• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh. This is like the 20th time I've come into this thread seeing Boros. Go to the Boros discussion thread. I'm tired of seeing the same things being brought up over and over and over again.

Boros is not scaling above Tatsumaki. CSRC is not 5-B. Stop coping.
Yeah i’mma try to keep Boros out my mouth unless it’s CRT-related, this has gotten really, really boring.

I know you like him, no need to act like everyone else.

Also, why can't I discuss OPM-related content, or scale him above Tatsumaki if I have interesting reasonings? Why is freedom of speech trying to be restricted so much?
I don't think anyone here dislikes Boros. What we dislike is when Borosbros try to do the most by attempting to scale him above people we've already debunked scaling for.

It's not an issue of "freedom of speech." The issue is that nothing new is being brought up, and we have a whole other discussion thread for this.

Here is the link: https://vsbattles.com/threads/boros-discussion-thread.136145/

I don't think anyone here dislikes Boros. What we dislike is when Borosbros try to do the most by attempting to scale him above people we've already debunked scaling for.

It's not an issue of "freedom of speech." The issue is that nothing new is being brought up, and we have a whole other discussion thread for this.

Here is the link: https://vsbattles.com/threads/boros-discussion-thread.136145/
Lots of people dislike Boros. Has it really been debunked? Can you do it? Until then, I won't stop trying to prove what I believe is right in our scaling.

Boros' discussion thread is not a good idea, individual threads always end up dying because people don't remember them and because newcomers and usual members just come to the general thread to see what's new. The purpose of that thread was just to shut up the voices that tried to argue in Boros' favor, and that's an attempt against freedom of speech.

Can you do it?
Bro. Calm down. I'm not going to debate you about Boros.
I won't stop trying to prove what I believe is right in our scaling.
Thats great! You can go ahead and do that here, as thats what that thread is for.
Boros' discussion thread is not a good idea, individual threads always end up dying because people don't remember them and because newcomers and usual members just come to the general thread to see what's new. The purpose of that thread was just to shut up the voices that tried to argue in Boros' favor, and that's an attempt against freedom of speech.
Lmao what? That thread was made because Boros was being talked about in this thread in chunks of 5+ pages each. When others bring up other things, it gets flooded over with Boros talk. This has happened multiple times. That is why the Boros discussion thread was made, not because it obstructs freedom of speech.

That's exactly the reason why they believe that the bullshit i showed above is almost as strong if not stronger than CSRC I thought you gonna pull a lowball calcu of orochi yeah ignore
So... fusion of two powerful characters where one of them were empowered by GOD are weaker than an inferior form...why? I don't even know what you're trying to argue to be honest. You're just making pointed statements.

Bro. Calm down. I'm not going to debate you about Boros.
Then don't say the arguments I'm bringing up have been debunked, when Darth and I are literally having a debate with Tracer about it, and it doesn't look like I've been debunked.

Thats great! You can go ahead and do that here, as thats what that thread is for.
No. Until this thread is called "STRONGEST One Punch Man Discussion thread (except Boros)", I will continue to talk about him here, where most people see these OPM-related discussion, as I am rightful of doing so.

Lmao what? That thread was made because Boros was being talked about in this thread in chunks of 5+ pages each. When others bring up other things, it gets flooded over with Boros talk. This has happened multiple times. That is why the Boros discussion thread was made, not because it obstructs freedom of speech.
When people talked several pages about Garou or Tatsumaki no one ever said anything about creating a thread. And guess what, if Boros is brought up so many times it may be because people like to argue about/against him, because they are not happy with his scaling, or because of whatever reason, but the only truth is that people do bring him up. It is absurd to keep him in a thread that users won't even see.

Last edited:
Getting sick of having the same conversations all the time isn’t the same as trying to infringe upon freedom of speech
Does that justify the prohibition of Boros talk on this thread? Of course not. You have the right to complain, and I have the right to talk about him, especially since a lot of what I have to say is something that's not agreed upon yet.

Yeah we previously agreed we'd wait until the next chapter before starting to make revisions just in case they add Garou's pushing feat back (which, tbf, I very much doubt).

images_-_2022-06-18T155059.745.jpeg

Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros Boros

Back