"
K. While it's true he didn't immediately pull out his final form there's really nothing suggesting he wasn't using the full power of his Released state on Saitama.
Um the fact that he still had vast amounts of energy still remaining. He wasn't pulling his punches and kicks but he definitely could have spammed more powerful blasts if he wanted to.

Back