• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If my sources are correct
Garou-Source.png

Saitama. Did. Not. Even. Realize. Tatsumaki. Was. Attacking. Him.

He. Was. Not. Fighting. Her.

That statement does not include her, this has been explained in every prior discussion about it.
Doesn't the fact that he didn't even notice mean the statement would necessitate her inclusion. Like if her power didn't even make him recogize her presence that early in his training, it's reasonable to say that a character that caught his attention when he was far stronger, and suprised him should scale above him. To me it would only warrant a possibly rating though, because even though I think it works well enough to scale, it is still ambiguous enough to leave room for debate, as shown by the current discussions.
I think the only way i'd have faith in the quality of the OPM live action is if these guys were involved in the directing role.

This is actually awesome.

Doesn't the fact that he didn't even notice mean the statement would necessitate her inclusion. Like if her power didn't even make him recogize her presence that early in his training, it's reasonable to say that a character that caught his attention when he was far stronger, and suprised him should scale above him. To me it would only warrant a possibly rating though, because even though I think it works well enough to scale, it is still ambiguous enough to leave room for debate, as shown by the current discussions.
bdd.jpg

I would like to see Melzagard vs Carnage Kabuto, with the old speed scaling of course, otherwise it's a stomp.
Imo Carnage Kabuto mid-diff's Melzargard, only mid-diff because he'd probably need to go into Carnage Mode. CM CK should be physically stronger than base Bang via downscaling from full power Darkshine (fought full power Darkshine for 15 minutes but likely couldn't cause any real damage). Base Bang ate an attack from Melzargard with moderate damage at best. So I don't see Melz really doing any damage while CM CK just kinda pummels him non-stop, eventually breaking his orbs probably by accident. Not sure how any of that scaling is treated on the wiki though, just my own take.

Isn't it obvious?

Saitama (who didn't have time to break the limiter) didn't feel the frightened Tatsumaki at all, as weakly as possible for him, he didn't even realize that it was an attack. He would never call it "strong" if he didn't even realize it was an attack.

Boros attacked him (Saitama had already broken the limiter). He said "You are strong". And he believed that this was a normal fight, estimating his strength. And in the end he said that this is his strongest enemy.

Boros is much stronger than Tatsumaki. Stop being angry about it.
boros being much stronger than tatsumaki having 0 feats better than hers and his entire life force being 11 exatons meanwhile tatsumaki is casually much stronger than 5 exatons?
bro you make me laugh

still 5-A saitama is based af, hope murata doesn't make him bleed or anything cuz then it would be uncool, i wanna 3-A saitama eventually you know

Yeah, I see God as 3-A or Low 2-C.
Psykos called God the diagram of the Universe so this is certainly a possibility.
I think GOD would probably end up 3-A. I think that's where Saitama would end up.

But dude would just be like baseline 3-A ouch
We all know Saitama is going to beat GOD. Scaling is a way to make 3-A and above characters higher than baseline so this argument is kind of contradictory.

Saitama will probably end up unquantifiably above baseline 3-A rather than having hard numbers like DBS, which will massively disadvantage him in his tier
If only Murata didn't throw words like infinite, immeasurable and endless around like ******* candy. If Murata uses it to compare Saitama and GOD it'll be impossible to view it as anything other than hyperbole.

boros being much stronger than tatsumaki having 0 feats better than hers and his entire life force being 11 exatons meanwhile tatsumaki is casually much stronger than 5 exatons?
bro you make me laugh
I don't care about all the boros vs tats shit but lets stop pretending that calcs are above narrative

If X is stated to be above Y, and there's no contradictions, silly little calculations don't matter

Again, this is not about boros and tats

Back